His Naive Cinderella

By poetaetic_amii

Umaid palace, the palace of lies and mystery where truth is unrevealed, Everything is tangled and hidden. Gre... More

Characters 🦋
1. Beginning of mess
2 . finding her
3. Mr. kidnapper
Not an update!!🖤
5. Escape ?
6. The past
7. Her knight
8. Freedom
Dedication 👑🦋
9. Home
10. royal past
11. Truth untold (1)
12. Truth untold (2)
13. His Dark thoughts
SORRY 💋
14. first kiss?
Author's note:- 1k reads 🥹
15. family gathering
16. Starting of ceremony
17. Dil ibadat
18. The Princess and The Beast
19. The Umaid Palace
20. Haldi
21. Tormenting Queen
🔊 Important Announcement
Teaser #HIS BLOODY QUEEN
22. Truth be Told

4 . His Cinderella

146 7 2
By poetaetic_amii

As i said, I'll update one more chapter here's the update, I'm just fanTaEstic 🤡🤡
Enjoy your meal.🦋🖤🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      😈Knight:-  those innocent eyes, her peaceful face, everytime i see her my heart forget its pace.🍷❤️‍🔥

Jay pov:-

Finally she's here, My cinderella, my pihu but why is her face so bruised?

Her eyes don't have that spark which they once held.

"Who are you, Mr. kidnapper? What do you want from me ? I'm a poor girl, I don't have any money and if you think that by kidnapping me you can get ransom then you're wrong, my family don't give a fuck about whe...." I covered her mouth with my hand, she speaks too much, that's all rubbish.

"Just see your surroundings and then tell me, do you think I kidnapped you for money stupid girl?" I asked.

"Ok then why did you kidnap me and most importantly why am I in this room? I read novels after kidnapping people keep their hostage in the basement or in a dark room" she asked and I was gawking at her.

I guess those motherfuckers kidnapped the wrong person.

I told them that to kidnapped daughter of Shailesh Goenka even showed them the photo.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Hahahahahahahaha" she started laughing.

Why the fuck this girl laughing now?
She was laughing for so long and I was just listening to her laugh like a song which was oddly satisfying.

"you...you are a kidnapper? Are you sure?? Hahahaha....i guess you're new at this profession.... hahaha...." She's making fun of me seriously??

"Who asks after kidnapping," "who are you?" Hahaha..... don't worry I'll help you so that your boss doesn't scold you" she thinks she's funny?

Duckingly fuckingly No..

It's enough.

I get close to her, my hand brushes over her hand " so you're not liking to be kept respectfully huh?"

I took one more step towards her.

"You want to stay in the basement and dark room huh?" This time my face is closer to her.

"You will teach me how to kidnap people huh?" I can feel her breath on my neck now.

(Just imagine him in previous mentioned outfit, i know you guys are amaJiN at this 💀🦋🦋🖤)

"N..no..i..I did.. didn't...m..mean that" she stammered.

So now she's a scared cat huh, I like it in this way.

"I don't care, what do you mean or not, but you wished to be in the basement as per your novel, so your wish is my command" and I held her hands and started dragging her to the basement.

But Suddenly she winced and I stopped midway.

But my hold on her hand was light, so why is she in pain?

" Are you injured? Your hand let me see it" I was going to pull her sleeves up but she took her hands back.

But I'm sure she's hurt. Her hands are injured even though her face has so many bruises, how?

Whoever had hurt her, they have to pay for it.

No one can hurt her physically, not even me.

Just tell me, who did this to you?" I asked again.

"It's none of your business" was all she replied and turned to leave from here.

Where's she going? Does she know this place?

She turned her face and looked at me.

"Umm.... you're the kidnapper, it's your duty to take me to the places'' so she's actually teaching me how to kidnap and keep the hostage.

"Yes mam, this way" I showed her the way to the bedroom where she was previously.

"Tell me your name," I asked her.
She stopped and looked at me, I can tell you she's trying to control her laugh.

What's wrong in this if I'm confirming that I'm keeping the right person as hostage.

"Pihu Goenka" she replied.
And my breath stopped and my heartbeat accelerated.

She is really my cinderella.
She's really in front of me, her beautiful face bruised, her honey eyes lost bright, these dark circles,Her lips dry and chapped.

Who will say she's the daughter of Goenkas, do they even care for her.
I want to know what happened after I left India.

Why is she in this condition?

"Can I ask you something?" I want to know why she's in such a condition.
"Umm...yeah" she replied.

"Are you happy with your family?" I don't know why I asked this question.
She didn't reply.We reached her bedroom.

After a long period of silence,she looked at me.

"I don't have any family, my mom died when i was 5 years old, after her I've no family and if you're thinking about Goenka then i don't know why you kidnapped me but they really don't care even if you kill me they don't give a shit about it, so I have no family" she replied coldly.
It made me restless, her confession made me confused and as well as angry.

It is something which i never knew, dad always told me that Pihu is the daughter of Shailesh and Samrata.

Then who's her mother whom she lost at such a small age.

Why she don't consider them as her family? I have to solve this mystery as soon as possible.

"Ok moon you rest, I'll send food for you" I said and left from there .

My Cinderella didn't recognise me, she forgot me. What if she loves someone ?
Is there someone else in her life?

Pihu you're again distracting me, i kidnapped you for some reasons but here i am thinking about you.

But one thing is to confirm if you're innocent in my dad's case then, I'll be on my knees in front of you and will turn this world up to down.

if someone dares to hurt you.
But first I have to dig into the past.

I came back in her room, she's sleeping peacefully.

I wish Cinderella you're not guilty for the offence of my dad's murder not even a bit.

Because even in these 13 years i wasn't able to hate you, i always tried but never succeed.

I kissed on her forehead and left the room.

______________________________________

What is yours thought on this chapter?
Is pihu really inocent?
Pihu remember jay or not?
Will he ever able to solve the mystery of pihu?

Hey munchkins..... I've decided the every plot and scene of the story but it really sucks when I've to type down them 🥲🥲 .
Just stay tuned and support this story 🫶🏼🫶🏼🦋🦋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
129K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
851K 50.9K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
12.7K 716 29
"The real game begins here." Yang y/n was living with her mom after her father's death. Until one day, her mother decided to marry a guy she fell in...