RWBY megatron

Galing kay johnmr01

After transformers prime megaton goes into exsyal but on his way he start to fall into a black hole witch sen... Higit pa

Bio
My start
Season 1
Shining Beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Jaune dice
The Stray
Season 2
Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup With Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes and Breach
New Challengers
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned Megatron fight
Never Miss a Beat Megatron fight 2
Penny vs Pyrrha
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
Season 4
Runaway and Stowaways
Menagerie
A Much Needed Talk and Taking Control
Season 5
Unforeseen Complications
Necessary Sacrifice
Alone Together
True Colors
Downfall of Haven's Fate
Season 6
Argus Limited
Uncovered
The Lost Fable
So That's How It Is
The truth
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End at a Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe is seeing
Our Way
Season 7
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These And The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Refuge
Fault At Midnight With War
Witch
A Ultimatum Risk
Creation
Worthy
The Final Word
Season 9
A Place of Particular Concern
Altercation at the Auspicious Auction
Rude, Red, and Royal
A Cat Most Curious
The Parfait Predicament
Confessions Within Cumulonimbus
The Perils of Paper Houses
A Tale Involving a Tree
Of Solitude and Self

Round One

47 1 0
Galing kay johnmr01

(Up in the sky and over the grassy mountains, where a stadium of epic proportions is seen. Crowds are cheering in the stands, visitors from all over the world Megatron is their to cheer on his friends team RWBY)

Ruby: (looking at her sister for confirmation, she smiles and leaps into the air, screaming:) WE DID IIIIIITTTTTT

(After their long fight they all head to the far grounds)

Megatron: you all fought well out their.

Blake: thanks

Yang: was their ever any doubt.

Ruby: is anyone else starving? (suddenly hunched over)

Blake: I may have worked up an appetite.

(the growling of an angry beast from her stomach proves her statement, much to its owner embarrassment)

Weiss: (sarcastically shrugging her arms) Gee, if only there was somewhere on campus to get food around here. Oh wait

(A myriad of tents and small shops wreathed in colorful flags in a large forest clearing as people mill about to experience it all)

Ruby: (taking Weiss' shoulder) It's okay, Weiss, I forget about the fairgrounds, too.

Megatron: I do believe she being facetious.

Weiss: I was.

Ruby: Gah! Well if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?

Yang: Come on! I know just the place.

(Megatron and Team RWBY starts to follow Yang, but Weiss suddenly stops as she hears a ringtone on her Scroll. Pulling it out, she sees the caller ID labeled "FATHER", and glares at the device, putting it back from where she got it, unanswered)

Emerald: (holding a red wallet filled with Lien) Hey! Might be hard to eat without this.

Ruby: No, no, no, no!

Emerald: (laughs) Good to see you, Ruby.

Ruby: Oh! Thanks, Emerald! Oh. Guess I dropped it. Girl pockets are the worst!

Yang: What's up, Em?

Emerald: Just left the stadium after your amazing fight! You guys were awesome!

Ruby: Oh, shut your stupid little face.

Blake: I heard your team progressed to the next round too.

Weiss: You know, I feel that we haven't seen your other teammates.

Yang: How'd they do in the fight?

(Emerald tilts her head up in thought, remembering how she blasted opponents with Thief's Respite, then slashed behind her as Mercury Black kicks out a shotgun blast with Talaria. Cinder Fall did the same with her own target, landing the poor soul at the feet of their teammate, a mysterious black-haired girl who leans over and stares down as the camera focuses on how her green eyes blink into a pair of pink and brown irises as she smirks while delivering a stomp on her victim's face into darkness)

Emerald: Really well.

Ruby: That's great. Uh. Why don't we all go and get a victory food together?

Megatron: the more the merrier as they say.

Emerald: Oh, gosh, that's so nice of you, but my teammates are all kind of.

(looking back at Mercury as he sniffs the inside of a boot, looking perplexed after he does so)

Emerald: introverted. Really socially awkward.

Yang: (nodding) Ooh, yeah, I could see that.

Megatron: strange more like it.

Emerald: Oh yeah, looks like Merc and I are going to move on to the doubles round. What about you guys?

Ruby: Well, as the leader of this team, I thought long and hard about this decision.

Weiss: We put it to a vote.

Ruby: Yes, so, but I decided that we should put it to a vote.

Blake: We voted for Weiss and Yang.

Weiss: (curtsying) I will happily represent Team RWBY.

Yang: (pounding her fists together) Yeah, we're going to kick some butt!

Emerald: (laughs) Well, if Mercury and I see you down the line, don't think we'll go easy on ya.

Megatron: don't expect me to do the same either.

Emerald: what your fighting but your a one man team?

Megatron: yes well ozpin has something special planned for me so you better get ready to see a good fight.

Emerald: um cool can't wait. well we're going catch some more fights.

Ruby: Have fun!

Emerald: See you later!

(immediately drops the act as she walks with Mercury and looks disgusted)

Mercury: So, how are the new friends?

Emerald: (scowling) I hate them.

Mercury: Orders are orders.

Emerald: I just... how can they be so happy all the time!?

Mercury: Did you at least get what we want?

Emerald: It's the heiress and the bimbo.

Mercury: Hmm, alright. At least we know who we're working with.

(We walk till we reach A Simple Wok, they all sit at the stools outside, ready to order)

Yang: I'll have a bowl of the regular, please.

(a large bowl of noodles slides in front of her)

Ruby: (staring at Yang's meal) Oohhh... I'll take the same.

(a large bowl of noodles slides in front of her, as she clasps her hands in excitement)

Weiss: (looking concerned) Do you have anything with a low-salt ...? Um. Okay

(a large bowl of regular noodles instantly slides in front of her instead)

(Instead of saying anything, Blake merely gives a nod and smile to the Shopkeep, who returns the gesture as he rushes through one door of his shop and comes out the other to leave a large bowl of noodles topped with fish in front of her. Blake's eyes light up as she drools over her order)

Megatron: I'll have the same but with meat.

He then brings out the same but instead of fish it has pieces of Chicken, stake, and pork, While Weiss looks strangely at her friends, she gladly offers her Schnee Dust Company credit card to the Shopkeep)

Yang: Aw, Weiss! What's the occasion!?

Weiss: Consider it thanks for sending me to the doubles round.

(her joy is ruined when the card is flung back at her, and the annoyed Shopkeep points to his register as it beeps "DECLINED")

Weiss: What?! How can my card be declined? I was barely into my monthly allowance!

(looking around panicked, she attempts to slowly slide her bowl closer to herself before the Shopkeep disappears with her food, causing the poor girl to slump over in defeat)

Blake: Nooo!!

Pyrrha: Maybe I could help?

(Megatron team RWBY look up to see Team JNPR  approach the stand)

Ruby: Pyrrha!

Yang: Aw, you don't have to ...

Blake: But she could!!!

Megatron: yes and we are hungry.

Pyrrha: Well, I think you all earned it after that battle.

Jaune: Mind if we join you?

Megatron: why don't have a seat.

(Later on, the bowls are empty, Megatron is picking his teeth but each of the other student is either content with their meal or holding their stomachs sickly)

Ren: (to Pyrrha:) Are you sure it's wise to have eaten before a fight?

Pyrrha: Of course! It will give us energy!

Megatron: and strength to win in battle.

(Nora simply gives a hearty belch)

Nora: Got that right megs.

Jaune: (splaying himself over the counter, sickly saying:) If I barf, I'm blaming you.

Nora: Ooh! (grinning evilly) Aim at the enemy!

Ren: Nora, that's disgusting. But if you feel the urge.

Megatron: don't do that it will just be disgusting and no one would ever barf at their enemy.

Jaune: (giving a weak thumbs-up) Ok got it no barf.

Pyrrha: (standing up from her stool) Well, we should be off.

Ruby: So, you think you guys are ready?

Nora: (gestures to each of her teammates) Of course! We've got a world-renowned fighter on our team, one's basically ninja, I can bench five of me, Jaune, we trained all year, our weapons are awesome, Glynda barely yells at us anymore, and uh... Jaune!

Megatron: yes you do have a good team strength,skill,stealth, and Jayne as you strategize?

Ren: (to Jaune:) hey see you do have something ?

Jaune: Thanks Megs.

Nora: where kidding, he knows I'm kidding. Don't be so nervous! The worst that can happen is we lose, that is just a few more years of walking around school with everyone knowing we're failures, our friends will slowly abandon us to preserve their social status, we won't be able to show our faces in class, no one will sit with us in the cafeteria, Ren and I have no parents, we have no home left to go to, we'll be officially renamed Team Lose-iper!

Megatron: that vary bleak way of looking at it.

Ren: So, yeah, we're feeling pretty good.

Pyrrha: Don't fret. If anything, we should be looking forward to a fight with actual guidelines, and not, well, murderers.

Yang: Yeah, don't sweat it, we've all faced way worse before.

Blake: (counts off the threats on her fingers) Let's see. violent extremists, a destructive sociopath.

Megatron: And I fought a off a Grimm invasion.

Ruby: And that's all while were still in training! Oh, imagine what it would be like to graduate!

Weiss: Maybe then I'll be able to pay for a meal.

Port: (crackling in over the intercom system:) Would Team JNPR please report to the battlegrounds immediately!

Oobleck: (adding in to Port's order:) Yes! Like they were scheduled to, several minutes ago!

Pyrrha: Well, it looks like this is it.

Ruby: Go get 'em!

Megatron: fight well.

(Megatron and Team RWBY enter the Coliseum through one of its tunnels and head to their seats as Emerald and Mercury are seen walking behind them to do the same. Down in the field below, the scorched ground and cold plains are no more, and only a layer of white mechanics is left, with a central stage on which the two teams gather)

Mercury: (having found his seat with Emerald and munching on a large tub of popcorn) I wonder who's gonna win.

Emerald: Tch. As if we didn't already know.

(Cinder walking up behind them, showing off her new outfit of jeans, an orange jacket, and sarashi bandages over her chest as she takes an unpopped kernel from Mercury's bucket)

Cinder: Oh, come now. Even if you know how the story ends, that doesn't make it any less fun to watch. (her eyes glow with her fingertips and the kernel finally pops, which she enjoys while sitting down as Mercury and Emerald share a devious smirk)

Port: (announcing over the cheering crowds) Team JNPR of Beacon versus Team BRNZ of Shade!

(As each team readies their poses, a circle of holographic roulettes start spinning frantically through various symbols and colors before finally landing on a green pine tree and gray thunderstruck mountain. With these random selections, half of the field opens to reveal a tree-filled forest, while the other raises a small rocky outcropping to fill in the circle. Jaune narrows his eyes in concentration; Ruby "WHO-HOOOO"s loudly from her seat)

Port: Three, two, one, begin!

(As the start of the match, each team leaps forward at the other, ready to begin fighting)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.5K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
64.2K 702 7
When Y/n Nikos is at his wits end trying to save his little sister from an illness that no one can comprehend, he makes the greatest sacrifice for he...
16.5K 149 10
You follow ideals both of the sith, and jedi. While searching for last parts of your light saber, a rift opens and you're transported to the rwby uni...
6.1K 116 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...