RWBY megatron

By johnmr01

After transformers prime megaton goes into exsyal but on his way he start to fall into a black hole witch sen... More

Bio
My start
Season 1
Shining Beacon
The First Step
The Emerald Forest
Jaune dice
The Stray
Season 2
Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup With Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
No Brakes and Breach
Round One
New Challengers
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned Megatron fight
Never Miss a Beat Megatron fight 2
Penny vs Pyrrha
Battle of Beacon
Heroes and Monsters
End of the Beginning
Season 4
Runaway and Stowaways
Menagerie
A Much Needed Talk and Taking Control
Season 5
Unforeseen Complications
Necessary Sacrifice
Alone Together
True Colors
Downfall of Haven's Fate
Season 6
Argus Limited
Uncovered
The Lost Fable
So That's How It Is
The truth
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End at a Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe is seeing
Our Way
Season 7
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approach
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstance
Sparks
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Gravity
With Friends Like These And The Enemy of Trust
Divide
Refuge
Fault At Midnight With War
Witch
A Ultimatum Risk
Creation
Worthy
The Final Word
Season 9
A Place of Particular Concern
Altercation at the Auspicious Auction
Rude, Red, and Royal
A Cat Most Curious
The Parfait Predicament
Confessions Within Cumulonimbus
The Perils of Paper Houses
A Tale Involving a Tree
Of Solitude and Self

Burning the Candle

58 2 0
By johnmr01

(Team RWBY is getting everything ready for the dance and glum Ruby resting her head on her hand and staring into the distance before she is startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at)

Weiss: (smiling) I need you to pick a tablecloth. (slides two squares over to Ruby, both seeming to be similar shades of white)

Ruby: (confused) Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: (sighs in frustration) I don't even know why I asked!

(Weiss walks out of the scene as Megatron and Yang comes in carrying a massive speaker on there shoulder and drops it on the ground)

Yang: So, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?

Yang: Oh, don't worry; she's going. Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!

Weiss: If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!

(The girls are interrupted by the sound of doors opening with sun and Neptune walking in)

Neptune: Your dance is gonna have fog machines?

Weiss: We were thinking about it...

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You ladies all excited for dress-up?

Ruby: Pfft... Yeah, right!

Yang: Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night!

Weiss: What are you three wearing?

Megatron: I guess I'll have to get something.

Sun: Uuhhh... this?

Neptune: Ignore him for he knows not what he says.

Sun: Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt-and-tie kind of place.

Yang: Yeah, we noticed.

Megatron: I guess we all have are own style some wear capes other go with out a shirt and some like me prefer to have armor.

Sun: see mega here gets it! Soooo... what does Blake think of all this? She still being all, y'know... Blake-y?

Megatron: yes.

Weiss: Obviously.

Ruby: I still can't think of a way to change her mind.

Megatron: oh don't you worry she will come to the dance.

Yang: how you going to do that leave a trail of catnip?

Megatron: No!

(The Faunus herself is sitting at one of the library tables with a holographic screen in front of her. She is obviously more sleep-deprived than ever, barely focusing on what she's seeing... until a small, bright red light appears on the screen. Moving up and down, Blake's eyes follow it down to her hand, then disappears entirely. She looks behind herself, obviously irritated, but no one walking among the tables is her culprit.)

Megatron: come of cats love this red dots thing just follow it.

(Blake Turning back to the computer, she starts typing on the beeping keyboard before the laser dot appears on her hand briefly, prompting her to look around again and still find no one. The red point shows up on the screen, moving around in circles until Blake scowls and pounds her fists on the table. She stands up from her chair and finds the light on the floor, following it blindly through shelves of books until both the dot and its pursuer turn the corner, only for Blake to bump, shocked and shaken out of her more "animal" instincts, into)

Megatron: finally

Blake: What are you...?

Megatron: (grabs Blake's arm) We need to talk.

(I take her into one of the vacant classrooms)

Blake: Megatron, if you're going to tell me to stop, you may as well save your breath.

Megatron: I'm not asking you to stop just rest.

(Blake continuing to pace with arms crossed, still irritated)

Blake: I don't have the luxury to slow down.

Megatron: It's not a luxury; it's a necessity. You need to sleep.

Blake: The "necessity" is stopping Torchwick.

Megatron: we will but just sit down and listen to what I have to say.

(Blake takes a seat next to me)

Megatron: I was born in a pretty big village and we lived far away from the kingdom there we loren how to fight how to kill and hunt and are training starts as soon as we turn eight.

Blake: Megatron i'm sorry that happened to you. But I can't just stop on my search for answers! I can't just-

Megatron: I told you I'm not telling you to stop fighting. But if we fight till we can't move we will destroy ourselves in the process, what good are we?

Blake: You don't understand! I'm the only one who can do this!

Megatron: No, you don't understand! If the white fang walked through that door, what would you do?

Blake: I'd fight them!

Megatron: NO! You'd lose! (pushes Blake away)

Blake: I can stop them!

Megatron: you can't even stop me!

(I then hug her)

Megatron: I don't won't you to stop fighting them just take some time eat, sleep, and just get your strength back. Not just for me as your friend but for your team too.

(Blake then just look at him and his words and she get a little red in the face)

Megatron: and if you do come then I'll save you a dance.

(At night outside with Jaune)

(The white rose in Jaune's hand bounces up and down as its smiling owner walks through Beacon Academy until he stops at the entrance of a hallway with the sound of a certain voice, causing him to duck behind the columns outside)

Weiss: Neptune!

Neptune: Oh, uh, hey, what's up?

Weiss: I know this is a little unorthodox, but... I wanted to ask you something. Would you... like to accompany me to the dance tomorrow?

(While Neptune rubs the back of his head and smiles with raised eyebrows, Jaune loses all of his confidence and drops the rose on the ground before walking back from where he came from)

(The sight of the lonely, abandoned rose turns into a large collection of the same flowers, one dropping outward, in a large vase behind Yang, now in a short white dress with black heels as she stands at a podium. The doors in front of her open and she flips out upon seeing who walks in)

Yang: Ooohh, you look beautiful!

Ruby: Can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these?

(tries to maintain her balance as she walks to the podium, much to her laughing sister's amusement)

(Meanwhile outside,Megatron in a nice suit and trying to fix his tie)

Megatron: i hate this thing how do people where them!

Blake:I knew you'd look better in a tie.

(Megatron stops his struggling and stares at Blake she steps forward and takes him by the arm)

Megatron: So, are we going together?

Blake: well yes you are my first dance.

Megatron: I've never really danced before so you may need to take the lead.

(Inside the ballroom, streamers are hung through glass chandeliers, pink and blue balloons are everywhere, and students in dark suits and bright dresses are stepping with each other to the music between the white-clothed tables. Blake is spun around by Megatron. Meanwhile yang goes to hang with Ruby and Weiss in the back of the room, watching Blake laugh and enjoy herself before smiling at her team)

Yang: I told you she would come.

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

Ruby: (turning to her teammates) Soooo, what do we do now?

Yang: Just have fun!

(she proceeds to walk away and do so, with Weiss going the opposite direction and leaving Ruby behind)

Ruby: (Shouting after Yang:) Does that mean I can change out of these stupid things and into my hood now? Stupid lady stilts!

(upon receiving no answer, she waddles around in her painful footwear)

Ozpin: Not enjoying yourself?

(surprised to see the headmaster step up by her side, but shakes her head and laughs)

Ruby: Oh, no, everything's fine! I'm just not much of a fancy pantsy... dancey girl.

Ozpin: Well, you can't spend your whole life on the battlefield, even if you may want to.

Ruby: Yeah, that lesson's been floating around a lot lately.

Ozpin:  If you think about it, fighting and dancing aren't so different. Two partners interlocked, although one wrong move on the ballroom merely leads to a swollen foot.

Ruby: Or a twisted ankle.

Ozpin: It's not every day that friends are able to come together like this. Time has a way of testing our bonds, but it's nights like these that can help keep them stronger than ever. Nights like these are ones we'll never forget.

Ruby smiles at the words of wisdom, but turns her head at the sound of the doors opening. Yang is back behind the podium, and smiles at the new arrivals.

Yang: You guys are just in time!

(Both Mercury and Emerald step in with their ballroom best on)

Mercury: Wouldn't miss it for the world

(The dance just continues with me and Blake dancing together and for some reason Jaune show up in a dress and start to dance with his team later on when everyone start to head to their dorm room)

Megatron: well Blake I have a fun time.

Blake: so did I it was nice that's.

(We then both head are separate ways)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 553 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
39.7K 343 20
After an unexplainable dimension collision, sometime after Megatron finally knows what oppression really is and joins the good side, along with sound...
10K 144 37
When Bumblebee crash lands on Remnant from his own reality, he befriends a Huntsman to whom they will learn from each other. But their encounter was...
7.7K 104 64
(Sequel From Im Not Your Brother...I Am A Marine) 1989: US Fleet conducted Operation with Highly Advanced Submarine in The Mariana Trench. Crystals a...