✩Big City Greens OneShots!!✩

By -StarryRainbow-

Requests Are Open Btw!! Here Are The Rules- -No Smut -No Swearing (Only The Word Blort Is Allowed) That's... More

.
-Comfort- (Part Two)
☆~More Jelly than a Pb And J~☆

"I Don't Actually Hate You Kiddo.." (Big City Greens :3)

110 3 13
By -StarryRainbow-

*It Was Yet Another Day In Big City And Gloria Was Still Living With The Greens But This Time It Was Different..*

Gloria: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT ME FIRED FROM ONE OF MY SIDE JOBS CRICKET! *She Raised Her Voice At Her As She Put Her Hands In The Air.*

Cricket: But How Was I Supposed To Know The Manager Was Allergic To Cats-?! *He Said Trying To Deny It.*

Gloria: YOU KNOW WHAT?! I WISH CHIP KILLED YOU WITH THE DANG HELICOPTER WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE!

Cricket: W-What..? *He Slowly Backed Up In Fear.*

Gloria: YOU HEARD ME! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING COUNTRY BOY-! *She Yelled Loudly And Pointed In His Face In Anger.*

*Normally Cricket Would Have Just Simply Refused And Not Even Go At All, But This Time It Was Different..*

Cricket: ALRIGHT FINE, YOU WANT ME TO GO?! I WILL-! *He Spoke In An Upset Tone As He Dashed Off To His Room With Tears Of Anger In His Eyes.*

*Gloria Was Heavily Breathing In And Out After She Was Done Screaming At Him..*

*Just Then Alice And Bill Rushed In The Room In A Panic.*

Bill: What Happened-?! I Heard Screaming..! *He Said While Looking Left And Right As He Still Had Rubber Gloves On His Hands..*

Alice: WHO'S HURT-?! *She Said As She Was Swinging Her Sword Up And Down.*

Gloria: Nobody's Hurt, I Just Yelled At Cricket And He Ended Up Running Off..

Bill: Huh-? That Doesn't Sound Like Cricket.. What Did You Tell Him..? *He Raised His Eyebrow In Confusion.*

Gloria: Oh About That.. I Kinda Told Him That I Wished Chip Killed Him With The Helicopter.. *She Said Looking Down, She Had The Most Guilty Look On Her Face..*

Bill And Alice: YOU SAID WHAT-?!

—Part Two Coming Soon Yet Again!!—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 384 7
Made it because I want to take Screech home. I rlly need to touch some grass, smh. Shitpost ig. JR - Joke Chapters
4.7K 76 27
Makoto and Kyoko decided to live normal lives after all the tragedies they went through. But can they rest when the world is still covered in despair...
7.3K 135 11
hey guys! so i noticed how this ship isnt really popular so i wanna be the first one to make something like this! honestly i dont know about you guys...
668K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭