Dan meets the Descendants ✅

By scxash

In this story Dan gets a later through a portal and it had his mom's name on it. And soon learn some surprisi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18

17

28 3 0
By scxash

NO ONES POV

Meanwhile, back at the coronation, Jane was still having a hard time controlling the wand.

"Child, what are you doing?" Fairy Godmother asks with worry.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself" Jane says as she struggles with it "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"

"TAKE COVER" Beast yells to everyone.

Ben then went to Mal to cover her.

Mal and Hex then ran to Jane and snatched the wand out of her hand and the wand went back to normal.

They were catching their breath and the other VKs went to them and Hunter went next to Hex.

"Mal, give me the wand" Ben says as he tries to grab it, but Hunter uses a shadow whip to stop him.

"The wand is ours now fool" Hunter says.

"Stand back" Mal says.

"It's okay" Ben says to Mal.

"I said stand back" Mal says.

"I told you so" Audrey says as Chad had to hold her back.

"Shut it you, or I'll shut it for you" Hunter says looking at Audrey.

"Dan, fight control" Nora says.

"What do you mean?" Belle asks.

"Dan's demon half his second personality has taken over. That's not Dan. That's Hunter" Nora says "Dan would never do this"

"Mal, we got to go" Carlos says.

"Revenge time" Jay says.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asks.

"We have no choice, Ben!" Mal says "our parents....." she gets cut off.

"Your parents made their choice" Nora says.

"Now you make yours" Ben says.

Mal looks at all of them.

"I think I want to be good" Mal says.

"You are good" Ben says.

"How do you know that?" Mal asks.

"Because..........because I'm listening to my heart" Ben says.

"I want to listen to my heart, too" Mal says. And then looks at her friends "and my heart is telling me that we are not our parents" she chuckles and looks at Jay "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy"

Hex then went next to Mal "I want to be good too" he then looks at Carlos "Carlos you used to be scared of dogs and now look at you. Scratching Dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought" they chuckle.

Mal then looks at Evie "and Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart" Evie nods as she cries a little with a smile "and I don't wanna take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy"

"I don't want to take over the world either as a matter of fact. I love the bake. I love it and that is what makes me happy" Hex chuckles and then looks at Nora "I also want to get the chance to know my mom" Nora smiles at this feeling touched over this.

"I want to go to school" Mal says "and be with Ben" she turns around and looks at Ben "Because Ben makes me really happy" she shows off the ring she was wearing with her eyes watering.

"Awww" they all said.

"Us being friends makes me really happy" Mal says. "Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys"

Mal puts her fist 🤜 out and they all did it in agreement, and even Ben joined in, except Hunter.

They then look at Hunter.

"You can be good too" Hex says.

Hunter backs away and chuckles "you little pansies may wanna play the good guy, but for me, I don't think so"

Just then there was a loud thunder and all the people gasps and then green and black smoke came barging into a window and then they saw that it was Maleficent and Chernabog had showed up as they took their forms.

"I'm back" they both said.

"It can't be" Fairy Godmother says.

"Go away mother" Mal says.

"And you too Father" Hex says.

They laugh.

"They're funny" they both said.

"Oh. I'm so.... You both are very funny" Maleficent says. "Now. Wand me. Chop chop"

Mal then throws the wand to Fairy Godmother and she tries to use it, but Maleficent stops her by freezing everyone.

Chernabog then saw Nora and he unfroze her and turned into black smoke like a shadow and swirls around her.

"My my my" Chernabog chuckles "you haven't aged a day Nora doll"

"Get away from me" Nora says showing no fear, but had hatred for him.

"Oh, someone's angry" he stares right at her "I love it when your angry"

"Then you'll really love this" he turns his head and got punched in the face with such force that he banged into the wall into another room.

"Hunter?" Nora asks.

"Nope, it's me. Dan" Dan says "earlier Hex gave him some chocolate muffin, and it began to give me back control until now. it just took a moment to get control back and I'm sorry for everything now if you excuse me" Dan pops his knuckles "I gotta go put my dad in his place"

Dan and Hex and Nora then walks into the room that Chernabog was in and was rubbing his face from the punch.

"You throw one heck of a punch there my boy" Chernabog says.

(We'll get back to them later. Let's get back to Mal and the others)

Maleficent was still laughing over at what she had done and then she saw beast. She found him a bit yummy.

"In another time, in another time" maleficent says. She then walks to fairy godmother, and snatches the wand out of her hand. "Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck those nose hairs" she chuckles over this and walks to them "where shall we begin?" She thinks for a second "oh I know. How about we get rid of that" she then made the ring fly off Mal and she gasps "perfect fit"

Maleficent then walks to Ben and messes with him.

"Falling in love is weak and ridiculous" she then looks at Mal who had a tear going down her face "it's not what you want"

"You don't know what I want" Mal says. "Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you"

"Obviously" Maleficent says "I've had years and years and years and and years of practice being evil. You'll get there"

"No. I will not" Mal says. "And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself" tears fell from her face "love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing"

"I know one thing, young lady" Maleficent says "you have no room for love in your life" she says as he points the wand at her.

Mal then got angry, and stopped crying put out her hand "and now I command, wand to my hand" the wand then flew out of Maleficent's hand and went into Mal's "it worked"

"I hardly think so" Maleficent says "frankly, this is tedious and very immature" she walks around and then back to Mal "give me the wand. Give me the wand"

Carlos then stops Mal "hold on, Mal" they look at him "maybe good really is more powerful than evil"

Just then Dude jumps on Maleficent and she found him disgusting including the dog breath. And puts him down.

Jay then takes his chance and grabs a hold of Maleficent staff, but she stops him and rubs his shoulder and chuckles.

"Gaston should be jealous" Maleficent says and makes Jay fall to the ground. And she chuckles and then stops "enough! You all will regret this" maleficent, then changes into her dragon form.

They gasp.

Maleficent then shoots fire at Jay, He dodges the fire by rolling away.

While the others walked away, trying to avoid the fire as well, but then maleficent was about to fry Jay, but he got away and rejoined his friends.

Maleficent, then came charging at them until Evie pulled out her magic mirror.

"Magic Mirror, show your bright light" Evie says.

And the brightness blinded Maleficent.

Just then Chernabog came crashing through another wall and bangs into Maleficent.

And Chernabog had an open wound on him.

And Dan, Hex and Nora join them.

(Now let's find out what happened with them)

**BEFORE**

Chernabog stands up and chuckles.

"You have more darkness in you my boy" he points to Dan "then Hex here does" he then looks at Nora "I guess I grabbed the wrong baby"

"Shut your mouth" Nora says. "Go back to the island were you being"

"Mom" Hex makes Nora back away "keep your distance"

"Do you really think I'd hurt my Nora doll" Chernabog says "I may be evil, but I would never hurt my mate"

"I am not your mate" Nora says.

"That's not what you said when you loved me," Chernabog says "before........ I showed my true self to you and then you kept away from me and then I find out your pregnant with my kids and when you tried to keep them away from me" he touches his chest "I was pissed and then the barrier was being created and so I broke into the castle to steal my boys to hurt you to lure you to the island, but thanks to the good magic that was there I was only able to grab one and I ended up with Hex"

"You say you would never hurt her, but taking one of her children was hurting her in the process" Dan says.

"How else was I going to get her to the island, but sadly she never showed up" Chernabog says.

"That's because I couldn't" Nora says "they hadn't created a spell for the bridge at the time. How else was I going to get my son back? But then when Ben said he was going to give the next generation a chance I had a private talk with him asking him to bring one more extra child and he agreed and that is how Hex got chosen to come to Auradon"

"And I'm glad that it happened" Hex says "I like being good and you can't stop us, father"

"There are many ways to stop anything my boy and I think you have forgotten that I am the king of shadows and I can bring your worst fears to life" Chernabog says. "Maybe I'll get rid of that husband of yours, Nora, and then those other brats you had"

Nora gasps in fear.

"Adam may not be my real father"Dan says, but I can promise you this nobody hurts my family and I mean NOBODY" dan then sends him flying right into the wall "and I'm going to prove it"

"Then let's dance boy" Chernabog says.

Dan and Hex then fight Chernabog and he chuckles as he grabs Hex and throws him to the ground.

"You're not strong enough to fight me Hex" Chernabog says and Hex smirks "what's with the smirk?" He points and he looks up and Dan tackles him to the ground and punches his face "how are you so strong?"

He grabs Dan and stops him and kicks him away and Dan slams into armor.

"Dan, are you alright?" Nora asks.

"I'm fine" Dan says and Nora then hands him a sword. And then he looks at her.

"The sword might help" Nora says.

Dan then went back to join the fight and as Chernabog was distracted with Hex. Dan came charging at him with the sword cutting him and making a wound.

Dan then dropped the sword and focused all his power and sent Chernabog crashing into the wall and banging right into Maleficent

**AFTER**

Mal and Maleficent then had a stand off.

"Stay away from my friends" Mal says being in front of them as maleficent and her stare at each other. "This is between you and me, mother" Maleficent growls "the strength of evil is good as none, when stand before 5 hearts as one"

Mal said that over and over as they both did not lose eye Contact until they saw Maleficent disappear.

"And I think you belong back on the island" Dan says and takes the wand and uses it on Chernabog as he fights it.

"This isn't the end boy" Chernabog says "I'll get my other kids back at you for this"

Just then he got whooshed away and sent back to the island and the barrier was restored.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.3K 19
What if Maleficent had another daughter?
4.4K 49 10
It has been a couple of months now since they have their mother. Lily is very happy with Chad but when things get hard for Mal. She goes back to the...
28.9K 525 26
Evie lived on the Isle all her life. She had friends, good grades and even a boyfriend. All of this changes when her Ex-Best friend Uma leaves her fo...
75.8K 1.4K 16
Guess it runs in the family where they like people that are misunderstood. First Belle with the Beast, then Ben with Mal, and then Bella with Harry