๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

16

5.4K 277 32
By backwoodfairy

kamari oren summer

"kamari!!" jamari yelled from outside my door.

"whatttt!!" i yelled back.

"you up??!"

"i know he ain't ask that dumbass shit.." i mumbled.

he finally opened the bedroom door and i saw he was already dressed.

"nigga! hurry up and get ready! xylah and nem already on the way!" he said and i groaned.

today my family was having a cookout don't get me wrong. i love my family to death.

i just don't feel like being around everyone and having to really socialize.

"you inviting anyone??" he asked with a smirk.

he wanted me to invite masani.

our parents told us if we're talking to anyone to invite them.

"nope.." i mumbled.

"bro! why are you scared?! half our family gay!" he whispered yelled and i glared at him.

"shut the fuck up, i'm not scared it's just more of nerves....plus the amount of times masani been in here they've always assumed he was here to hang out wit you..." i said shaking my head.

i wouldn't say masani and i were sneaking, but half the time when he was here for just me they'd be gone or cooped up in there room.

so they never really saw me and him together unless i was downstairs with jamari and nem.

and the times i've left the house and stayed the night with him they assumed i was with brooklyn or out with jamari.

brooklyn and i don't even speak anymore clearly.

"and i'm bi bitch." i added and he waved me off.

"i've seen you mostly wit boys...not my tea tho!" he added before walking out my room.

i rolled my eyes then decided to shoot masani a text before taking a quick shower.

- i know this is very last minute buttt my family having a cookout today, and if you aren't busy or anything you can come if you'd like

masani❤️: what time?

-they've already started cooking, people gonna be arriving like within the next 15 minutes

masani❤️: imma be leaving my pops house around 30 minutes so i'll come

-okayy

masani❤️: yo parents know we talking?

-not exactly...

masani❤️: so am i supposed to act like a friend or sumn??

-nooo😭 i'll just tell them we talking so it's not weird when you tryna be in my skin

masani❤️: ntm.

you laughed at 'ntm'

masani❤️: i'll see you in a lil bit li daddy

-okay🙃

i put my phone on charge then went to my bathroom to shower and get dressed.

once i was dressed i went to snapchat and recorded myself doing a quick 360 then went it to masani.

he instantly replied by saving the video in chat then saved it to camera roll then he text me on imessage.

masani❤️: i'm supposed to keep my hands off you and you gonna be wearing that??? them shorts hugging yo ass

-my ass ain't even that big 😭 you can touch me just nun crazy infront of my people

masani❤️: no promises, i'm finna be on the way tho

-okay text me when you outside

masani loved 'okay text me when you outside'

i found myself looking into my body mirror to actually take a look at my butt, i definitely ended up with my mama butt.

but honestly we all did, jamari just wears bigger clothes to hide his.

but he played football in highschool and he's gonna do it in college so it'll be showing in them outfits.

i frowned some realizing college did start soon actually, i was still deciding between staying on campus or staying home.

"xylah outside!" jamari yelled knocking me out my thoughts.

i walked out my room before we both raced downstairs and out the house.

i saw azaire and xylah outside the car with azriel and the back door was opened.

xylah was trying to get a picture of the twins,"landon never look at the camera." jamari said making xylah turn around.

"damnnn xylah you pregnant again??" jamari asked seeing she had a belly bump.

"you just don't know how to pull out huh??" i asked azaire as he picked up azriel.

he thumped by forehead head and bucked at me before saying shut the fuck up.

i mugged him while azriel bad ass repeated his fathers words making xylah scold him.

jamari grabbed the twins and we made our way into the house, xylah spoke to everyone and i noticed aunt nalani was her with her husband and son as well.

i walked to the kitchen then jamari and xylah came as well.

"you know how our parents were like invite who we want over?" jamari asked and she nodded.

"well...only i know but kamari's gay- but he never told y'all and he's scared for his boyfriend to come." jamari said and she looked over at me.

he ain't my boyfriend. and i'm not scared get it right.

"really???" she asked and i shrugged looking down.

she hugged me and was basically saying i didn't have anything to worry about.

next she turned to see if jamari invited anybody.

"actually...mama and mom probably finna have a heart attack..." he said scratching his neck.

"what???" she asked.

"JAMARI CAMERON SUMMER!!!" mama yelled

my eyes widened cause she barely yells...and never calls our full name.

i pushed jamari out the kitchen first before following.

i saw a girl looking like she was expected to drop a baby anytime soon,"sumn you wanna tell me?" mama asked glaring at jamari.

"umm.. xylah not the only one finna have a baby??" he said and xylah popped his lip.

"unt unt i'm damn near married and grown don't add me in nan." she said going to sit down and i did the same.

jamari ended up introducing his babymama to us.

she was pregnant due to a one night stand with jamari...real question is how come he didn't tell nobody.

i didn't get any bad vibes from her tho so i wasn't complaining much then my phone went off.

masani❤️: i'm outside

i shot up quick and slipped past everyone outside to see masani getting out his car.

goddamn...

he had on a black polo ralph lauren joggers with a matching jacket, underneath the jacket was a white wifebeater and on his feet were black and white new balances.

i smiled seeing the bracelets i bought him on his wrist and when he smiled back i saw the vvs grills in his mouth.

ughhhh i gotta suck his dick soon.

"wassup pretty boy." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

i smiled harder and hugged him making him pick me up,"hey." i cheesed and he laughed.

"yo lil ass happy to see me." he said and i nodded as he put me back down.

i grabbed his hand and lead him back inside soon as we stepped in a few heads turned my way.

not everyone was in the living room tho so i'm guessing people were in the kitchen or backyard as well.

"oh you the boyfriend?" xylah spoke and i smacked my lips while masani chuckled lowly.

"masani this my sister xylah...them her kids azriel, landon, and london. then that's my aunt nalani and uncle kai and their son koa. you already know jamari.." i said and he spoke to them quickly before i dragged him to meet everyone else.

❈ ❈ ❈

today didn't go bad at all...he actually got along greatly with my mom, azaire, koa, and rome.

but my mom definitely a huge pothead, the biggest in our immediate family i feel.

so now masani was in my room high as hell while he snuggled close to my body, he had ate 3 plates of food and was still high as fuck.

exactly why i don't smoke that crazy ass shit my mom be smoking.

"bro i gotta know where yo mom get her weed from." he rasped and i laughed.

"i'll find out for you..." i said running my fingers through his locs.

"i got sumn planned for us this weekend." he said catching my attention.

"what's that?"

"imma take you on a date..but not a regular date, we going to a shooting range." he said and i found myself smiling.

"really??"

"yeah...for some reason yo lil ass trigger happy." he said and i laughed.

he had taught me how to take his gun apart and put it back together, even showed me how to reload it.

"nooo it's just guns can be cool if used correctly." i said and he shrugged.

"imma let you choose what kinda you wanna shoot." he said and i nodded.

"kiss.." he mumbled and i laughed before kissing his lips.

he kissed me back then broke the kiss and was staring into my eyes.

it's like he was looking for sumn but i couldn't exactly tell what.

"you'd never back door me, right?" he whispered and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"no...what makes you ask that?" i asked and he sighed before speaking.

"it's certain shit....ion know i just trust yo ass bad as fuck, you make me feel shit i haven't before. before you i could barely sleep throughout the night but now when i'm with you i fall asleep fast as hell.

this might sound dumb but it's like...you make my inner child feel safe. you make me feel safe kamari and i don't ever wanna lose that. its definitely more to it then just that as well. that's sumn we gonna dig into another day though..." he vented before laying his head on my shoulder.

i kissed the side of his face a few times and he smiled mushing my head back,"ight nigga i know i just got mushy on yo ass chill out." he said and i looked at his low red eyes.

"i promise you, the last thing you gotta worry about is me doing some weird shit..." i said and he hummed closing his eyes.

"i believe you.." he said then i heard soft snores.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 22K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...
604K 21.5K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...
72.9K 2.7K 25
๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ. ๐น๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ. ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ. Second part of '...
3.3M 120K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด