INLOVE WITH MY DAUGHTER IN LAW

By coosambi

Sadik is a 45 year old Muslim man living with his wife and son.Things change drastically, when he is first in... More

Smitten by my son's fiancee
A woman's pain leaving her family after marraige
loveless marraige
fallen for her
marraige ceremony and moving in
strict mother in law
confessions
Getting cosy with the daughter in law
Arising suspicions
Almost Caught
The betrayal
leaving the house
Mom is awake
Shocking Revelations
How it all began
The story continues(I want a second wife)
The story continues(Emotional and mental toture)
the story continues (single and free)
the story gets steamier (the patient)
The only woman I see
Jamal and son
failure doesn't determine our love
The story ends
Present times(reconcilation)
the end

(the story continues)i want a divorce

185 2 0
By coosambi

Sadik's POV
My mind was made up once I set my eyes on ruqayah.She was very beautiful,I couldn't resist so I married her.Zara didn't show up to the wedding which made me rethink my idea,I was in a way helping the both of us, right?

I started spending time with ruqi,it was fun at first,then I became bored with her,I realised that it was only physical attraction, and now that , that attraction is gone,I didn't want ruqi anymore.

What have I done?in a bid to fulfil my own desires ,I ruined two women's lives.Zara looked miserable the past weeks.I ruined her.

I wanted to make it up to her,but how could I divorce ruqi just a few months of marraige?

Everytime I got to spend with ruqi, she was always tired.We never spent time like we used to, and when I tried to go to ruqi,I felt empty.

Many have been able to live with spouses they don't love,so why was this so hard?it was because I was too much inlove with her.I needed to fix things.

An opportunity came when Zara got sick and couldn't go to work.I took my time to take care of her.

Zara: thank you.
Sadik:you are my wife,after all.
Zara: about that,I want a divorce.(I froze) I am no longer happy in this marraige.I have tried to be patient for months but I can't.I am not perfect,I am a neglectful wife and am so sorry for that.You can get more wives after me.

Sadik: I only want you.
Zara:then why did you get another wife?
Sadik: I made a mistake okay,I will fix things.

Zara: it's too late dear.You know how introverted I am,I don't like my intimacy being invaded by other people,in this case a second wife.You knew me as a child,even as friends,I didn't want anybody else calling you their friends, and with my parents,I didn't like anyone else calling them mom or dad.

Your second wife has been talking to my son and I don't like it.(tears came down her face) I am his mother,he doesn't need another one.I am a neglectful mom at times,I get that but that doesn't mean he needs a second mom.am here,I may have been forced to share my husband but I won't be forced to share my son.grant me my divorce and set me free.

Sadik:I can't let you go.I will divorce her.
Zara: never, she is innocent,she deserves better.But with me, it's too late.I can't bring myself to live like this.not every woman can handle polygamy, and I know my Allah,he will never force me to do something I can not do this and make me happy.

Sadik:you can't leave me Zara,I promise you,I will never let you leave me, never.I will make you happy I promise but I can never ever let you go.You are mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 3.2K 43
"Just one look and I knew this guy was going to be the one to break all my barriers. I'm 26years and I've never dated before. I was always hesitant a...
700K 43.3K 36
We all want our own 'happily ever after' and I was no different. I aspired to be like Khadija (ra), the wife of prophet Muhammad (saw) strong, faithf...
2.5M 117K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
268K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...