INLOVE WITH MY DAUGHTER IN LAW

By coosambi

Sadik is a 45 year old Muslim man living with his wife and son.Things change drastically, when he is first in... More

Smitten by my son's fiancee
A woman's pain leaving her family after marraige
loveless marraige
fallen for her
marraige ceremony and moving in
strict mother in law
confessions
Getting cosy with the daughter in law
Arising suspicions
Almost Caught
The betrayal
leaving the house
Mom is awake
Shocking Revelations
How it all began
(the story continues)i want a divorce
The story continues(Emotional and mental toture)
the story continues (single and free)
the story gets steamier (the patient)
The only woman I see
Jamal and son
failure doesn't determine our love
The story ends
Present times(reconcilation)
the end

The story continues(I want a second wife)

252 2 0
By coosambi

Flashback...
Zara's POV
I was so exhausted today,I had a double shift, twice.Two days at the hospital.A train accident had occured and they needed alot of doctors.

I finally came home.My son ran to me and hugged me,he was crying.
Zara: why are you crying?
Osman:you left me for two days and I missed you.
Zara:I missed you too baby,but remember you are my big boy.

(I tucked him into bed.I came to the hall . sadik was on his phone.I sat down.he has been very distance lately)
Sadik:I have been meaning to speak to you.
Zara:what is it dear?

Sadik:I want a second wife (I was stunned)
Zara:what?
Sadik:think about it ,Zara,you are never around because of your job as a doctor.I expect to come home to my wife,to be with her.but she is never available.I don't want to sin Zara.

Zara: then I can go for the morning shifts(I was now desperate.I loved him too much)
Sadik:then who will cook in the morning and take care of our son? think about it,a second wife can fix that.

Zara':I don't want anybody to raise my son.
Sadik:it won't be anybody,it will be my other wife.This was you can achieve your dreams and I will enjoy having a wife.
Zara:why didn't you just tell me to quit my job.(I can't believe I was this desperate)

Sadik: I can't do that to you.This is for the best.
(He got up and left.I just cried.How could he do this to me,he knew how much I loved him, and how much I loved the intimacy of monagomy.He promised to marry only me.He said I was his true love.He lied)

That day that he got married to her,I cried my eyes out.I cried all night as he happily spent the night with her.

I stayed in my son's room and cried after I put him to bed.I thought he was asleep but he wasn't.He cried seeing me cry.

I didn't go for the marraige ceremony, and neither did my son.he wanted to be with me.He was such a momma's boy.

Osman: don't cry mommy,I will always love you.
Zara: I know.

(I soon went to work.I focused more on work and my son,as for sadik,he was already being taken care of.He didn't need me anymore and I didn't need him.But I had a son and I wouldn't separate him from his father.)

Sadik's POV
I was now married to two women and had a son.I was living the life yet i felt so empty inside.

I became lonely alot since Zara's work got in the way.I also wanted another child,but once again her work got in the way.

My friends advised me to get a second wife,I rejected that idea because I loved my wife alot,but as time passed, Zara was barely in the house.She was now married to her job Instead of me.

I hated it.I have the idea of getting a second wife,a chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.6K 52
It was an unspoken rule for Misha Yousaf to stay clear of those creatures, to stay clear of men and boys alike. Coming from a conservative Muslim fam...
17.4K 781 16
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌#2 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 آغازے-عشق 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.... 𝑫𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂�...
71.5K 3.1K 23
There is a man name Farhan shah who is 27 years old. He Is powerful man, rich, rude etc. He was married to his life Safa his wife, everything was p...
43.1K 4.7K 68
They say; •~Indeed, their is light at the end of every tunnel~• Read and find out how a lady who is so much against arranged marriages finds herself...