INLOVE WITH MY DAUGHTER IN LAW

By coosambi

Sadik is a 45 year old Muslim man living with his wife and son.Things change drastically, when he is first in... More

Smitten by my son's fiancee
A woman's pain leaving her family after marraige
loveless marraige
fallen for her
marraige ceremony and moving in
strict mother in law
confessions
Getting cosy with the daughter in law
Arising suspicions
Almost Caught
The betrayal
leaving the house
Shocking Revelations
How it all began
The story continues(I want a second wife)
(the story continues)i want a divorce
The story continues(Emotional and mental toture)
the story continues (single and free)
the story gets steamier (the patient)
The only woman I see
Jamal and son
failure doesn't determine our love
The story ends
Present times(reconcilation)
the end

Mom is awake

230 3 0
By coosambi

Sadik's POV
It's been four months now, ruqi and I have been divorced and I wish her the best.I was never able to give her the happiness she deserved.

I took some time to reflect on myself, doing my trip.I went to see Muslim counselors who counselled me.I also went to therapy.

I reached the conclusion that I was inlove with my daughter in-law but I could never have her.That was progress for me, because I would never overstep again.

I couldn't hold back my tears when my son caught me, coming onto his wife.I could see the pain and dissapointment in his eyes, and I saw the discomfort in my daughter in law's eyes.

They were newly Weds and I ruined their few weeks together.I ruined everything.I came back home to an empty house.nobody was around.

Maya went with her aunt, ruqi.I was now Alone in this huge house.I messed everything up and the news of my scandalous behavior spread .

My image was ruined.I became depressed.I never meant to fall inlove with her,but now here I am paying for the consequences of my actions.

Dija's POV
Hasan and I arrived at the airport.We were now in England.We went to my mom's hospital room,she was standing, staring out the window.

Dija:mom
Zara:my baby girl (I ran into her arms.She hugged me tightly)
Dija: I thought you would never wake up.
Zara: inshallah,am awake.Who is this?
Dija:my husband.

Zara:my goodness.
Hasan:Salam ma.(mom hugged him)
Zara: Salam.I can't believe you are married,I missed so much.
Dija: don't worry mom,we recorded our marriage ceremony.Lets watch it together.

We sat down and washed the video.This brought tears to her eyes.I hugged her.I missed her so much.
Zara:you looked so beautiful, like a queen.
Hasan:well offcourse,she looks so much like you, she will definitely look like a queen.

Zara:oh son in-law you flatter me.
Dija:so if I didn't look like mom,I wouldn't be beautiful.
Hasan:yes(I gasped dramatically as mom laughed)
Dija:so mom is prettier than me?
Hasan:yes,I would have married her,if I hadn't met you,I would have married.She looks like your twin sister rather

(I pounced on him and attacked him)
Dija: I will kill you (mom giggled )
Hasan:I was kidding.I can't believe you are jealous of your own mother.
Dija:am sorry mother, I love you but ..
Zara:oh I get it.

After catching up,we didn't want to tell her about father in-law.Weeks passed, and we brought her back to America.She wanted to stay for a while and bond with us,I couldn't be any happier.

Hasan received an invitation,that Maya's younger sister was getting married.We were invited to come.I didn't want to be around the family gathering because I know father in law was going to be there.

Mom wanted us to,she was eagered to meet my in-laws.We got ready and arrived at ceremony.It was held in the afternoon.Mom's demeanor changed as we arrived.

She tensed up when she bumped into father in law.
Zara:sadik

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
43.2K 4.7K 68
They say; •~Indeed, their is light at the end of every tunnel~• Read and find out how a lady who is so much against arranged marriages finds herself...
239K 9K 34
"You will not meet that man again" He warned her and try to control his anger. "Why should I listen you-" "Because you're my wife don't ever forget t...
508K 22K 29
"He'll become your eyes....and you'll become his heart." •°•°•°•°•°• She was like a delicately beautiful broken butte...