INLOVE WITH MY DAUGHTER IN LAW

By coosambi

Sadik is a 45 year old Muslim man living with his wife and son.Things change drastically, when he is first in... More

Smitten by my son's fiancee
A woman's pain leaving her family after marraige
loveless marraige
fallen for her
marraige ceremony and moving in
strict mother in law
confessions
Getting cosy with the daughter in law
Arising suspicions
Almost Caught
The betrayal
Mom is awake
Shocking Revelations
How it all began
The story continues(I want a second wife)
(the story continues)i want a divorce
The story continues(Emotional and mental toture)
the story continues (single and free)
the story gets steamier (the patient)
The only woman I see
Jamal and son
failure doesn't determine our love
The story ends
Present times(reconcilation)
the end

leaving the house

325 3 0
By coosambi

Dija's POV
Dija: am so sorry for causing problems between you and your father,I never meant for this to happen.
Hasan:you are not at fault.I don't know where my father's head is at, but we need to move.Do you think we can move into your apartment?

Dija: offcourse.
Hasan: I should have done this at first, I should listen to you,this wouldn't have happened.
Dija: no,it isn't your fault.I saw the way he looks at me but ignored it because he was your father, enough of that ,distance will fix things.

Hasan:yes,I want you to be very comfortable.(he hugged me tightly.The next day,we came down with our luggage.mother,Maya and father stood by the dinning table.)
Ruqi: where are you two going?
Hasan:we leaving,we are moving to her place

Ruqi:why is that?
Hasan: I know you already know mom,so if you have any confusion ask Dad.
Ruqi:am sure, it's your wife's fault,she  seduced my husband.
Dija:I did no such thing.why is the woman always to be blamed,the man has eyes and hands too, and father couldn't keep it to himself.

(Father looked down ashamed)
Hasan:we will visit, anytime we get the chance.
Sadik:you don't have to go,I am ashamed of what I have become,I will be going on a trip to give you two space.
Hasan:it's still not enough, come on Khadija.

(We left the house.)

Sadik's POV
What have I done?I drove my own son away from me,I ruined our relationship and my relationship with his wife.
Ruqi:you Know what,am tired of such disgrace

Maya:but you knew about this.
Ruqi:I thought it was her fault,not knowing it was his doing.Laying eyes on my son's wife?
Sadik: ruqi..

Ruqi:no,I want a divorce.here I was thinking,that Khadija was the one seducing you,not knowing it was you.I know we don't love each other,I am merely a fling to you,but Hasan is your son,my son .I can't believe you will do such a thing to him.
Sadik: I didn't know what came over me.

Ruqi:well I don't care, it's long overdue since I got a divorce.since my son is older ,I don't need to stay with you any longer,so grant me my divorce.

Dija's POV
I can't believe today was my birthday and all this happened,I was officially 23.Immediately we settled in, Hasan took me out on a birthday date .

We then went to the theatre, surprisingly they were showing my favorite movie and before I know it,the screen showed "happy birthday Khadija"on the screen.

What?then all of sudden,there was singing.The people in the theater were singing Happy birthday to me.

Hasan came back with a cake with lit candles.I can't believe this.

Hasan: make a wish, dear.(I blew out the candles as the people clapped.I cut the cake .)

After we came home and cuddled up in the couch.
Dija:I love you so much.
Hasan:I love you too, and I will do anything for you.

Four months later I got a call ,my mom had woken up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 4.7K 68
They say; •~Indeed, their is light at the end of every tunnel~• Read and find out how a lady who is so much against arranged marriages finds herself...
268K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
24.6K 3.2K 43
"Just one look and I knew this guy was going to be the one to break all my barriers. I'm 26years and I've never dated before. I was always hesitant a...
2.5M 117K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...