To smash, Or not to smash

By mayorofpopotown

At Wittenberg University, Hamlet is the schools Prince. Although he is able to hide his madness from his fell... More

1. The master of toilets

2. The lover of toilets

11 2 3
By mayorofpopotown

Now, Horatio was also no ordinary toilet lover, like we all are. He was a skilled toilet lover.
Any sort of medieval toilet style, any specific way to take ye dumps, they were all known to him, hidden away in his special little booklet of fantastic shits.
And what was better than a good dookie? A hot person taking a good dookie.
As Hamlet's rage kept ravaging the toilet seats, Horatio's love for him grew. Every ‚FOR FUCKS SAKE THOU ART NOT THE TRUE KING OF ELSINORE' awakened something inside Horatio's poo brown heart. And it wasn't diarrhea. It was butterflies.
So, Horatio finally mustered up his courage and went in the men's toilets to confront his newly found love...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...