The Alpha's Mistress

By Midika

*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have yo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

40

9.5K 248 34
By Midika

Word Count: 3532

~Sienna

I toss and turn before I stuff a pillow over my face.

I've been trying to fall asleep for hours now. The heat is partly to blame. Even with my bedroom window open, my skin is clammy and sticky. The air is painfully stagnant, and there is no relief to be found.

The real problem is the buzzing heat between my legs. The desperate ache low in my stomach, begging for release.

Being naked, so close to Onyx has gotten to me more than I expected.

He still wants me as badly as I want him. I bet if I went to his room right now I could get him to fuck me...

I twist over so I'm lying on my back, cursing under my breath.

What am I thinking? He said he didn't want to complicate things by doing anything sexual with me again. I shouldn't push it.

And yet I want to. So badly.

I'm painfully turned on after what he said to me at the lake. So much so it almost hurts, and although I'm capable of dealing to the issue myself, I...I don't want to.

What Onyx did to me that night has ruined me. I haven't been able to replicate the feeling. My fingers can't reach where his did, and don't appear to be nearly as talented as his.

Fuck it.

Standing up, I stalk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, my hair, and mist some perfume onto my skin before I plant my hands on the edge of the basin.

"You're playing a dangerous game," I deadpan in the mirror, staring myself down.

Naturally, nothing but self-destructive thoughts come to mind. I'm going to attempt to seduce my best friend, and nothing is going to stop me.

After carefully curating a set of undergarments to wear beneath my nightgown, I pull on a light robe before heading off to his room.

Anticipation and excitement war for dominance in my stomach. It's making me feel or flustered and jittery.

I only see a single maid on my travels. She gives me a long look as I pass by, heading into Onyx's private wing of the house.

She knows exactly what my intentions are.

If anything this is normal behaviour. I'm his mistress, after all...

When I reach his door I stand, staring at it for a painful amount of time. There's every chance Onyx's resolve is stronger than mine, and he sends me back to my room embarrassed and ashamed.

Or he wants me as badly as I want him.

I knock a few times, in a familiar pattern to signal to him it's me. When I crack the door open, I see him sitting on his bed, reading.

I smile as he glances up at me. He looks so sweet sitting amongst his pillows, his book propped open, his hair all messy as he pushes off sleep.

Too bad I'm about to ravish him sinfully.

"Am I interrupting your reading time?" I ask softly, leaning against the door after I close it behind me.

"Of course not." He slots a bookmark into the crease of the book then closes it, sliding it onto his bedside table so he can give me his full attention.

"Haven't you read that book a million times already?" I ask, peeking at the title as I stalk closer.

"I think this is my eighth go at it."

The energy is already charged in here. Maybe it's just me, but this isn't just some exchange between two people have been friends for years. This is something more.

"What's the point?"

"It makes me happy," he muses calmly. He swings his legs around so he's sitting on the edge of the bed facing me. "So, what's wrong?"

"What makes you think something is wrong?" I tuck my hands behind my back, wandering casually around his room, pretending I'm looking at the sparse decorations with interest.

"You don't usually come to my room without reason." His voice deepens. "Especially at this hour."

I shrug casually. "I just wanted to talk."

"Sure. What about?"

I turn, biting down on my lower lip as I consider how to broach the question. Before I left the room I was mostly just fantasising about what would happen after an the exposition.

"Our friendship," I breathe, feeling my cheeks heating.

"What about it?" Onyx's brows draw together, like he senses something is wrong, not that I'm wondering how to seduce him.

I teeter on my feet, suddenly intimidated by him.

"Remember that night...before I left?"

The tension in his features immediately melts away as realisation finally dawns on him. He still appears somewhat anxious, though, like I'm here to tell him that night was a mistake, that I regret it.

"I haven't stopped thinking about it," he admits, swallowing thickly.

"You haven't?"

"Not for one moment. It haunts me like a fucking ghost." He rubs his hand down his face, like he's lost sleep over it.

That night has doomed me. As experienced as I may be, I know an unforgettable night. It scared me enough to know I had to leave, but now that I'm back, I'm confronted with it.

If I ever want to experience that pleasure again, there is only one person I can get it from.

"So, you regret it?" I ask, biting down on my lower lip until it hurts. It's a momentary distraction from what I'm currently facing.

He stands, stretching to his full height.

"I regret not keeping you in my bed that morning," he murmurs, the timbre of his voice heating my skin. "I regret not making you mine. But I don't regret that night."

"We both know nothing could have come from that night," I remind him, trying ease any lingering guilt. "Nothing has changed about our situation."

He frowns. "I suppose not."

Now is my chance to carry out my plan. I haven't had any thoughts contrary to executing it, however, my nerves are unbearable.

"But that doesn't mean..." I drift off, unsure of how to phrase my proposal.

Onyx slides his hands into his pockets. "What?"

"I've been thinking about what happened a lot too." I straighten my shoulders, trying to inspire confidence and sexiness in myself. "In bed. At night."

Finally, realisation dawns on my friend.

Very slowly, his confusion melts into a blisteringly hot stare full of knowing.

"Ah, I see."

He steps toward me and my heart launches into my throat. I can feel it pounding so loudly I fear her can hear it, anticipating crawling over my skin, tickling my senses.

Instantly my concerned, careful friend has vanished. In his place is a man I know is about shift my entire perspective on keeping things platonic.

"But nothing I do feels as good as what you did to me that night," I admit, rubbing my arm sheepishly.

He cocks his head in a manner that has a pulsing sensation kicking up between my legs. "So you've come looking for an orgasm, huh?"

"Something like that," I say, my voice all breathy and hushed.

I lower my gaze, unable to handle his dangerous smirk. He stands right before me now, letting me feel the full extent of his presence.

"Hey," he murmurs, tucking two fingers below my chin, tilting it upward so I'm looking at him. "Don't be embarrassed. I would be more than happy to oblige you."

"Really?" I shiver from the excitement and relief. I half expected him to turn me down.

"However, I think it would be best that were we, for whatever reason, forced apart again, you know how to take care of yourself," he breathes, brushing his knuckles against my cheek tenderly.

I look up at him through my lashes. "What does that mean?"

"Undress for me, my love," he instructs, his voice deep and sultry.

My breath catches in my throat and suddenly I'm nervous. Undressing fully before him while he clearly intends to keep his clothes on feels vulnerable.

"I..."

"Go on. Let me see you," he murmurs gently, giving me a reassuring smile that has me immediately obliging him.

Slowly I undress, trying to stop my limbs for trembling. Onyx's stare is an erotic caress as I shed off my night clothes, standing utterly bare before him.

He almost looks in pain as he drags his eyes back to meet mine.

"Fuck. You're perfection," he breathes.

"I like the way you look at me," I murmur, my skin heating as the air around us turns languid.

"Lay down on my bed and spread your legs for me. I want to see all of you," he instructs quietly, sliding his hands into his pockets like he doesn't trust himself not to touch me prematurely.

I oblige him, leaning back into his plush pillows. I tilt my knees out, so he can see all of me.

He's the picture of control, but I see the way he draws a sharp breath in at the sight of me. He drags his desk chair to the end of the bed and sits on it, facing me with his legs stretched out casually.

"Now touch yourself how you would if you were alone," he orders.

A flare of awkwardness overcomes me at the thought of performing such a private, intimate act in the presence of another person.

But this is Onyx. My Onyx. A man who may be looking at me now like I'm the prey and he's the predator, but is still someone I love and trust implicitly.

One hand starts off by brushing against my chest, trailing lower. I sweep my fingers across the swell of my breasts, around the curve of the underside, savouring the look on Onyx's face.

Leaned all the way back in his chair, he rubs a finger across his lower lip in quiet concentration.

I don't stop my mindless exploration of my breasts until I reach my nipple. I pinch is softly, exhaling as the shiver of pleasure that dances over my skin.

Onyx's jaw tightens a touch.

My other hand starts off down my stomach, feeling the softness of my skin, soothing the nerves swarming just below the surface. It travels lower, to the apex of my thighs.

I want to play with Onyx more. Have him sit there, watching and not touching upon his own instruction. Yet, I can wait no longer, my body taut with need as my fingers brush across my clit.

I draw in a shallow breath as I slowly circle my clit. I start off slow, a smile curving at my lips as Onyx shifts in the seat.

His desire is evident as his cock presses painfully against the fabric of his pants. I can feel the weight of his stare against my skin as it traces my fingers movements.

My fingers travel downward, feeling the wetness gathering between my legs. It's all from Onyx. Not his touch, but his words alone. They have pulled me to the edge of blissful insanity.

I slide a finger inside me, sighing from the pleasure.

All my awkwardness has vanished. Instead I feel liberated, sexy. I'm making a man I desperately want look ready to come apart from watching alone.

"Good girl," he praises gently. "Tell me what you think about when you're touching yourself."

I tilt my head back, sliding my finger in and out. The sound of his voice travels over my skin, caressing me like strong hands.

"I think about you. I have done for as long as I remember," I gasp out.

The smile curving at his lips is deliciously indecent.

"What am I doing to you?"

I add another finger, shifting at the stretch. My other hand is still on my breast, dragging my thumb over my nipple until pleasure ripples through me, joining each addictive press of my fingers deep inside.

I hold Onyx's stare. "You're fucking me. Hard."

His carefully constructed calm wavers for a moment as he taps his foot incessantly, his entire body tensing. His restraint is admirable considering the years we have spent pining for each other. Although he has my full consent to do with me as he pleases, he's holding back.

"You've been thinking about me fucking you all these years?" The disbelief in his tone is palpable. "Here I was thinking I was alone with similar thoughts."

I bow my head back again as I roll my hips back into my own hand. I can't look at him a moment longer or I'm going to climax before he's instructed me to.

"I want you now," I moan.

As good as my fingers feel, I they can't seem to reach deep enough. All I can imagine is Onyx's hand, his fingers inside me, working me towards orgasm expertly.

I drag my other hand down so I can start circling my clit, desperately chasing a high I can't quite reach.

"Does it feel good?" Onyx's warm, sensual voice cuts through the fog draped over my mind.

"Not as good as when I do it," I gasp out.

I tilt my head up in time to see him stand, approaching the side of the bed. My entire body goes taut in anticipation, reacting to his presence as if there is an intangible connection guiding us together.

He places his hand on my own, right where it is poised between my legs. He adjusts it slightly, curving my fingers into a slightly different position. I moan softly at the difference it makes already, and at the way he watches his own correction being made with a darkness in his eyes that calls to me.

He shifts that stare to me, pinning me with it as effectively as the weight of his body would.

"Curl your fingers upward until you touch a spot that feels really good. Then don't stop until you climax," he instructs calmly.

I oblige him, curling my fingers in a gentle exploration of the deepest part of me. Almost immediately I jolt, finding the spot of pleasure. My consequent moan is strangled as my body becomes almost overwrought with the pleasure.

"Fuck..." Onyx curses, watching my face contort in pleasure, brushing strands of my hair off my damp forehead. "There you go."

"I feel it."

"Good girl. Now don't stop until you cum."

I expect him to back away, to continue watching me from afar, but he remains exactly where he is, brushing his fingertips against my flushed cheeks, down my neck and back up again, leaving flickers of pleasure in his wake.

My fingers move slowly, in and out as I try to steady the overwhelming amount of sensation that has overcome my body.

Warm fingers pressing on the other side of my jaw has me tilting my head toward Onyx.

"Don't close your eyes. Keep them on me." His command travels over my skin, urging my fingers deeper inside me. Harder.

I didn't even realise I had closed my eyes. Onyx shifts between gazing over my body, watching it writhe beneath his scrutiny, watching my fingers thrust in and out and looking into my eyes, letting me see the raw, aching desperation for me.

It's his attention on me, paired with the desperate pumping of my fingers that sends me over the edge.

My borderline scream has him pressing his hand against my mouth, turning my moans into muffled, pathetic whimpers as I'm crushed beneath the pleasure of my orgasm.

Only once it has subsided does Onyx removes his hand from my mouth. He slides it downward, to the base of my neck before he locks it over my throat.

My eyes flare wide at the sensation, as his fingers press into the side of my throat, enough to make breathing difficult by not impossible.

"Did that feel good?" His tone is dark, molten hot and dangerous.

I nod beneath his grip, which loosens only as a wave of light headedness creeps upon me.

I'm ready to beg him to fuck me, to demand he drop this charade and have his way with me. But the way he looks at me stops me. The way he brushes his thumb over the column of my throat as he contemplates how else he can control me.

"It didn't feel as good as when you do it," I admit, my voice hoarse.

His smile is sadistic as he takes my hand, raising it in front of him. My fingers glisten from my orgasm, from the wetness he's caused me.

My breath catches in my throat as he sucks my two fingers into my mouth. My legs tremble feeling his tongue glide gently over my skin, tasting me.

Fuck. This man is going to kill me.

He withdraws my fingers from his mouth. "You taste as incredible as I remember."

I whimper. He is being cruel, taking his time, letting me sit on the edge of frustration. That orgasm felt good, but I came here because my fingers are never enough. It's him my body craves. It only answers to him and the pleasure he inflicts upon me.

He seems to read my expression. "Need more from me, sweet girl?"

I nod eagerly. "Yes please."

He leans forward, praising me by brushing his soft lips against mine. I lean up for more, wanting his tongue in my mouth, wanting to get lost in the taste of him.

He has other ideas, backing away. My pout is quickly wiped from my face, however, as he travels to the end of his bed. His plan for me is painfully clear.

I yelp as he grabs the backs of my thighs, dragging me to the end of the bed. My legs dangle over until he falls to his knees, draping them over his shoulders.

Excitement and anticipation shudder through me. I like seeing him between my legs, feeling his hands grip the plushness of my ass so he can yank me even closer.

"Anytime you need to cum, Sienna, you find me. I'll happily give you what you need. Understand?"

I nod in silent agreement. He doesn't need to tell me twice.

With that, he leans forward, his tongue immediately finding my clit. The sound I make is practically inhuman as I bow off the bed.

His hand presses against my stomach, forcing me still as his tongue swirls slowly around my clit, torturing me. He takes his time, worshipping me, using his mouth to draw all kinds of different moans from my mouth.

My fingers thread into his hair, gripping tightly. He growls against me, answering my viciousness with his own. His tongue works me in great strokes, and tight circles, varying between them with maddening ease.

His other arm is banded around my thigh, his fingers digging into the flesh hard enough to leave marks. I attempt to grind back into him, but he holds me so still I am stuck at his mercy.

I cry out, his name a desperate mantra on my lips as I chase the promise of endless pleasure.

"Onyx. Please don't stop," I beg hopelessly, my hands desperately pressing his head closer to me, keeping him there.

He doesn't stop. His teeth graze against my clit before his mouth closes around, his tongue flicking —

I'm not just pushed over the edge of pleasure, but shoved violently, tumbling down into a fog of endless sensation. My legs band around Onyx, as my pleasured screams turn silent.

He doesn't relent, dragging my orgasm out until I can't even remember my own name, reeling from the crush of feelings.

Only once I'm a shuddering, trembling mess does he raise his head, looking up at me.

"I could do this all day." He presses a kiss to my inner thigh before he rises.

I stretch out, feeling the pleasure subside, leaving me with a blissful, sated feeling. "That's exactly what I needed."

"Feel better now?" He settles beside me on the bed, leaning over to trace his fingertips against my sensitive skin.

I exhale softly, enjoying the sensation of featherlight touches after the best orgasm I've felt since he pinned me against the wall that one night.

"Much," I breathe. "What about you?"

"Me?"

I drag my gaze to the crotch of his pants, raising my brows at the thick length that is practically begging for me. "Yeah. You."

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me." He shakes his messy dark strands of hair from his eyes. "Seeing you come undone beneath me is enough of a privilege."

I smile at his words, sitting up. I have renewed intentions for tonight.

I drop my gaze, looking up at him through my lashes. gaze, looking at him beneath my lashes. "What if I want to?"

💛••💛

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to this story over on Inkitt! Over there, you can read 15 chapters ahead!

If you would like to read more of The Alpha's Mistress, you can read over 10 chapters ahead on Radish!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading (:

I would love if you could check out my new story A GOD AMONGST WOLVES out now on Wattpad!

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 16.3K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
81.1K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
100K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...