DISTORTED DESIRE | JIKOOK (DI...

By miniekins

DISCONTINUED Jimin has always lived a mundane life. From high school up until his current career in business... More

1. THE ACCIDENT
2. THE HANDSOME STRANGER
3. SCARLET SUIT
5. A RESPONSABILITY
6. NERVE ENDINGS

4. BLOOD SPLATTERED LAPELS

298 38 40
By miniekins

It's the day before Jimin's big work assignment and he hasn't been able to focus. Not even while he sits in his cubicle, hunched over his desk.

Maybe it isn't such a great idea but after Jimin had ran from the studio a couple of days ago, he hasn't returned any of Taehyung's calls or text messages. He hasn't told him about the man that has shown up to save him twice now, either.

The way Taehyung treated him at the photoshoot and the way he disappeared towards the end just doesn't sit right with him. Maybe he's being petty but he usually always trusts his gut. Even if it happens to be over his best friend.

Instead of working over the past hour, Jimin has been drawing. Jeongguk. He was able to get his name before he left, even though it took a lot of patience. He hasn't been able to get him out of his head. And therefore, the only thing that he can do is put him on paper.

While he adds to the soft waves on his head, Jimin thinks back to Dong-ha and the studio. Jeongguk told him to stay away. Why? His curiosity this past week has drained him immensely. Even more so today as the so-called dangers of a polished company building seem to incite an undying wonder.

Jimin closes his laptop, staring at his watch. The day has been progressing at an extremely sluggish pace and the intensity of his thoughts are almost vivid enough to inspire early departure from work. He doesn't really have any kind of excuse to leave but thankfully it's his boss's day off which means there's no authority to try and work around. His coworkers might prattle but right now, that's the last of his worries. He packs everything up and leaves the company building.

As soon as he makes it outside, a sudden rush of air fills his lungs. He always seems to forget how stuffy working in a cubicle can be. For a moment, he ponders what Taehyung had mentioned not too long ago; about finding a new job. The thought sits with him each day and only becomes more prevalent during the worst of them.

When Jimin makes it into his rental car, he buckles in place and sits in silence, hands wrapped around the wheel contemplatively.

The only way that he can seem to see Jeongguk is if he's in trouble.

Without a second thought as to whether or not it could be a bad idea, Jimin starts driving. His rationale is completely clouded by the impulsive needs overwhelming his mind and body.

It doesn't take long before Jimin is stationary in the parking lot of the studio. His grasp on the steering wheel has tightened so much to the point of pale knuckles. He feels his phone buzzing in his pocket and can almost guarantee that it's Taehyung but doesn't check. Such notion only encourages him in the original recklessness of his plan.

Only when Jimin walks into the building does it really dawn on him that he has absolutely no clue as to what kind of business could make this place dangerous enough to endorse a warning. Identical to the time of his prior visit, the staff stare at him so blatantly he can feel holes being burned into the back of his head.

The moment the elevator doors begin to close, he turns around and notices that all of them are standing still, facing the elevator while glaring at him with blank expressions. A surge billows down his spine accompanied by an eerie feeling.

You can't back down now, he murmurs to himself.

The closer he gets to Dong-ha's studio, the more his heart begins to race with negative thoughts squirming at the back of his mind. He pushes his hair free from his forehead, clearing his throat quietly before stepping into the large and extensive room. The curtains are draped over the windows, soliciting a much less hospitable and warm environment than last time.

At this point, Jimin's confidence starts to decline at an alarming rate. He's standing in front of the door, shuffling on his feet. He doesn't see Dong-ha, not even Maiev. His absence should fuel his relief and yet all he can do is wonder where he is.

"Back so soon, my dear?"

Jimin whips around, staring at Dong-ha. His eyes widen in terror at the sight of who was once a clean-cut and put together man, now completely disheveled. Splatters of red cling to the lapels of his pure white suit jacket and fleck the pale skin of his cheek. Carmine sullies the corner of his mouth and Jimin only notices the moment that the man unsheathes a handkerchief and dabs at his lips.

"What happened to you?" Jimin questions quietly, watching closely as the man's eyes shift beneath the hair lain over his forehead.

Dong-ha smiles, red visible between his white teeth. "So quick to be asking questions after leaving so eagerly last time. How about we take turns, hm? I go first. And then you can ask me a question after," he replies while taking unhurried strides in Jimin's direction.

Jimin's limbs congeal. He lowers his head the closer Dong-ha gets, curling his fingers into his palms. The man runs his fingers over the blond's shoulder, stopping behind him.

He leans in close, whispering into Jimin's ear. "Why did you come back to me?"

Jimin flinches, lips curling in between his teeth. He keeps his eyes closed, feeling as though he'll be turned into stone with a single peak.

"I'm not sure," he answers honestly, wincing at the feeling of fingertips digging into the area between his neck and shoulder.

"I fear that isn't a well enough answer, my dear. We aren't off to a good start," Dong-ha replies, dallying his fingers along Jimin's skin.

Jimin swallows, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I meant to say I'm not sure why I didn't come back sooner," he murmurs, breaking the skin of his palms with tense prodding.

Dong-ha smiles, exhaling through his nose, right against the nape of Jimin's neck. He feels relief in knowing that the man is satisfied with his answer, yet terrified at the thought that he was so close to him.

"You've been so good and compliant. It's your turn to ask a question but just one, my dear. Don't be greedy," he states, clearly unaffected by his impish proclivities.

"How did you get all of that blood on your clothes?" Jimin asks, afraid of an answer but eager to know the truth all the same.

"Nosy, aren't we?" he chuckles, tracing the neckline of Jimin's sweater. "Let's just say someone had a job to do and was inadequate in their obligations. I upset quite easily, you know?"

Jimin nods his head, attempting to play the part as best as he can. He waits patiently for Dong-ha to ask his question, trying his hardest to ignore the true meaning behind the deranged man's answer.

"Hmm," he hums, playing with Jimin's hair. "I'm bored, aren't you? How about we do something more fun?" Dong-ha suggests.

Finally, Jimin opens his eyes. It takes a moment to orient himself but the sight of Dong-ha's face extremely close to his own causes him to jolt. He's smiling disturbingly while one of his hands is lurched onto Jimin's shoulder. The pressure is so immense to the point his knees are slightly buckled.

"Like what?" he asks quietly.

"Oh, I'm so glad you asked!" he cheers joyously. "Although I'm uncertain as to whether or not you'll be fond of what I have planned." He taps his forefinger against his chin in thought.

Jimin stares at him, trying to figure out what his next move could possibly be, or what his end goal is. But there's just no answer in sight. He's unpredictable with no rhyme or reason to his temper.

Once again, Dong-ha ambles behind Jimin, resting his chin against his shoulder. "Let's play tag," he suggests. "There's a catch though - oh I love a good catch!"

Silence. Jimin remains in agony, tentative of what's to come, staring at the open door.

"...If I catch you, I taste you," he whispers - almost in a whine - dragging his lips along the lateral of Jimin's neck.

Jimin's throat runs dry and his eyes widen. He wants to move - wants to dash of out the studio - but his legs feel weak and like they're bolted in place.

It's when he feels something pointy graze his skin that the adrenaline finally kicks in. Jimin hurries out of the room and rather than taking the front, goes through the back again. His employees could be just as insane as he is.

The rate at which the sky has darkened doesn't even register as Jimin rushes to the side of the building, desperate to get into the car and drive away. But he sees a figure at the very end with its head cranked to the side. He's given no choice but to go straight and hope that Jeongguk appears.

"You can run, my dear but you can't hide," Jimin hears echoing in the distance.

Jimin takes a left, hoping to lose him. He pales as the sight of a dead end.

"No, no, no," he mutters in a panic, gripping at his hair.

When the blond turns around, Dong-ha is standing at the end of the alleyway, taking sluggish steps in his direction. Jimin can't see his face but he just knows that he's grinning sinisterly from ear to ear.

"I'm quite upset, honestly," Dong-ha starts, peering at his nails. "I was hoping you would last a little longer than a minute. They never do. It's a shame, really."

"Stay away from me," Jimin manages to say through the fear dousing his body.

"I haven't caught you just yet, have I?" he remarks.

Jimin watches him with keen eyes. He gets closer and closer. He waits for what he thinks to be an opening but as he ducks, he's slammed back up against the wall and his hands are pinned above his head. He flails as much as he can but Dong-ha simply watches with amusement in his eyes until he's too exhausted to put up any more of a fight.

"It's amusing, isn't it? How you can think you have everything and in one split second, it's all taken from you," Dong-ha states, ghosting his finger over Jimin's clavicle, digging a single nail into his skin, leaving a slice that begins to bleed.

Jimin winces in pain, releasing muffled noises of protest. It's in this moment that he notices the changes in the man's eyes. How his pupils turn a deep shade of red. Fangs emerge from behind his top lip, pointy and bright.

"W-What are you?" Jimin asks in a state of breathlessness.

"...Hungry." Dong-ha leans in for a bite and just when Jimin feels the tips of his canines against his skin, a familiar voice echoes throughout the brick walls local businesses.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Jeongguk suggests, spotted leaning against one of the walls with his arms crossed.

For a moment, the pressure around Jimin's wrists increase before ending completely. He slides to the ground, rubbing his aching joints while watching Dong-ha's face shift into an evident state of irritation.

"If only you were as pleasing as you are to look at," Dong-ha remarks, turning to face Jeongguk.

"I tend to get that a lot," he quips, standing up straight. "If only I could say the same for you. Unfortunately you're both horrible to look at and talk to."

Jimin watches the exchange with bated breath. "Be careful, he's a monster," he interjects.

At this, Jeongguk's cocky demeanor falters and his impish grin fades ever so slightly. He returns his attention to Dong-ha. "Come on, do you really think he's going to taste that good? Not to mention this is a direct violation of the city's covenant. You wouldn't want this getting to the council, would you? Especially not when you're already on their watch list," he entices.

Jimin notices Dong-ha's fists as they clench. "I appreciate your concern, however he sought me out. Don't you think that perhaps changes things?"

Jeongguk shakes his head, it seems almost sympathetically. "Believe me, that isn't why he went back to your poor excuse of a studio," he promises and while he does so, looks Jimin directly in the eyes.

Jimin averts his gaze, staring at the ground. He's too obvious.

Dong-ha scoffs. "And how can I be sure that you won't keep him for yourself?"

"He isn't really my type," Jeongguk replies. "Now how about you get out of my sight? I'm getting queasy just looking at you."

Dong-ha sweeps his hair back and fixes his tie in a last attempt to maintain his pride. "Am I safe to assume that this will remain a secret between us both?"

"That depends on how quickly you can wash the blood off of your suit," Jeongguk sneers.

The man scoffs, leaving the back alley. Jimin is still holding onto his wrists with glossed over eyes. His mind feels fuzzy.

Meanwhile Jeongguk is whistling, ambling toward Jimin, squatting down in front of him with his elbows on his knees, chin balancing in one of his palms. For a moment, he doesn't say anything, simply examining the disheveled blond before him.

"What were you thinking?" he asks.

Jimin peers up at him. "I... I don't know—"

"Yes, you do. Don't act coy. Here, let me try. You put yourself in a dangerous situation because you wanted to see me. How'd I do?" Jeongguk deadpans, eyebrows furrowed.

It's embarrassing. Jimin had thought he was so smart. He had no idea what he was putting himself up against. "You don't have to say it like that—"

"Like what? Exactly how it is? If I wasn't there for you, you would have been killed—"

"But you were there. And I wanna know why. Just tell me," Jimin begs, placing a hand on one of Jeongguk's knees.

Jeongguk's gaze wanders from Jimin's eyes to his hand, back to his eyes. "Of all the questions you could possibly ask right now, that's the one that's itching at your brain the most?"

Jimin nods his head. "I won't stop putting my life on the line until you tell me. You might think I'm impulsive and dumb but I don't give up. If you want me to live so bad, tell me."

Jeongguk looks at Jimin contemplatively, a sigh following. "I promised I never would. If I tell you, your life is going to be different and you won't be able to go back. Do you understand? If I hear you complain I'll deliver you to Dong-ha's doorstep myself."

"Funny," Jimin deadpans. "I won't complain. Tell me everything."

(a/n): i really liked this chapter and i hope u guys do too! ^^ gguk is an ass but a hot ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.1K 35
Jimin and Yoongi are dating. Until Jimin decides to give up on life. Yoongi was always working and he was the only thing that made Jimin happy. He g...
16.8K 961 21
Park Jimin is a transfer student, everyone has already fallen for his looks but no one knows the pain he goes through everyday. Jeon Jungkook a vamp...
120K 5.1K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...
34.9K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...