Sonic x gojo❤️😘 (I made this...

By SHADOWLOVER0815

Ooooooo SMUT FANFICTION...🥰😹🫵 More

Uhm.. I don't think we're just friends now..

G-gojo senpai! What are you doing~?! :<

28 0 1
By SHADOWLOVER0815

SONIC: BOTTOM
GOJO: TOP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sonic's pov:
Me and my butt-buddy (Shadow) were talking about how we both gave each other head in the school bathroom. We aren't in a relationship but we both really like how we pleasure each other. One time at a party, we both got drunk and stuck each other soft, delicate, and voluptuous toes up each others deep, tight buttocks. IT FELT SOOO GOOD. I could hear myself groaning and whimpering due to the pleasure. I should've recorded it... Anyway. As me and Shadow spoke about are "pleasurable moments" I saw Gojo... He was so hot. I wish I could just feel his soft snow colored hair as I lay on his hairy ass chest. "Mgh.." I murmured to myself as I admire him. Shadow hears the low pitched sound coming out of my hot, moist mouth. My butt-buddy glares at me. He puts his soft hand on my shoulder and whispers in my ear; "Such a dirty boy.. you really want him don't you, my little gay boy~?" I flinch and blush. My face was all red and it felt so numb. "I-I.. Be quiet! No I don't..." I mutter... "Yes you do.." Shadow responds. He lets out a dark chuckle. "you want him so badly." I felt his hot breath against my neck as I stare at Sataru Gojo.. I shiver, and my spine arches. I could feel my tail wag as I start fantasizing about the things that we could possibly do. "S-Shit.. you're right, Shadow.. He's hot." I groan softly. "You should go talk to him. I'm like KINDA his friend so he thinks you're cool." Shadow smirks at me deviously. "Oh uhm.. I.." I think for a short period of time. "Fine." I nervously look around before I walk off to talk to my pookie, Gojo. I then hear Shadow yell: "GYAT!"...I let out a small cute little fart out of astonishment. "Tee hee.." I chuckle underneath my breath since I was embarrassed. "I hope no one heard that.." I think to myself.
...
...
...
"Hey, master.. I-I mean Gojo!" I say as correct my mistake. "Hm? Oh, aren't you Sonic?" Gojo-chan responds. "Oh my god..! He knows my name.." I think to myself. "Y-yeah.." I say shyly. "I heard you had a gyat?" Gojo states with a smirk; a smirk kind of like Shadow's. I just knew Shadow was watching us have this conversation from afar. I shiver timorously. "Yeah." Gojo stares at my gyat. I blush a soft, bright pink. I chuckle and look away, my eyes averting from his gaze. "You seem like a pretty cool hedgehog, Sonic-chan." My eyes light up with happiness. "R-really?!" I saw in a girlish voice. I start to get embarrassed and clear my throat. "I-I mean.. Thanks." I say as I try to be nonchalant about it.
"We should be friends." Gojo smiles handsomely.
{To be continued😰}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 19.9K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
374K 21.4K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
124K 3.6K 39
When Diya was forced into the marriage,she knew she had stepped into the lion's den. ~A 27 year old teacher ,content with anything she gets in life ~...
724K 60.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...