๐“ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐, hockey...

By -danify

๐“ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ . . . ๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ึดึถึธ๐€” โช hockey imagines โซ โ we found wonderland, you and i got los... More

สš ๐“ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ษž
โคท #REQUESTS . . . ๐Ÿ“‚
first time meeting, jack hughes
pancakes and sick dates, trevor zegras
lines and dials, ethan edwards
book buddies, luca fantilli
missing, mat barzal
couples costume, mitch marner
new side, luke hughes
bedtime stories, jamie drysdale
neighbors, quinn hughes
positive, auston matthews
names, tom wilson
new years, jack hughes
babysitting, alexander holtz
โคท #AUTHORSNOTE . . . ๐Ÿ—’๏ธ
neighbors 2, quinn hughes
confession, timo meier
โคท #AUTHORSNOTE . . . ๐Ÿ—’๏ธ
video games, juraj slafkovsky
โคท #AUTHORSNOTE . . . ๐Ÿ—’๏ธ

enchanted, mark estapa

894 15 0
By -danify

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
    © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

in which mark asks [y/n]
to be his girlfriend.

requested by @urgoddamdad

s.her reader |  fluff  | romantic

You sat quietly on the dimmed stage. Your eyes traveled over the large crowd. Bright smiles and lights pointed in your direction. The feeling of butterflies bubbling in your stomach grew when you caught sight of your best friend, Mark. He stood in the VIP box alongside your parents and brother.

While looking at him, your fingers gently caressed the guitar on your lap. Tapping on the floor with the heel of your foot twice, you strummed three familiar cords— making the crowd erupt into cheers. A small smile etched on your face as you began to sing.

"There I was again tonight. Forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired, lonely place.." Your voice took over the large theater. A mixture of feminine and masculine voices bounced around the audience. Your fans sang the song with you; some louder than others.

Your eyes focused on those in the front. They cheered your name as they recorded you. Some had tears building in the corner of their eyes.  You gave them soft looks as you continued to sing into the mic. Your fingers had a strong but delicate grip on the guitar pick that Mark had bought you when you first started making music. You strummed the chords of the song, singing along as you go.

"All I can say is I was, enchanted to meet you..." Your eyes slowly drift back to the VIP box. Mark was already looking at you. Stars in his eyes. He looked as if he was in a trance.

As you reached the chorus, you stood up from the stool. Walking around different sections of the stage to interact with other people in the crowd. With the help of the security, you descend from the stage and travel amongst the floor. Singing your heart out and smiling at everyone.

Your face shined from the flashlights. People called your name and chanted the lyrics out with you. As it came to a pause in the song, you played your guitar without singing a word for a moment.

Traveling back up to the stage after stopping for some pictures, you placed your guitar down and gripped the mic. "This was the very first page, not where the storyline ends. My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again. These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon. I was enchanted to meet you." You sang loudly.

The stage lights shifted colors as they flashed with the beat. Your band picked up the beat since you stopped using your guitar.

As you concluded the song, the crowd was filled with screams. You ended the night thanking them deeply for coming and wishing them a good night and safe travels. You picked up your guitar and walked backstage as the lights went out.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

After chugging down two bottles of water, you made your way to the visitor's lounge of the theater. When you walked through, your parents immediately tugged you into their arms.

This was your first tour since debuting as a new artist. This was also your first show in your hometown. The first show your family and Mark got to witness.

Tears were spilling from their eyes as they praised you continuously. Telling you how proud they were. When they pulled away, your brother, Rutger was quick to take their place. He wrapped his arms around you so tightly. Since he was taller and had a bigger build, you nearly fell from the impact.

"My sister is a popstar," he wailed which caused laughter to erupt in the room.

"My brother is a hockey star," you mimic.

"Damn right, I am!"

Rolling your eyes, you pulled away from Rutger. Your eyes fell onto Mark once again, causing your face to heat up.

Your family must've understood your reaction as they excused themselves to figure out where to celebrate. As they left the room, silence took over.

But it was quickly cut short when Mark opened his arms and you didn't hesitate to run into them. He engulfed you in a hug that was way more intimate than it may have seemed. His arms wrapped securely around your waist and yours did his neck (not enough that it would choke him out). You could feel his shoulders bouncing slightly, indicating that he had allowed a few tears to escape.

"I am so fucking proud of you." He whispers into your ear as his grip tightens around you.

When he places you down, you both have watery eyes. His hands hold onto your own as the two of you stare at each other deeply. His thumb gently rubs against your soft skin.

"I'm so glad you could make it. I couldn't have done this without you." You speak to him for the first time in the night.

"I would never miss this. You know I tried to beg the coach into letting me go to all of your shows. He said no of course but that won't stop me." He says with a toothy grin which causes you to snort.

You shake your head at Mark. "That poor man, you better leave him alone." You point an accusing finger in his direction. He only grins more.

"Rutger and I might turn into groupies."

You grimace at his choice of wording. "For my sanity, never say the words Rutger and groupies in the same sentence to me. But I appreciate the effort." You pause for a second. "Did I tell you that I've been using the guitar pick you bought me this entire time?"

Mark's eyes widen. "Seriously? I didn't think you would still have it by now."

You smiled, pulling the pick from the pocket of your dress. It had an engraved picture of a deer; an animal that has a deep connection to your and Mark's friendship. On the other side of the pick was both of your initials, followed by the date you became friends. Mark had gifted you this guitar pick on your sixteenth birthday. At first, he was insecure about the gift, he believed that you wouldn't like it. However, he was very, very wrong.

"I never go anywhere without it. I told you, I couldn't have done this without you." You repeat your words from earlier.

Mark takes a breath as he looks at the guitar pick and your face. It seemed like he was battling something in his mind. His eyes darkened and narrowed as his mind raced around in debate.

He tugs on your hands, pulling you a little closer until your chests are practically pressed against each other. You can feel your breath hitch at his actions but you don't dare to pull back or mutter a word.

"[Y/n]. . ." he says, "I have something to tell you."

You nod, not trusting your voice at the moment. You watched with a soft stare as Mark stumbles over his words; trying to confess something to you. When he can't seem to get the words out, he groans to himself.

"Fuck it." He mumbles but you caught it. Before you knew it, his hands gently held your face as he pressed his lips to your own.

It takes you by surprise for a moment, causing Mark to internally regret his actions. Right as he was going to pull away and begin apologizing, you gripped the collar of his shirt and kissed back. The two of you stood in the room, reciprocating the kiss Mark had started. His hands find their way to your waist and he tugs you closer if that is even possible.

After a few minutes, the two of you pulled back to catch your breath. Mark rested his forehead against yours. The both of you had bright smiles on your faces.

"So, can I be your boyfriend?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

word count :: 1.3k

hope you enjoyed <3
this just might be my favorite
imagine.

𝓦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 ❪ hockey imagines ❫
❝ we found wonderland. ❞
© 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥 ━━ -danify ゚𐦍༘⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 678 22
Ava is the sister of the Hughes brothers. She's the only girl and the youngest. Being the only girl her brothers pushed her to the side a lot. They...
4.6K 145 20
๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง) ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง...
75.1K 2.7K 31
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
22.7K 490 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™...