𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑷𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬

By Fravoritetransboy

𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now s... More

𝑹𝑬𝑴𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝒀!
𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑬?
𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫
𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑹𝑬𝑫
𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑶𝑮𝑺
𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯
𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑬
𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮
𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵' 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫
𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑷 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑬
♥︎𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒♥︎
𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑹𝒀
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻!!!
𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑴𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑳 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑷𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑭𝑭
𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐌𝐑.𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐒 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀

𝑺𝑯𝑬

2.5K 104 13
By Fravoritetransboy

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧'. 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬"

"𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰"

༺♡༻

𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 hated it he loved her. The clumsy, messy, weak, mortal, girl, he loved her. Like really loved her, not just liking her for her nice body, but for who she was. The clumsy, messy, weak, sweet, caring, understanding, warm, mortal girl she was.

She flooded his system, after her encounter with that creep she would pester him whenever she would see him, not knowing just how dangerous he was. She was so annoying yet so entertaining.

Even when she found out about his true identity she didn't care, her attitude towards him never changed, she wasn't shaking like a leaf when she saw him like other females would.

This confused his servants, and other concubines. Just who was this mortal girl? Seeing her for the first time for most was the most fear inducing thing any curse, servant, or concubine has ever felt.

"Who said you could raise your head and order me around?" the servant shook with fear "I-I-I'm s-sorry, I-" "and who said you could speak, fool?" the servant went quite sweat trickling down his face. Sukuna's harsh stare didn't let up one bit as the other servants kept their body down.

Sukuna raised his hand to kill the male but a cheery voice rang out "Sukuna!~" the servants froze in their place as the door to the room slid open. A bubbly girl walked into the room holding something "oh didn't mean to interupt" she muttered, Sukuna glanced at her.

Y/n plopped down on his lap "look at the little baby I found!" she carefully showed Sukuna a tiny white and black kitten, "Y/n this is not the time." she pouted "please~ he looks so cute" Sukuna rolled his eyes and picked up the kitten "his little markings look like yours-! Ah!" Sukuna tossed the kitten away luckily landing on it's paws.

Y/n ran over to pick up the kitten "aww" she checked over the kitten's body "Sukuna you brute!" she shouted smacking him on the back of the head, everyone in the room froze the air growing uncomfortably thick, but not for Y/n she continued to stroke the kitten lightly glaring at Sukuna.

The servants were scared for her, while simultaneously looking heavily confused. Who was this girl how could she just waltz in here demanding Sukuna's attention, and have the audacity to strike him?! And he just let her?!

He looked over at the girl standing up and he grabbed the back of the womans kimono "out." he dropped her outside of the room "but-" he slammed the door shut. Before returning to what he was doing.

After he'd killed half the servants he left the room, he searched the house trying to find the bubbly girl but she was nowhere to be found. She'd probably went home, she usually always does that when she was upset at him.

It was late at night and Sukuna was outside her castle staring in through her window "Y/n" he called out, there wasn't an answer. Her window was slightly open leaning on the window frame, she was laying in her bed her back facing the window, he sighed "oi, woman," the kitten she kept pestering her about meowed snuggled up the girls side.

Sukuna made a smug face and appeared in her room snatching the kitten up "not even that cute." he stated, the kitten meowed nuzzling his hand. Sukuna scoffed and dropped the kitten, "Y/n I know you're awake" he huffed crossing his arms. Y/n sighed and sat up "what do you want?" she asked not even looking at him.

Sukuna "I found a spot I think you'd like." she huffed and looked away "hmp." the cursed male gripped her chin tilting her head over "look at me" she looked away from his face. A stubborn one she was, Sukuna clicked his tongue and picked the girl up tossing over his shoulder.

"Oh-!"

He left the castle and appeared in the forest, "whatever you have planned won't make me any less angry at you." she stated, she yelped when he smacked her ass sharply "shush." Y/n's face grew intensely hot "S-Sukun-" "Ryomen." he cut her off "huh?" she looked back at him confused "call me Ryomen." she raised a confused brow "ok..."

Y/n traced over the visible black marks on Sukuna with her nail out of boredom, "ya'know for a "super powerful!" "super scary" guy, you sure are nice" she joked, "for such a weak, and friendly mortal you sure are a pest." Sukuna shot back, "a pest that you love~" Y/n cooed playing with Sukuna's hair.

He scoffed, dropping the woman. She yelped and stumbled "what was that f-" "shut your trap and look" Y/n looked back and saw a beautiful sight, it was a large lake surrounded by different rocks the most beautiful sight of all was the bright cool glow of the moon reflecting onto the untouched water.

Her breath was caught in her throat "wow...it's so beautiful..." she muttered breathlessly, she tugged Sukuna to the water "common let's get in!" Sukuna shook his head "ugh you're such a stick in the mud" taking off her robe she went into the water "eek! cold!" she shivered.

Sukuna let out a deep chuckle "hey it's not funny!" Y/n said covering her chest as she sunk lower into the water, Sukuna eyed the water before sighing and standing by the edge of the water "Ryo~ come on" Y/n cooed swimming around in the water, Sukuna sighed and went into the water "there happy?" he asked.

Y/n wrapped her arms around the king of curses "peachy." she admitted, Sukuna felt a weird pang in his heart, it was an odd feeling. She made him feel odd, Y/n didn't seem to find him scary "why are you like this?" Y/n tilted her head "like what?" she tilted her head.

Damn that innocent look of her's "so trusting? I could kill you with a snap of my fingers and seem to not care?" she shrugged "cause I know you wouldn't. You couldn't" she replied, Sukuna stared down at the weak girl. She was right. He couldn't.

He never understood just how this woman had a hold over him, He was the king of curses for god's sake?! He could have any woman he wanted, but any other woman wasn't her, no other woman had he smile, her eyes, her glow her curves, her body, her heart, her feeling.

No other woman could please him like she could, she wasn't afraid of him, while yes she was weak she was brave. No other woman could look at him the way she did. She was of no other, no other woman could kiss like her, make him feel complete like her.

She was his one and only. But others wanted her, others saw her, other disgusting mortals could look and feel her. But she was his no one elses, he didn't want anyone looking at her. If they did he could easily kill them, like that man who's been watching them both for the past few minutes.

Sukuna leaned down capturing Y/n's lips causing her to gasp "R-Ryo what're-" lifting her out the water he kept her body pressed against his own, he muttered "mine" between kisses "what are you talking ab-eek!" she felt him bite her neck, he bit down her neck "Ryo you'll leave m-marks."

His sharp eyes looked up at hers "that's the point." he declared, his lower arms held the girl up, her eyes darted around as she caught the angry unwanted gaze of someone staring at them. Her face grew hot "S-Sukuna someones looking" she gulped.

"I know." lowering her down into the water he bit her cheek "I'll deal with him you cover yourself back up" Sukuna used his bigger frame to cover the males view from the girl as she hastily put back on her robe. Without a second passing Sukuna had the male who was watching them in his grasp.

"You eyeing my queen?" the male gulped in fear "I-I-I was just passing b-by" he lied Sukuna glared his grip growing tighter, Y/n looked away as she heard a sickening crack. Tossing aside his body Sukuna lightly pushed Y/n forward "let's go" she followed still blushing.

Sukuna was heavily irritated, Y/n could tell. He walked silently back to his place, Y/n tried to make light conversation but Sukuna either wouldn't answer or would give short answers.

Upon making it to Sukunas home Y/n sighed as Sukuna laid down, still looking annoyed. She crawled over to his side "what's wrong?" she asked playfully cupping his cheeks. He nudged his head out of her hand much to his own dismay, Y/n pouted "Sukuna...what's wrong?" she asked, he sighed looking away from her.

Climbing over top of him she cocked her head to the side "don't tell me you're...jealous?" she teased, he cut her eyes at her "oh my, you are! the big bad king of curse is jealous" she joked, Sukuna couldn't stand her annoying joking "maybe I am." Y/n smirked leaning down "why? You're the only one I have my eyes set on."

Sukuna dragged his blood red eyes over to the girl, her grin grew wider "no man makes me feel the way you do." she muttered in a low voice, lowering her body down pressing her chest against his "no man is as powerful as you" her words fueled his ever growing ego.

His hands gripped her waist "you make me forget all my problems. I only love you" she cooed pressing a kiss on her lips, Sukunas upper arms untied the piece of fabric holding her robe closed "you'll look at me?" Y/n nodded "you'll only love me?" she nodded again.

He flipped them over "use your words." Y/n gulped with a nervous chuckle "I'll only love you, I'll only look at you" Sukuna bit down her chest "you mean it?" Y/n nodded "I promise Ryo~ I promise."

Tch what a liar. Sukuna thought to himself resting his chin against his knuckles. Gojo looked at a confused looking Yuuji "what's up?" Yuuji glanced at his teacher "nothing Sukuna has just been a little too quiet." Gojo tilted his head "that's unusual."

Sukuna scoffed "shut it, I was thinking of ways to kill you both!" he lied, Yuuji frowned while Gojo laughed "yep. there's that good ol' Sukuna we know."

Sukuna huffed rolling his eyes.

A/n: hope y'all enjoyed see y'all next chapter!!!! Gojo stans be ready 😈😈😈 got something planned for y'all 😈😈😈 Have a good day/night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.1K 38
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
4.8K 188 7
❝𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 ᜰ 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 ᜰ ↳ after still messing around with your ex h...
147K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
182K 5.3K 29
The Holy Deity, Y/n Hanazaika lived over 1000 years ago, killed at the mercy of her own people. Her former lover Ryomen Sukuna; dubbed King Of Curses...