INLOVE WITH MY DAUGHTER IN LAW

By coosambi

Sadik is a 45 year old Muslim man living with his wife and son.Things change drastically, when he is first in... More

Smitten by my son's fiancee
A woman's pain leaving her family after marraige
loveless marraige
fallen for her
marraige ceremony and moving in
strict mother in law
confessions
Getting cosy with the daughter in law
Arising suspicions
Almost Caught
leaving the house
Mom is awake
Shocking Revelations
How it all began
The story continues(I want a second wife)
(the story continues)i want a divorce
The story continues(Emotional and mental toture)
the story continues (single and free)
the story gets steamier (the patient)
The only woman I see
Jamal and son
failure doesn't determine our love
The story ends
Present times(reconcilation)
the end

The betrayal

481 3 0
By coosambi

Dija's POV
It's been weeks and I miss my husband.Mom made sure that Hasan and Maya spent way much time together.I felt left out and they didn't even realize .

I had texted Hasan to meet up for ice cream but he never came.I came home feeling heartbroken.They were sitting watching a movie.

Hasan:dear,where have you been,they are showing your favourite movie.
Dija: I texted you to come over for ice cream but instead,I come home and find you here watching a movie.
Hasan: I am so sorry,my phone is with mom.

Dija: whatever
Maya:we are so sorry
Dija: whatever (I went up to my room.later on Maya came in).

Maya:am so sorry,I didn't realize I was spending so much time with your husband.
Dija:well you are, and you are not married to him, unless you want to.
Maya: oh no,no.First cousin marraige may be allowed in Islam but it's not my cup of tea.I know how impulsive aunt ruqi can be, but I will never want Hasan,besides he is married to you, and he loves you alot.Take care.

(I smiled as she left.I went to the bathroom and took a bath.I stepped out of the shower in my bathrobe .I tensed when I saw the last person I wanted to see.I had been avoiding him for weeks)

Dija: what are you doing my room father?
Sadik:am sorry but I knocked.I heard you were upset,so I wanted to check up on you (he came closer, alarming me)
Dija: I am fine father.I suggest you leave.

Sadik:why are you being so hostile?
Dija:you are not acting appropriate
Sadik:I can't help it.(he grabbed me by the waist) I can't control myself.
Dija: no!(I tried to pull away but he didn't let me go.I was in so much trouble.Then Hasan walked in)
Hasan: what's going on?

(Father in law let me go)

Hasan's POV
I had spending alot of time with Maya,it was because we were planning Khadija's birthday.I didn't see her text which made me so guilty.

Luckily I had a way to make up for it.i sent Maya up as I got the cake.Tomorrow was her birthday but I just wanted to share a small cake with her .

I came in to the room only to find my father coming onto my wife

Hasan:what are you doing?
(No answer)
Dija: Hasan, I don't want to say it,but I have to.Your dad has been making passes at me .
Hasan'you don't have to worry,you are my wife and I trust you.but I can't believe my own father would go after my wife.

Sadik:son,I didn't mean to fall in love with her.
Hasan: enough father, enough.Please don't make me loose all my respect for you,get out .
Sadik:am so sorry (he said with tears in his eyes.I went to hug dija as she cried in my arms.I can't believe my own father can do this to me.)

He came after my wife,he betrayed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 151 15
What if the love of your life doesn't love you anymore? This is the situation 22-year old Ihsan finds herself in, when her husband fills the divorce...
192K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...
329K 10.3K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
764K 28.8K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...