Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

Von VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... Mehr

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.

954 6 0
Von VixentheHuntress

It had been a month since Belle Lee had her very fun day with Alphonso Lewis. Belle still remembered each second of that day. Meeting someone that would let her pretend in her littlespace that she based on her favorite story. (A lighter version of Lurking Dragon's Melody series) She had gotten three spankings that day, the worst being when her little side attempted to go without eating her veggies at lunch time. The best part of that day was just laying in Alphonso arms, her daddy for the evening protecting her as she cried for a while. She by all means did not like spankings, they hurt very much on her small backside. However, having a caregiver that was willing to spank her only helped put her deeper into her little space.

A little space that she really needed to go back into.

The last month had been a bit hard on her, her own achievements being overshadowed by her more athletic brothers. She felt like she was back in their shadows and even when she got two tickets for speeding in one week, which resulted in her paying a large chuck out her savings. Her mom and dad really didn't care, even though she kinda wanted them to do something. Her own self little space sessions were not working, and even when she had one of her friends act as her care giver for the afternoon, it was nothing like what Alphonso had done. Her friend was what people would call a switch, someone that could be both a Cg and a little. However, she leaned more towards the little side. So they spent most of the day having fun but no punishments for her tantrums or not wanting to eat, Little Belle worst enemy in veggies.

So Belle decided to reach out to Alphonso once more her parents were going out of town with her brothers for a game for the AAU basketball team. Promising to be back Sunday afternoon to take her to dinner for her nearly perfect scores in her recent tests. Do not get Belle wrong, her parents loved her a lot and supported her very much, but it was hard staying in her brother's shadows, and she knew one person that would treat her like the little she wanted to be.

And this time, she was gonna bring a friend.

"And he really did all of that to you?" Belle nodded her head as she sipped on her ice coffee with far too much sugar in it than it should have had. Her closest friend and often time her more playful caregiver and big sister sometimes when in little space. Misty Daniels looked at her with wide eyes, truly surprised at what she had just heard.

"Yep it took a bit for him to get into character but once he truly went with it." Belle felt a smile start to cross her lips. "It was amazing, it was the smallest I had ever felt in that space. He treated me just like Mel from that story, without being a bit too firm on me. I know that you would like it as well."

Her much taller friend turned her eyes onto her warm cinnamon flavored coffee. It was no secret that she also shared a need for a firmer hand in her own little space, her ex boyfriend was not good at that aspect either. Another boy she dated when she was 15 years old seemed too quick to punish and his spankings were more abuse than anything. She had broken it off after he tried to take a belt to her, breaking her out of her little space and earning him a black eye from her much larger brother. She was an average sized girl, she had red curly hair. A lot of people often viewed her and Belle as sisters. The idea of having an entire day to spend as her more childish seven year old self alongside Belle and Alphonso. A boy that was known as a spanko and had given more spankings than she could often believe.

"And do you think he would mind if I joined as well?"

"We will not know until he gets here and we ask." Belle had invited the boy to this small cafe after school so they could discuss this.

"And you are sure he is not gonna go too far if he says yes?"

"I can promise you this, he will not cross lines that you don't want crossed. Hell you could even ask him not to punish you if you get naughty with him and I am sure he wouldn't do it. That is the kind of guy he is.''

A moment later the door to this cafe chimed as a certain dark skinned African American boy came walking in. He was carrying a large sports bag in one hand and swinging his keys around in the other. At first glance it was hard to believe that the boy was only a sophomore, the way she had seen him in the hallway on passing glances or with friends made her think he was senior sometimes. He held himself in a humble way, he was cleanly shaven, his wavy style low cut hair always looking perfect. He had good grades from what she could see when looking at the monthly test results that the school published on the bulletin board. A way to show off the accomplishment of good students.

"Hey Alphonso," Belle greeted warmly as she stood to hug the taller boy. Belle was shorter than nearly everyone in the school, if anything she looked like a small child sometimes. If she didn't wear makeup or dress as nicely as she did people would confuse her easily for one. Misty was about the same height as the star setter of the boy's team.

"Nice to see you again, Belle." He said with a soft smile, he seemed to notice Misty for the time and walked over to greet her. "Hi, my name is Alphonso Lewis, it is nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you too." Misty shook the boy's hand, finding them warm to the touch. He smelled like peppermint.

The boy took a seat and took a small sip of his water bottle. "So why did you call me all the way out here?"

Belle gave the boy a cute little smirk as she folded her hands together. "I have a proposition for you, or rather we have a proposition for you."

"What proposition are we talking about?" Alphonso asked.

"Well..." Belle began carefully. "How would you like to play as my daddy again this weekend starting Friday night, and ending Saturday night? Or rather." Belle looked over at Misty for a moment who hesitantly nodded her head. "How would you like to be our daddy, just like you did before."

Alphonso looked a bit surprised but that look molded into a soft smile. "Honestly," he began carefully. "I would not mind that, I haven't really had a chance to do any spanking in a few days with tests and the volleyball season really starting."

"How often do you give them?" Misty asked, finding herself blushing a bit as how openly he spoke on the subject.

"Well it depends really, some weeks are better than others, up until recently I gave at least one a day. I have been helping a friend not be so late, but recently she has kept it together." Alphonso explained. "I was at a sleepover a week ago where my close friends wanted to settle some stupid bet they made." Alphonso took out his phone for a moment and seemed to scroll through for a moment. "I am free tomorrow and Saturday, my sisters are going to a lock-in at the boys and girl's club till Sunday, and I know my mom. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, would like to have her entire house to herself for a few days. She has been busy with work recently. So if you want, I could drop my sisters off that evening and swing on by."

"Yes," Belle said as she clapped her hands together. "That gives me a lot of time to get my house more little ready."

"Little ready?" Alphonso questioned.

"You will understand when you get there." Belle looked over at Misty for a moment, "and if you don't mind can I send you a link to a story that I like, so you can understand what we might want a bit more."

"Can I ask one question?" Belle nodded her head but Alphonso turned this question onto Misty instead. "I know what this one wants," he said with a nod towards Belle. "But are you okay with this, cause no offense it seems a lot like that Belle is planning her perfect weekend. But what do you want from this?"

Misty looked down for a moment to think. She had to admit that she was glad that Alphonso did speak up a bit, she knew that Belle could be a bit bossy when planning stuff for their little space weekends. That was both for when Misty would act as her CG, and when she would be her older sister in that space. However, even when Belle did that, she was never wrong in the choices she made for them. It often led to her having much more fun and letting her mind and body rest more from it than anything she could have planned. Seeing how relaxed Belle seemed with this boy, the almost unreal spirit of peace that seemed to be spilling off him. His gentle smile and not to mention that he did kinda share the look of a young dad. Misty spoke carefully and gently. "I am okay with having what Belle is having, it is my favorite stories as well after all. However, can I make two requests?"

"Of course you can, this is your two's weekend, I am just here to help."

"You are too humble for your own good," Misty whispered.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing," she coughed into her hand a few times, her cheek growing a bit redder as she asked. "I don't want anything on my bare butt unless I say otherwise, and I don't know how hard you." She couldn't even bring herself to say the word at first. "Punish Belle," she ignored the giggles that came from her much shorter friend. "However, little me likes more mild spankings if that makes sense."

"I will make sure to remember that, you have my word."

"Can I ask what makes your word so truthful and trustworthy?"

"It's not," Alphonso answered. "However, I had a mom that says if you give someone your word you do your best to live up to it and not break it. Cause in this world we live in, your word is not law it just shows what your true character is. Honestly she would kill me if I gave my word to someone and then broke it immediately."

"Your mom seems very wise."

"All good moms are."

"And I suppose we will see if that logic also applies to a good dad this weekend." Misty said with a shy grin. "I do have one more request at least at the start."

"What is it?"

Misty looked towards Belle. "Since I am no were near as bad as she is, and since I wouldn't mind basing this weekend's rules off of that story. I want only one mandatory spanking, preferable at bedtime, instead of two."

"Coward," Belle mumbled but then winced as Misty punched her lightly in her arm.

"I am sure that will work, after all unless something has happened, Belle already is in a bit of trouble for two speeding tickets she had gotten." Belle turned towards Alphonso in surprise. "Did you forget that you told me about that in your text earlier today?"

"If I say no can we maybe forget that it happened?"

"Give it to me!" Misty snapped angrily as she stared at her much smaller, and mean little sissy who seemed determined to hold on to the remote all day long.

"It's my turn!"

"It has been your turn since we came home!"

"You said you wanted to watch Doc Mcstuffins!"

"You said that I would get a turn when it was done!" It was going on 6:45pm in the evening, they had been back at Belle's place since five o'clock. After getting the living room more, little friendly and changing into their more relaxed little clothes. Her being a cute pair of pink overalls, with a cotton white shirt underneath and a soft pair of socks. While Belle was wearing a cute looking blue dress with a flower print and a pair of leggings underneath. Their usual argument over TV time had started much sooner than Misty wanted. It was not that she didn't like watching her sissy's favorite shows, she just liked holding the remote while they did it. "Give it back!" Misty cried as she kicked her feet against the couch, trying to hold herself back from throwing one of their many stuffy friends at the girl.

"Make me!"

"What is going on here?!"

Both girl's stopped their argument and towards the large opening that led out of the living room. For a moment Misty's little space broke as she looked over at the 16 year old sophomore who was standing in the opening. He had a bag slung over his shoulder, he was wearing white sweat pants and at the moment had on a matching colored jacket. Alphonso had arrived a bit later than they had had planned, having sent them a text that he was gonna be running later. However, now that he was here something seemed to shift in her, and for the first time maybe her naughty little sissy would actually have to be less bossy and naughty.

"Sissy has been hogging the remote all day," Misty stopped for a moment before summoning her courage and adding. "Daddy," in a timid little voice. She had assumed that it was gonna be okay to call him that but it seemed a bit more embarrassing now that she said it to the year younger, and grade lower boy.

"No I have not!" Belle defended as she clutched the remote closer to her chest.

Alphonso let out a small sigh. "Belle, how long have you had the remote?"

"Since 5:30!" Misty shouted.

"Daddy asked me not you!" Belle snapped right back before turning her cute pink eyes onto him. "Since 5:50."

"She is lying!"

"No I am not!"

"Enough please." Both girls looked away from each other and back at their daddy for the weekend. Alphonso slipped off his jacket and set it down over the couch arm before fully stepping into the room. He had on a white shirt underneath and she could see the outline of a tank top underneath that shirt. He knelt down on the carpet in front of the two girls for a moment and his eyes came to rest on Belle. "Belle, do not lie to me. Have you had the television since you two got back home today, young lady?"

"Y-Yes," Belle admitted.

"And have you been a bit more sassy to your big sister when she asked you for a turn."

"Maybe..."

"Yes or no please." Belle felt her lips form into a small pout as she chose to nod her small head. "I see, can I have the remote?" Belle handed the remote to her daddy and her pout only grew wider as he gave it over to Misty. "You should know better that we are supposed to share with each other, and not be sassy so much. So can you do daddy one favor?"

"Yes."

Alphonso pointed towards an empty corner. "Can you go and stand in that corner for ten minutes please."

"Daddy," Belle started but one firm look from Alphonso was enough to get her to stand up and walk over to the corner. She already knew that she was gonna be in a bit of trouble since she did tell the boy earlier that day about her two speeding tickets. One that had been an accident and the other was more to see if her own parents would care enough to do something about it. Whether he would handle that now or during their bedtime spanking, she did not know. Personally she was hoping for the latter.

Alphonso took a seat on the couch beside Misty. "Can I do something really quick, Misty?"

"Yes d-daddy." Her heart beat a bit faster as she wondered if this was when he would pull her across his lap and prove that all his kind words were just lies. That he was just gonna be here to beat on her rather large backside like it was a drum. Her fears were only realized as he gently took her arm. However, he didn't drag her over his lap, instead he brought her up to rest on his lap, and he wrapped his arms around her in a soft hug. Today he smelled of roses. Misty found herself leaning closer into his embrace for a moment. "This is nice," she admitted.

"I don't mean to break you out of your space for a moment," Alphonso said, dropping a bit of the forced bass in his voice and returning to that sweet tenor that had greeted her yesterday. "Belle did tell me what an old ex of yours used to do, and I wanted to tell one more thing before we start. That will never happen with me, you have my word on that and if after the spanking you two want at bedtime. If You find that you don't like it and just want to skip them for the rest of the weekend, then that is your choice. I wanna help you two have a good week how you two want it done."

Misty closed her eyes as she seemed to melt deeper into her embrace. "Thank you, I trust you." Those were the last words that big Misty spoke before she let her younger side come back out. Her little space was around six to seven years old, a feeling that like Belle she might sink a bit younger than even she thought she could do. "Are you gonna spank, sissy?"

Alphonso chuckled for a moment. "Well I do need to talk to sissy about her going a bit too fast on her bike twice and getting in trouble." It was funny to her how he could make her friend's speeding sound more kiddy-like. "But right now I want to hold my oldest daughter for a little while."

And that is what he did for the next ten minutes just keeping her close for a moment. "Now I will be right back after I go and talk to sissy for a moment. Stay here please." Misty nodded her head as Alphosno stood back up and walked over to Belle who seemed to be getting restless in that corner. He picked her up as if she weighed nothing before setting her on the crook of his arm. The 4 '2 girl truly looked like a little girl in his arms. "Come with me, Belle."

Misty stuck her tongue out as her little sister did the same as she carried away to her bottom's doom. She waited a few moments before silently moving on her tiptoes and towards the guest room on the first floor, the door being cracked open. Misty carefully peaked behind the corner and into the room. She could see Belle standing in between legs squirming a tiny bit as he seemed to be in the middle of a scolding. However at that moment Belle seemed to notice her as she let out a long whine. "Daddy, Misty is watching!"

Misty attempted to move out of the way and silently sneak her way back down the hallway. However, one firm voice seemed to echo across the walls. "Misty get in here please."

So at least actions had good and bad repercussions. The good news was that at least their bedtime spankings had been moved up to now instead of bedtime, the bad news was that now they were gonna get spanked now instead of later. So after changing into the pajamas for the night, Misty found herself standing in a nearby corner. Her nose pressed against it and her hands on her head. Or at least they started on her little head but after hearing a few more solid sounding spanks that landed on Belle's small backside. She put them protectively above her backside. Her small heart hurt a bit at hearing her little sister's cries and looking over her shoulder told her why. Alphonso was giving her a very warm spanking with his hand, each one that landed made her small backside compress a bit. Honestly it was kinda cute in a weird way, however knowing that she was next was not the best feeling in the world. She had lost count after 20 spanks and after one last peak over her shoulder she could see that Belle's bottom had taken on a bright pink hue but nothing more. She could tell that their daddy was holding back a lot of his strength. Finally the spanks had come to an end but Belle's crying did not. "Belle trade places with Misty please, and keep your hands on your head once you are in that corner young lady."

Misty turned around to see Belle jumping up and down rubbing her dark pink, maybe creeping on the edge of red backside. However it still did not look that bad if she was being honest. It probably hurt and stung like crazy right now but it was not gonna leave lasting marks like what had happened to her in the past. Belle made her way over to the corner, her squirming becoming much worse as she put her hands on her head. She also seemed to have no problem with her bare rump being on display. Misty choked down a gulp as she stood in front of her daddy, who pulled her to stand between his legs. His eyes were firm but still held that warmth and kindness to them. "Do you wanna tell daddy why are you about to be spanked."

"Because I get one before bedtime and because I was spying on sissy." She managed to mutter out. "But I didn't even see anything when you caught me so it is not fair."

Daddy Alphonso raised an eyebrow at the taller girl before reaching back and giving her a mild swat to her backside making her yelp and jump up for a moment. "That maybe true but you should know that it is not nice to spy on a spanking. Plus didn't daddy ask you to wait for him in the living room?"

"Yes."

"And did you do that?"

"No," she mumbled sadly.

"Come here," he said as he gently pulled her across his lap. Her body laying flat on the bed with her backside up ready for what would be her first true spanking in a while. Not one that more of abuse or a few soft pats, but what she hoped might be a proper spanking for her little side. "Peanut," he whispered.

She nodded her head as even in her more little way of thinking right now. That was the safe word they had come up with. Her face grew nearly as red as her hair as she felt him unbotton her drop seat, exposing her large rump that was protected by only a cute pair of yellow and red panties. Her bottom being perfectly framed and ready to be spanked. She wiggled around as she felt him pat her rear end a few times with his hand, before lifting it high and landing a solid swat to her butt. Her bottom jiggled softly for a moment and she kicked one of her feet up. If she was in her bigger mind she would have it as a mild spank, however in her little way of thinking it hurt a bit more than she could have thought. Her other foot kicked up as he landed a swat of similar strength to her right cheek. Now she was kicking her feet up and down with each new swat he landed on her panty covered rear. Each one left a pleasant warmth that seemed to spread throughout her entire body. A warmth that quickly turned in a dull sting that took its place. Her squirming was starting to grow worse and worse as she tried to wiggle her large bottom out of the way. Her feet drummed a new beat that went with each swat he landed.

Her nails dug into the ground as she tried her hardest to not reach back and protect her backside. Having seen what happened to her little sissy when she had done that, their daddy had been quick to grab her and pin it to her back, then delivered a painful series of swats to her sensitive sit spots. In her time even when she was younger, Misty had never had her sitting sports targeted during a spanking. However, she did not want to find out how that felt just yet. No she was very content with just getting her butt check swatted, no matter how hard they felt. However, after a minute or so, once her bottom felt good and warmed up. Misty took a deep breath as she out her hand back and held up a thumbs up. A small signal between the two of them, not that she had had enough, but that she could take it a bit harder. After all her sissy had gotten it on her bare rump, it was only fair at least in her mind that she took it a bit harder, and technically she was the older sister mentally right now. Belle could get as young as 4, and Misty could be as young as 6 if she really tried. Her little age often just being seven years old.

She gasped as Alphonso took a firmer hold on her waist and rubbed her back for a moment. Her gasp grew louder as the boy began to land much louder and thunderous swats to her rump, each one making her kick both legs as suddenly she regretted giving him a thumbs up. The earlier sting that had gathered had started to get even worse and her curly red hair swung around as she shook her head back and forth. He would land two swats on one cheek before moving to the other cheek. Slowly and carefully warming her naughty rump, her small cries of pain starting to blur into just one sharp cry of "Ow!" She could feel a few tears starting to gather at the edge of her eyes as what would have been a nice spanking if she was bigger was starting to really sting little Misty's backside.

Right as she was ready to erupt into full on brawling, that same hand that had been swatting her backside began to rump up and down her back. Misty caught her breath as she lay her head back against the soft blankets of this bed. As tears started to race down her face as her daddy's words of comfort began to reach her ears. Like a soft blanket that at least helped her feel much better. After a moment, he helped her stand to her feet where her hands went back to rub at her warmth and stingy rump. He let her do that for a few seconds before he spun her around and landed two more swats to her rump making her jump. "You can go and take your sister's place for a little bit."

As Misty went towards the corner Belle passed her probably to run to a hug but as she did. Misty heard her friend and fellow little say in a quiet voice. "Let go and have fun, he will protect us." As Misty stuck her nose in that corner, she could only smile as she knew that her friend was right. So for the first time in a while, she let good old Misty go to sleep for a while. While Little Misty took her place till Saturday evening.

A/N: Man it is crazy to think that we only have two to three more chapters of this series before it is time to call this season at least over. Thank you all for your support, the likes, the reviews, the views that bring me more joy than I thank you all could imagine. This has been fun and it brought back my love for writing these stories. I wish I could do more to show you my thanks but all I can keep saying is thank you, thank you, thank you! So a few announcements as you probably saw the image of the character I usually put in the chapters has changed for now at least. The site I as using was updated and changed a few things so for the time being we are gonna be using these ones, at least till I can figure out hte site I am using or maybe find a new one. So we will be taking a small break from the more anime style of pictures for now at least. However other than that, my hope is to have this season done on either Thursday or as early as Wednesday. We have two more chapters of the little space adventures of Misty and Belle, before the last chapter with the girl where this all began Dakota.

Again thank you for your support, for your love and just being great people. I didn't think anyone would like this one or my other story Crimson Hide but you all proved me wrong. I will see you all sooner rather than later.

Until Next time.

Stay Safe,

Stay Behaved,

Or you might be spanked.

Bye Bye.

Love you all. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.8K 48 10
Please give prompt ideas! What I'm comfortable writing: Partner/Partner. (m/f, f/f, m/m, adults or teens) Teens getting disciplined (but I usually...
2.1K 47 20
This story is all about a lovely, beautiful girl with 5 brothers with her!! She is always a bubble girl and a true making of sunshine!! Who wouldn't...
8.9K 35 9
**WARNING MATURE CONTENT**Roxy and Ted live together as friends and occasionally with benefits. Roxy discovers a secret about Ted. She shares this...
187K 3.5K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...