𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀

By -kkate

" i might buy you ice mama," More

𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐏'𝐒
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

7.3K 502 36
By -kkate

NOT EDITED

"NAH, she mad at me right na," Judah told Amelia after shutting his phone off.

"When's the last time you guys talked?" Amelia asked him next.

"Two days ago, that's when we was arguing,"

"Why were you guys arguing?"

"She uh...She found my pills, and she was asking me about 'em but I couldn't give her no answer to why I still had 'em,"

"Do you still take them?"

"Nah...I been knowing her for...going on five months now, been dating her for two, so I been clean for five months now,"

"Oh wow, congratulations, and you did that all on your own?"  Amelia asked, he nodded.

"That's amazing Judah, I know it took a lot determination, and that's an accomplishment in itself,"

"'preciate it,"

"Now, why couldn't you give her an explanation? Was she questioning you rudely?"

"Ion know, and she wasn't being rude with it. She was just asking and I got...ion know,"

"Defensive?"

"Yeah, defensive,"

"Why is that?"

"I just...I ain't want her to paint me out as some crazy ass addict when I'm not that anymore, I ain't want her to look at me differently,"

"Judah, I know that you said that around her, you feel like you don't have to front. But to me, it's sounds like you're doing everything in your power to keep up this..perfect image or persona for her, because you don't want to lose her, or run her away, but, correct me if I'm wrong," Amelia explained, reading Judah like a book.

"...Damn," Judah breathe out causing the older woman to laugh.

"Tell me why the argument escalated to the point where you guys aren't talking right now,"

"She was tryna leave, I wasn't letting her, she tried to order a uber but I snatched the phone and threw that bitch across the room and it broke,"

"Mama was mad as hell, ian gon' lie. I felt bad, so I offered to buy her a new one but I think that made her madder," Judah said causing Amelia to sigh, shaking her head.

"That's because it's not about the phone, it's the principle. You damaged something she paid for because you were upset, who knows what was unsaved on the phone,"

"Damn, 'ian even think about it like that,"

"All I know is, I'm missing her like crazy man, ion even know how to explain how much I miss her,"

"You can't go see her?"

"She said she ain't wanna' talk to me, I'm tryna' respect that but damn,"

"No Mimi, it's been two days to long, I miss my babyyyy," Lay frowned as she sat on facetime call with her bestfriend.

"Girl call him, y'all just need to talk it out, stop being stubborn,"

"Okay, Okay, I feel bad. I told him I didn't want to talk to him when I do,"

"I'm about to to call him, I'll call you after and tell you what happened. I love you!"

"Girl call him off that big ass ipad? When are you getting another phone?"

"Hush, I'm going to the apple store tomorrow,"

"Good, but I love you too! Bye baby,"

"Byeeee,"

Lay sighed before walking to her bathroom.

She stared at herself with a smile, she had just gotten her hair done that morning and she was finally trying blonde.

It was a deep side part, the hair had huge bouncy barrel curls and was about 26in long. It was most definitely eating.

"I'm so pretty," She said to herself, but was cut off by the sound of doorknob of her front door jiggling, she already knew who it was.

She sighed before walking out of the bathroom going to grab her ipad from the kitchen.

"Baby where you- damn..." He said, cutting himself off when he caught sighting her new appearance.

Her face was bare, with the exception of a bit of lip gloss and her lash extensions.

She was already naturally pretty, and she was beautiful regardless of what she had on but the blonde was doing something to him.

"You okay?" She asked as she walked over to him, looking up into his eyes.

"You look good as fuck..." He complimented as he admired her face, she smiled.

"Thank you Judah," She smiled a bit but she quickly wiped that off of her face.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you, move," She said causing him to suck his teeth.

"I'm sorry mama, hm," He said, giving her the Apple bag that he came in with.

"I know it's not just about the phone, it's about the principle and I apologize for fucking your stuff up," He genuinely.

"...I forgive you, and I'm sorry for the way I approached the situation. I should've been way more calmer with the way I asked you about the pills, it could have been a touchy subject. I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to force something out of you,"

"We could've been talked this out but I was being stubborn, so I apologize for that as well," She told
him seriously.

"It's cool mama, you had a right to at least ask, I just got defensive, 'cause it was a touchy subject," He said before taking a deep breath, remembering what Amelia had told him.

"When you do talk to her, I suggest that you take this as a chance to open up a bit more. It doesn't have to be much, but maybe just tell her about your past addiction, and how you've worked through it,"

"I was an addict, not even just off one type of pill, I was on multiple. Started when I was twenty-five, some shit had happened that just...ion know, it just fucked me up. I was just tired fa' real, and 'ian wanna' feel anything," He began to explain causing her eyes to widen.

"Judah, if you don't want to-

"I want to mama, it's cool,"  He reassured.

"But, uh, the drugs just...numb me I guess, it felt like I ain't had shit to worry about, and I was addicted bad, but a lil bit before I met you, I was tryna' get off of 'em,"

"You somebody I care about and that ain't do nothing but motivate me to get off of the pills fa' real, been clean for five months now," He finished.

Lay didn't say anything,  she just pulled the man into a warm hug, in which he returned.

"It may not mean much coming from me, but I'm so proud of you Judah," She mumbled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

"It means everything, coming from you mama,"

thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.8K 36
"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?" "𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀" 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝖽𝖼🌚💕 Starte...
584K 21.3K 36
"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛." (𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱)
355K 12.5K 73
Kiss me.
674K 25.1K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯