my daughter (redhood family A...

By cloverleaf777

Jason todd was obsessed with one thing one thing. Getting revenge on the joker. But when he finds a young gir... More

hanging body
getting revenge
little girl with a gun
cleaning her face
rooftop adventure
moving in
bath time
watching a movie
making breakfast
family outing
stopping a bad guy
shopping trip
eating out
cosy pyjamas
a family of three
hanging out with Grayson
what happened with uncle and daddy?
talking to him on the rooftop
visiting the bat
Grandpa!
returning home
theme park
missing daughter
running from him
overprotective
confronting these feelings
becoming a family
ransom letter
tied up with the joker
to the rescue
sitting on the rooftop

break in

401 13 1
By cloverleaf777

Roy's Pov

I hummed to myself as I washed the dishes. I always thought I'd hate being stuck inside doing chores but a part of me really likes staying at home and caring for a family. Not enough to give up the hero life of course but I really do enjoy looking after those two.

"Hello little archer" I spun around to come face to face with bane.

"Hello bane" I attempted to mask my fear with a smile "what are you doing here? I don't remember giving you a key"

"Isn't the little archer funny. He must get his wit from his mentor" he spat. Oh yeah, green arrow got him arrested last week. Thanks a lot Queens! "The joker wishes for you and little girl to be his hostages and I'm more than willing to oblige"

"Oh sorry big guy" I back up to the sink "I'm afraid I'm all booked up!" I grabbed a pan and threw boiling water in his face. He let out a shirk of pain and I took my change to run.

"Let go of me!" My heart stopped when I saw the penguin holding my little girl. I dived behind the couch to grab my bow.

"Come out little archer" he tapped the floor with his umbrella "you don't want me to hurt the little girl do you?"

I sat up and aimed my arrow at his feet. Foam spread up his legs and coated his body.

"What is this junk!" He yelled. I jumped out from behind the sofa and kicked him into a wall, catching Caroline before she hit the floor.

"That's for touching my kid" I spat "come on princess, let's get out of here and call your fathe-" I opened the door to find Harley standing there, hammer raised.

"Night night sunshine" she swung the hammer at my head. I was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 7.3K 66
This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check this out. I hope you like it and will vote...
381K 17.3K 63
I thought a life of masks was behind me, becoming Gotham's District Attorney. Until he had to protect me. This pretentious asshole; this murderer; th...
107K 3.4K 16
Jason Todd was the fearless Red Hood, fighting criminals and villains with lethal force up until the day he went on a mission with his brother Tim Dr...
22.1K 793 17
Jason has been watching over his brother for years. After saving him from there parents cruelty, Jason is alone with his parents...until Batman take...