my daughter (redhood family A...

Par cloverleaf777

Jason todd was obsessed with one thing one thing. Getting revenge on the joker. But when he finds a young gir... Plus

hanging body
getting revenge
little girl with a gun
cleaning her face
rooftop adventure
moving in
bath time
watching a movie
making breakfast
family outing
stopping a bad guy
shopping trip
eating out
cosy pyjamas
a family of three
hanging out with Grayson
what happened with uncle and daddy?
talking to him on the rooftop
visiting the bat
returning home
theme park
missing daughter
running from him
overprotective
confronting these feelings
becoming a family
break in
ransom letter
tied up with the joker
to the rescue
sitting on the rooftop

Grandpa!

759 20 0
Par cloverleaf777

Roy's pov

I sat on the table as I watched tim and the bats work on the computer. Jay and dick were catching up and I was bored! So I decided to pester them.

"Soooo" I leaned over to peak at the computer "what are you doing Timmy"

"Uhh we're looking into places the joker has previously been so we can pinpoint his location" tim explained.

"Aww tim that's so smart. You're such a smart little cookie" I pinched his cheek.

"Knock it off Roy!" Tim whined "I'm fifteen not five!" I caught the bat smirking at us. I chuckled softly. I guess the stoic bat does have a sense of humour.

"Daddy!" Caroline appeared with Alfred close behind.

"Hey princess" I opened my arms and she ran into them. Her eyes landed on the bat.

"Is that the man daddy wanted to see?" She asked.

"Yeah this is daddy's adoptive father" I explained.

"Daddy's father. That makes him my grandpa" her eyes lit up.

"Grandpa? I'm only in my fourties" he protested.

"Grandpa!" She jumped into his arms.

He smiled softly as he picked her up "hey there little girl. Are you enjoying your time here"

"Yeah it's sooo big" she streched her arms out wide "and Alfred played cards with me"

"That's good" he nodded "I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here"

"Mmhmm I want to visit here lots grampa" she wrapped her arms around him.

"Well hopefully your daddies will visit" he smiled.

"Oh I'll go ask him" she jumped out of his arms and ran to the elevator.

"Jason's been taking care of that girl?" He turned to me.

"Yeah, he's a pretty good father" I smirked.

"He really has grown up" he nodded before turning back to the computer.

"I never realised boss was such a softie" tim whispered to me.

"Tim I need you working not chit-chatting" he snapped.

"Yes sir" he jumped before racing to the computer.

I smiled softly. Things are looking up for the bat family.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.1K 1.2K 18
Tim doesn't plan on talking with Jason when he goes to crime alley, because why on Earth would Red Hood be there, right? ("Stupid fucker" Tim thinks...
107K 3.4K 16
Jason Todd was the fearless Red Hood, fighting criminals and villains with lethal force up until the day he went on a mission with his brother Tim Dr...
8.9K 366 36
When the bat-family throws a surprise party for Jason Todd, they discover that something is wrong. A member of the Bat-family has been kidnapped! Wil...
22K 776 17
Jason has been watching over his brother for years. After saving him from there parents cruelty, Jason is alone with his parents...until Batman take...