Stars Aligned | βœ“

By weirdpranialive_

Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you... More

Author's note
Character Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
Epilogue
When Our Stars Collided!

50

3K 327 186
By weirdpranialive_

A/n- Wattpad is such a drunkard app, are you'll getting notifications?

Chapter Fifty (omg)
"Ditch Sahil and marry me, gurl"

× SAHIL ×

"Y'all are so ungrateful, I was literally your cloud which means I was the Godfather of your love story. Give me some respect." Vivian said dramatically and I just kept nodding to his statement without hearing much of it.

My eyes were fixed only on Ananya, who was clicking Kirti's pictures.

It was a Saturday evening so we decided to go to a beach together and watch the sunset, followed by dinner. Me, Ananya, Abhinav, Aditi Bhabhi, Vivian, Kirti and Avyaan.  We already had our photo sessions which included some group photos and selfies, but the girls wanted to take some solo pictures to post on Instagram. So they were busy helping each other out because according to them, we are not good photographers.

Aditi Bhabhi however was satisfied with a few pictures but it looked like Kirti and Ananya weren't yet done.

I watched the reflection of the sun falling on the water, and the slow waves finding their place was a peaceful sight. But right when my eyes switched to the love of my life trying to pose in a white sundress, all I could see was a frown on her face. It was her turn to get her pictures clicked and trust me, she was really excited about it. But now it didn't look the same.

After a few spans of minutes, I found them both beside us sitting on the sand. Kirti was scrolling through her phone whereas Ananya's face was down, it looked kinda off.

"How is your married life going on, Abhinav Bhai?" Vivian asked him teasingly. Abhinav shared a quick glance with Aditi Bhabhi and later nodded.

"Good."

"So bhabhi, Is Bhai keeping you happy and satisfied?" Vivian chose her to irritate this time. Me, Kirti and Abhinav kept staring at him trying to decipher the meaning behind his words. While Aditi Bhabhi was confused Ananya looked least interested, lost in her thoughts.

"What in the fu-fridge. What's in the fridge?" Abhinav changed her words when Aditi Bhabhi passed him a soft glare, we started laughing at his condition. Now I understand why he suddenly started speaking respectfully.

"Y'all, stop staring at me like that. I meant it in the most innocent way ever. You have dirty minds. Not my problem." Vivian threw his hands in surrender. He is too real for this, the poor guy speaks a word and it turns out to be a double-meaning one.

"Poor Vivaan," Kirti commented only to get an eye roll from him.

"You know what, you irritate me, Kriti," Vivian stated and took a piece of Sandwich.

"The feeling is mutual, Vivaan." They started their bickering while I picked up a piece of Sandwich and brought it near Ananya's mouth after pulling her closer.

"I don't want to eat." She said and gave a light push to the sandwich. I frowned seeing her behaviour. Sandwiches are her all-time favourite, she would never say no to a Sandwich. Something is wrong. 

"What happened?" I kept the sandwich back on the plate and asked her.

"Nothing."

"Something has happened. Tell me what's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing is wrong. I told you, Sahil."  She scoffed in irritation and her tone wasn't the same as usual. I decided to let it go for now but mentally noted to ask her later.

"You clicked some pictures na. Show me." I said and her eyes shot in the upward direction for the first time and it looked like she was on the verge of crying. I was too confused to understand what was wrong with her.

"No." came her reply.

"Why?" I asked.

"They are not nice."

"You're crying over pictures?" I let out a laugh intrusively.

"It's not funny, Sahil." She said, her tone clearly reflecting hurt. I immediately regretted my actions and muttered an apology. Maybe this is a big deal for her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. And let me decide that. Come on, let me judge." I insisted and she just shook her head.

"No, I told you na. I don't want anyone to see them." She muttered irritatedly.

I stood up dusting off the sand from my clothes and forwarded my hand towards her. She stared at me and I asked her to hold it. I made her stand up when she did.

"We are coming in a while," I informed the rest and they looked at us confused.

"Give the couple some privacy guys. Ek beach kiss to banta hai. Muah." Vivian started this unnecessary bullshit and mimicked kissing at the end while I just ignored him.
[One beach kiss is necessary. Muah]

I dragged Ananya with me and intertwined my arms with her. We went a little away from them and more towards the water.

"Where are we going?" She asked, annoyed.

"Deep into the sea. To turn into fishes and live our life there." I joked only to get a straight face from her. Okay, it wasn't funny. Got it.

"Okay, wait stand here," I said giving her a good position and taking a few steps back, taking my phone out. "Let me click your pictures."

"Now I don't want to. Leave it." She said and moved away.

"Arey, khade reh na chup chap." I scolded and she came back to her position. She just stared right into the camera as if I had put a gun on her forehead asking her to take pictures. It looked so forced. I bent a little to get a good angle.
[Stand there quietly]

"Acha pose karna, Meri Maa." I corrected and she pouted making a face.
[Pose nicely na]

"I don't know how to pose." She whined and started walking towards me. I glared at her in annoyance and sent her back to the position forcefully.

Bohat nakhre hai eske.
[She throws too many tantrums]

"Suggest me some poses." She said and I thought for a while.

"Keep a hand on your waist." She made a face as a reply.

"I'm not an aunty."

"So, make a heart in the sky?" I suggested it once again.

"That is cringe." I shot her a hurt expression when she called my suggested pose cringe.

"What is cringe in that? It's nice. Leave it. Just show your side face and look towards the beach." Once again I passed her a piece of advice which either she'll throw in the dustbin stamping on my ego, or make a face and use it.

She chose the second option and stood there like that but it wasn't just of the vibe.

"Show me the pictures you took." She said and ran towards me. I quickly hid my phone because I was well aware that she wouldn't like those.

I've stalked her Instagram enough to know how aesthetic pictures she likes to click.

"No. Your face looks like someone made you eat karela. Brighten up, and shine a little. You're on a beach, girlie." I said the last sentence in a girly tone.

"You're such a baby-girl-coded boyfriend. I swear." She said and finally, let out a laugh. I smiled seeing her laugh after what felt like ages.

"Now go and pose like the world belongs to you," I said and she just shook her head walking back to the position I gave her.

"See, keep me in the middle grid, take less land and more sky and keep spamming the button. I'll do anything here so at least candids would come out nice. Also, Focus on my face and tell me if my posture goes wrong. I fuck it up sometimes." She gave me such instructions and I nodded adjusting the phone like she told me to. Finally, she was back to being Ananya.

"Okay, Ma'am." I showed her a thumbs-up. "3,2,1.."

I started clicking the button continuously, and she turned around, did some hair flips, smiled casually in some, showed her side face and did everything while I just adored her from afar while clicking the pictures.

Her golden skin shined the brightest in the sun.

Seeing the Indian stereotypes, I'm sure she had heard a lot about her skin tone but honestly, it was one of the most beautiful skin tones ever.

"I'm out of poses." She declared and came towards me trying to see them.

I clicked around fifty candid photos, and she made faces at forty-nine of them while scrolling through my phone.

"Why do I look so bad?" She muttered under her breath but I heard it.

"Who told you that you look bad? They are so beautiful. What's bad about these?" I asked and she just shrugged. She carefully swiped each picture and made sure to mark her comment.

"See my eyes look like a drunkard in this."

"My nose looks so broad. I wish I had a small nose."

"My smile is so weird and awkward"

"My lipstick is not looking good."

"My posture is like an eighty-year-old."

"I just look awkward in this."

"My stomach looks so round as if I'm pregnant, ew."

"This is nice but I'm not looking into the camera, I was focusing on the dog trying to make sure he doesn't come near me."

"My hand is lying around as if I can remove it."

"My hair, I look like a ghost."

"My skin, let's not talk about that only."

"Chamatkar, if you keep getting sad about these small things then you are never going to like a single picture of yours " I told her and she looked upset.

"I just don't look good enough. Maybe I'm the problem, my face is the problem. Leave it."  She said disappointedly and passed my phone back to me.

"Shut up. You look like a fucking dream."

"Why do I not feel like one?" She questioned.

"Because only the ones who have seen the dreams can tell you how beautiful it was," I replied to her. The look on her face told me she wasn't satisfied and had her questions.

"The ones who have lived their life as the so-called dream? I don't feel like a dream, I just feel like just another girl, who does not like the way she looks."

"Kabhi meri nazar se dekho, pyaar nahi hua toh jaan de deunga."
[Look at yourself from my eyes, If you don't fall in love I'll give up on my life]

"Okay, Shahrukh Khan from Meesho." She said and let out a laugh. However, I was very serious about this.

In my eyes, she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Inside out.

I just want her to open up about why this affects her so much. Why is she insecure about the way she looks? So I'll figure out how to give her the uttermost assurance regarding this.

Even when that girl from her college said things to her, she was disturbed for a while. And when my Bua commented something, the same happened. There are a few other incidents too which I remember where I've seen her turning towards the mirror with a happy only to see it vanishing when she sees herself.

I don't want to spend all my happy moments with her, I want to know her completely and fully. I want to know her inside out like she's a book, and I remember every single line from it, along with the page number of where it is.

"Today, I'll click pictures that satisfy you, no matter if it takes the whole night," I stated firmly only to find her shaking her head continuously.

"Sahil, no. I don't feel like getting my pictures clicked now. It's okay. You said this sentence and putting an effort to click my pictures matters a lot to me."  She said and passed a warm smile.

"No, I want you to know and accept how beautiful you look right now. So beautiful that even the camera is not able to capture your pictures. I'm buying a DSLR next time and learning how to use it, I swear." I said and she just chuckled softly.

"I can see how much effort you're trying to put in to make me believe it. And I do believe you."

"I don't want you to believe it just because I said, I want you to feel beautiful. You are going too hard on yourself. Now go back to the position, the sun is about to set." I said and pushed her shoulder lightly in that direction. She went there forcefully.

"Straighten up a little." I corrected her when I noticed her posture going off. She immediately corrected it and we restarted the whole process.

"Go, Queen, Go" I tried to mimic the girl's voice but the testosterone wouldn't let me do it completely, so that came off weird and she laughed. I kept on clicking pictures trying to capture the perfect one.

But did I care? No.

Why? Because she laughed.

"Slayyyyyy girlie." This time I tried to do it with an accent.

"You girls talk like this in your comments section na?" I laughed and she nodded while squinting her eyes closed.

"Steppp on meee," I said dragging the words and blood rushed to her cheeks while laughing. A genuine laugh, not the one for the camera.

"Ditch Sahil and marry me, gurl."

"Sahil, stop it." She said trying to control her laugh but I chose not to follow what she said.

"Gurl, you ate and left no crumbs." She glared at me trying hard to control her laughter.

"Mommyyyy," I said and she burst out laughing. Even I started laughing at this.

"That's enough."

"It's not, mommyyy, especially when you're slaying like that." Never in my life did I imagine myself doing something like this, something which is so fun. But look, here I am.

"It's enough, daddy." She muttered and now it was my turn to get all embarrassed and red. I walked towards her with my head down trying to hide my sly smile and showed her the pictures.

"These are pretty good." She said and I looked at her face to check her real expression and thoughts on them. She did look a little happy.

"You really liked them?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, I love them. Especially because you clicked them."

Yaha main pighal gaya.
[This is where I melted.]

"Thank you so much, Sahil. You don't know how much this means to me. I love you so much." She said and threw her arms around my neck raising on her toes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed a soft kiss on her hair.

"I love you to the moon and the Saturn." I quoted a lyric while she broke the hug and smiled. I started walking back to the place everyone else was sitting and Ananya followed me after sliding her arm towards mine.

"You're slowly turning into a Swiftie. Good boy."

"Yes, mommyyyy," I said and got a smack on my arm instead.

"Shut up or I'll say something more extreme which will get you all shy." She warned me by showing her index finger which I just bit.

"Chii, gande." While her eyes were on me, a black stray dog came running towards us barking.
[Eww]

Her eyes turned back towards the dog in horror and she clutched my hand tightly and her face struck with fear. The dog started barking loudly and Ananya's facial expressions looked like she was gonna cry anytime soon.

"Mummmyyyy." She shouted loudly. "Arey unhone toh disown kardiya hai."
[She disowned me.]

"Sahilllllll." She shouted once again and I tried to shoo away the dog.  Instead, he started barking at me. I took a step aside while dragging Ananya but she seemed too frozen.

"Kutte bite karte hai toh kitne injection lagwane padte hai?" She asked me and I replied within a second.
[How many injections one needs to get if a dog bites?]

"Pehle toh 14 the."
[It used to be 14]

"Woh mujhe bhi pata hai abhi kitne hai?" The dog seemed to be too obsessed with her, it was not ready to leave her, no matter how much I took her away from the dog.
[Even I know that, currently what is the number?]

"Pata nahi."
[I don't know]

And with that being said, a loud scream was heard. He bit her.

And the guards came to take the dog away from her but it was a little too late. The damage was done.

"Kutte kaise kutte hote hai."
[Dogs are such a bitch.]

🦋

"Aaisa kya dikha tha mere me ki meko kaata?"
[What did the dog see in me that he chose me to bite?]

"Haar baar main hi kyu?"
[Why always me?]

"Bhagwan, zara baat chit karna chahugi aapse."
[God, I would like to have a chat with you.]

"Naseeb baant ne ki line lagi thi tab mai kidhar thi?"
[Where was I when luck was given to all?]

"Mere sath hi kyu hota hai yeh?"
[Why does this always happen to me?]

"It's okay-" I tried to interrupt her but instead got an angry response.

We were at Abhinav's house right now and Ananya was going all crazy on anyone who said a word to her.

"It's okay kya, it's okay? Tumhe kaata kya kutte ne? Nahi na. Aur ek kutte se nahi bacha paye mujhe, kaat kar chala gaya bevajah. Hi, bye, namaste, Salam, kuch nahi kiya tha ess baar lekin fir bhi main hi mili na. Duniya ke sab kutto ko pyaar hogaya hai merese, jab dekho piche aajate hai"

[It's okay? It's not. Did you get bitten by the dog? No. And you couldn't save me from a dog, he bit me without any reason. Hi, hello, I didn't do anything this time but then too he bit me. Every dog in the world has fallen in love with me, every time they come and attack me]

"Etna gussa mat kar-"
[Don't get so angry-]

"Injection lagwake aayi hu main, karungi gussa. Kyu na Karu Mai gussa? Pura haqq hai aavai koi kutta aake katt ke chala jata hai, gussa na karu toh kya chummi deke aau usko? Ki thank you bhai, tune mujhe kaata, bachpan se sapna tha Mera ye, pura kardiya tune" It was Amar Bhai who was her prey this time.

[I just took injections, I'll be angry. Why should I not be angry? I have every right to, any dog comes and bites me, if not angry then should I go and give him a thank you kiss?]

We suddenly heard a pair of laughter and I turned to see who it was, Kirti and Vivian.

"Tum dono haso mat zyada. I hope the bat comes and sticks to you both. I give you guys that curse."
[You both don't laugh.]

"Ananya, are you okay?" Aditi Bhabhi asked her and her sweet voice was enough to calm Ananya down a little.

"Aap par toh gussa bhi nahi aasakta. But I'm not okay that is for sure. I've lost my mind."
[I cannot even get mad at you]

"Calm down, drink some water." She passed her some water. Just when Ananya was about to take a sip, Vivian's laugh was heard.

"Ek aur baar hasi ki aavaz aayi na, fheku dungi ye tujhpe." She threatened him while showing him the water.
[If I hear anyone laughing again, I'll throw this on your face.]

"Sorry," Vivian muttered to her and she drank her water. Those thirty seconds were the only time her voice wasn't heard. She was continuously ranting about how bad the dog was.

"Aap kaise jhelte ho esko, bhai?" Vivian whispered to me while patting my shoulder.
[How do you handle her?]

"Sahil, I might have said some things to you, I am sorry for that. But bro, I salute you for staying with my sister. You have my respect." Amar came towards me and shook hands with me.

"You are going to handle this cracked piece forever Sahil, think again." Kirti chose to give her opinion.

"Sahil, all the best," Abhinav said.

"I'm kinda rethinking my decision." I gulped and kept staring at her.

"Y'all stop it. If you were bitten by a dog, you would react like this too." Aditi Bhabhi said.

"If I was bitten by a dog, I would not become one," Vivian commented only to get a pillow thrown on his face.

"You son of a No, Uncle and Aunty are nice unlike you brothers. You male-bitch. Get yourself bitten by another bitch. Oh, you can't! You're already one."

"Vivian, shut up now." I raised my voice a little.

"Nu, it happens," Avyaan said his sentence in bits and went towards her to hug her. She hugged him back.

"Never trust dogs, Avyaan." She advised him back and he nodded.

Everyone else in the room kept exchanging glances with each other. Ananya is never going near a dog again. And if a dog comes near her, then it is in danger.

"I feel like crying." Here she goes, again.

"Come on, Ananya. It can't be that bad." Kirti said and Ananya shot her a glare.

"Bulao uss kutte ko aur esko bhi katavao."
[Call that dog and make sure that it bites her too]

"It's okay, Ananya," I said and kept my hand on her shoulder pulling her closer.

"Tumko katega tab samjhega kitna okay hai."
[You'll understand how okay it is when it bites you]

🦋

Is this getting boring?

Plus, changed my Instagram username to my og one make sure to go follow.
(@/weirdpranialive_) 

160+ votes, pretty please?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 4.1K 54
"Anaaya! look at me!" He held my chin with his cold finger tips and I shivered at his touch. He pulled me to stand in front of him facing him, direct...
16.7K 362 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
1.7K 165 21
β€’ A love-hate love story β€’ Only if they hadn't bumped into each other none of them would be in this hot mess. But they were destined to meet afterall...
703K 28.3K 43
"Anu, there's no other way now. You have to go to Mumbai to handle this project." Anaira was expecting this. She didn't want to go to Mumbai. She h...