Milibhagat

By PallaviTinkal

As u can sense from the title this is the story of milibhagat of ur 2 lovely authors @medicineislove and @pal... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Part 1

1.3K 47 132
By PallaviTinkal

Let me first introduce u to the characters.

Mrs Pallavi Rajat Bawa- 48
The craziest woman on this planet. Loves to get on the nerves of her husband. Always up for all the fun, in love hate relationship with her husband, Bestie of Her devar.
(I don't know when I Turned 48 but as said fun ke liye kuch bhi)

Dr Tinkal Agrawal Bawa- 23
wife of devansh, pallavi's son, A jolly Patakha Kudi, Shy but a sherni at same time(isn't it a good intro hehe), Can land herself in trouble in any situation, No 1 enemy of Shaurya.

Dr Rajat Bawa- 50 (again don't go and look at the age 😂 if he got to know k he is getting old just for my Fun he'll hang me upside down)

head of bawa family. Inki permission ke bina iss family me ek patta bhi nhi hilta (in full filmy style😂), A pediatric surgeon, Anger is his another name, A big bhakt of Mahadev, Have unique quality of Reading what's going in Mind and make you regret your decision within a minute with just his piercing glare, Age and look conscious person.

Devansh Bawa- 26
Son of Rajat and Pallavi and Tinkal's dear husband😂. Chairmen of Bawa's industrial zones . Mixture of both his mother's crazy antics and his father's strictness 😂.

Dr Rudransh Bawa- 22
Pallavi and Rajat's son. Younger to Devansh and 1st rival of Tinkal😂 bcz he is carbon copy of his father which she hates the most. He is a little kid for everyone so she doesnt leave any chance to trouble him, Doing Internship under his Father😂.

Dr Shaurya Bawa- 28
Rajat and Pallavi's son and 2nd and most important rival of Tinkal😂. They were in same college. He was her senior so he tried his best to rage her but every time she gives him back. So from then both hates each other from the core of their hearts. Everyone is so fed up of their daily world wars after tinkal and devansh's marriage, Is not ready to get married still even after marriage of his younger brother, Opposite of his Father and brothers A person with big friend circle, Doing Residency in London will be back soon .

Plot:-

Tinkal and Pallavi met in an unexpected situation and immidiately becomes very good friends. They used to have lots of fun together. No matter of the age gap between them they were those crazy girls who can irritate the shit out of anyone.

Devansh is a little strict serious man when he is busy in his work. Even a little disturbance can make him so much angry . Pallavi fed up of his this behaviour thought to find a girl who can teach him to have some fun in his life. She looks so many girls but wasn't satisfied.

One day while talking to tinkal suddenly she puts her son's marriage proposal in front of her. Tinkal firstly becomes so damn shocked but even her parents were behind her marriage. She knows one day she has to get married so why not now and it will be much better to marry pallavi's son rather than a random unknowing family whom she doesn't even know. She can trust pallavi blindly and the morals she must have taught her son must be the best.

Twinkle after thinking so much said yes making pallavi so happy. Soon parents meet was arranged. Devansh wasnt interested in the marriage but he doesn't want to deny his mother so he too agrees and in a blink of an eye their marriage was done.

So lets start the story;

First day after marriage;

Morning time;

Pallavi comes out of her room rubbing her eyes but frowns seeing the kitchen empty. She looks at the time and hits her forehead with her palm.

P- this girl....i told her to wake up early today for the ritual bt she....Here i woke up bcz of her bt this madam is sleeping forgetting the whole world. I should wake her now. She needs to cook the kheer before breakfast time to complete the ritual. God give me strength to bear her tantrums.

She goes towards devansh and tinkal's room and knocks. After knocking 2-3 times devansh finally opens the door.

D- what happen mom?

P- where is tinkal? She is up or not? She needs to make kheer.

Devansh looks towards the bed where tinkal is sleeping on her stomach in a kungfu position😂 covering literally whole bed with her arms and legs hugging a pillow. Pallavi follows his gaze and curses under her breath. Devansh and pallavi looks at each other and sighs.

D- u go she will be there within 1 hr.

P- u sure u can deal with her?

D(looks at her in disbelief)- mom she is my wife.

P(mutters)- thats why i m scared bcz u r her husband. (to him) fine i m waiting just tell her to get ready fast.

He nods and pallavi left from there. He locks the door and comes towards the bed where tinkal still sleeping unaware of anything happening around her. His gaze went on her phone and he clearly remembers 3 times he have switched off the alarms in his sleep.

D- if she dont want to get up then what's the point of setting these alarms.... just to trouble me?....who will say she is a dr when she dont respect the time. I wonder how she treats her patients. Anyways now lets wake her up otherwise mom will kill me. Ofc she wont say anything to her laadli bahu. (rubbing his hand on his hairs which he loves so much he slightly shakes tinkal) tinkal utho...wake up its 8.30 mom is calling u in kitchen.....

T(sleepy)- mummy yrr plss make my fav shahi paneer otherwise i wont eat food today....(and she again slept)

D- what the hell man i was waking her up nor taking her order for the lunch. Who dreams about food. Whats wrong with this girl...agrhhh mom u didnt do r8 with me i swear. (shakes her more) Tinkal wake up...(little loudly) Tinkal i said get up now...

Tinkal opens her eyes and sits with a sudden jerk. She looks here and there confusingly then her gaze went on him who was glaring her angrily. She narrows her eyes...

T- u.....(widens her eyes) my husband...mummy i forgot i m married now. Kya tinkal tu bhi na. (smiles) hey mr husband gud mrng. (stretching her body) after so many days i slept this much peacefully wrna toh kbhi ye ritual kbhi wo. Uff getting married is even tougher than clearing enterance exam yrrr...U knw my mummy and those noisy relatives used to wake me up at 7 in the mrng. Now u tell is this fair with the innocent girl like me no na. I mean who do the rituals early mrng yrr its hell annoying. I never in my life wake up this much early. Me raat ko jitna chaho jaag skti hun bt subah uthna...na baba na mra bs me nhi h..... Now why r u standing like a statue. I wish u gud mrng at least wish me back. I knw we had an arrange marriage bt thodu si smile toh kr hi skte hain na. Usme thodi na koi tax lga dega.

D- i m seeing the first girl in my life who can speak this much just after waking up from sleep.

T(smiles sheepishly)- i knw i m unique and the best. Tumhe tarif krne ki jarurt nhi h.

D- tarif nhi kr rha hun madam aapki. Just look at the time. Did mom said something to u yesterday?

T(confused)- she said so many things. Which thing u r asking about? Be specific pls. (yawning) Subah subah me apna dimag nhi chla skti jyada.

D(rolls his eyes)- muh toh barabar chlta h lekin.....anyways i m talking about ritual. U have to make kheer before breakfast. Remember....

Twinkle looks at the alarm clock and immidiately jumps down from the bed making poor guy takes 2 steps back.

T- What the fuck...how i slept so late. Alarm kyun nhi baja? Mne toh 3 lgaye the.

D(huffs)- alarm sirf lgakr chhodna nhi hota. Jb wo bjta h toh uthna bhi hota h. Mre kaan pr baj rhe the tumhare alarm.

T- hein....means u switched them off? (he nods and she immidiately came in her kali avtar😂) how dare u to do that...alarm baj rha tha toh utha nhi skte the...uper se bnd krke aur so gye. Wahh ji wahh hogya kalyan phle din hi. Kya impression pdega mra apne saas sasur pr han. Sb tumhari glti h huh....dont even try to talk to me.

Saying this she stomps her feet and goes in washroom after taking her clothes. Here devansh was standing hell shocked thinking what did just happen.

D- wasnt she supposed to say sry for not waking up at r8 time and disturbing my sleep bt here she is giving me attitude and on top of that blaming me for this. (grits his teeth getting angry as hell) I will see u later miss tinkal agrawal. Khud ko smjhti kya h ye ldki. Alag hi tevar me rhti h.

He glares at washroom door and left from there to do his morning routine. 

After 1.5 hrs Tinkal comes out of her room looking here and there like thieves😂. She saw Pallavi was sitting on couch in living room scrolling insta.

T(whispers)- heyyy psttt pstttt....diiii...(pallavi confusingly looks here and there) oyieee look here...

Pallavi turns back and raises her eyebrows.

Pal- ye kya chhichhor panti h? And why r u hiding behind a pillar. Come here. (bt tinkal shakes her head) have u gone nuts...already u r so late. Just come out.

T(biting her nails)- i..i cant....

P- and why so? (Tinkal comes out from behind the pillar and pallavi widens her eyes) freak what the hell is wrong with u girl....ye saree bandhi h ya chadar?

T(pouts)- i dont knw how to wear saree toh jaise aayi pehen li. Help me na...

P-(sigh) Arayy mjhe aati hoti toh mein Ready to wear sarees na pehn rahi hoti pagal ladki( rolling eyes).

T- (rolling eyes) haan haan I know you didn't knew once but ab to aati he naa at least come here and help me naa pweease (puppy eyes).

P- (raising fake collars) OK OK no need to worry when Pallavi is here.( tinkal rolling eyes).

T- (muttering) yhi to problem he Di aap nahi samjhoge yaar.

P- (raising brows) did you said something Mrs Younger bawa huh.

T- naaa nothing not even a word my mouth is zipped Di yaar aajao naa.( pleading )

P- chal meri maa chal (rushing from there and helps her in wearing saree)

After sometime in kitchen;

T(rubbing her hands together)- hnji now tell me what i have to do?

Pal(rolls her eyes)- bol toh aise rhi h jse kitne pakwan bnane na aate hon.

T- ye typical saas wale tane marna bnd kro. It doesnt suit u.

Pal(smirks)- bt i m ur saas so i can.

T(lip tight smile)- and before saas u r my di. 

Both laughs and pallavi points towards the ingredients on counter.

P- ok ok so here are all things present. U just have to make kheer from it.

T(hesistatingly)- kheer? 

P(nods)- any problem?

T(laughs nervously)- nothing much just i..i dont knw how to make it...(pallavi glares her making her gulp) are u r here na instruct me and i will make it. (proudly patting her back) I m a very fast learner afterall.

P(looking otherside)- umm me too dont knw how to cook this.

T- whatttt....ek bhi saas wale gud nhi hain aapme huh....

P- han jaise tumhare ander bohot 'bahu' wale gud hain na. (both huffs) Anyways now leave it. Lets make something else for breakfast and whatever sweet u knw just make it.

T- dahi chini thik rhega?

P(glaring her)- tinkallll.....

T- ok ok fine gussa kyu ho rhi ho. Aapka ye kheer bnane ka ritual h na. Dont wry i will complete it.

P(suspiciously)- and how?

T(grins sheepishly)- i have mobile data for a reason. Ye kb kaam aayega...

P(widens her eyes)- dont girl phle din hi kand ho jana h.

T- aree chill me hu na. I will handle it. Aap bs dekho ab kse sbko me surprise krti hun apne talent se.

P(mutters)- bs sb shock na ho jayein bhgwan ji bcha lena iss pgl ldki se aaj.

Tinkal in full attitude tucks her pallu to her waist and starts doing the same according to the instructions of youtube video. 

P(mischieviously)- wse.......uthne me itna late kyu hua?

T(shrugs)- all bcz of ur son. 

P(smirks)- achha what he did ki tum subah jldi nhi uth payi? (Tinkal's hands stop working and her face turned tomato. Seeing this pallavi starts giggling) just saying i dont have any problem in becoming grandmother. I m very excited for it. 

T(faking glares)- me kaam kr rhi hun na disturb mt kro mujhe and for ur knowledge nothing happen like that ok.

P(pressing her lips to control her laugh)- kehti ho toh maan liya...

T(crying face)- kya h yrr mt kro na pls....

Pallavi starts laughing. Suddenly they hears Rajat calling pallavi from their room. 

P- uff this man...ab kya hogya. Chlo u do ur work. I will be back soon. I have to wake up Rudra too.

T- ok....and di (smirks) just saying i dont have any problem to play with my nanad/another little devar....

P(fakes glares)- chup chap kaam kro apna...

Tinkal giggles and pallavi left from there with red cheeks.

Sooooo this was first part of our crazy thoughts. Jldi jldi btao how was it😂....

How was the surprise😂...

Should we continue or now?

Bye and love u all a lottt.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 204 9
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
49.7K 2.4K 49
Story about.three brothers...who love each other so much and also reflect in their children..a cute bonding between the whole family with little stri...
7.9K 669 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
24.8K 1.5K 29
Life of a little girl named ahana who lives with her dad adarsh and brother Avinash.. Adarsh is a single dad whose wife died while giving birth to th...