my daughter (redhood family A...

By cloverleaf777

Jason todd was obsessed with one thing one thing. Getting revenge on the joker. But when he finds a young gir... More

getting revenge
little girl with a gun
cleaning her face
rooftop adventure
moving in
bath time
watching a movie
making breakfast
family outing
stopping a bad guy
shopping trip
eating out
cosy pyjamas
a family of three
hanging out with Grayson
what happened with uncle and daddy?
talking to him on the rooftop
visiting the bat
Grandpa!
returning home
theme park
missing daughter
running from him
overprotective
confronting these feelings
becoming a family
break in
ransom letter
tied up with the joker
to the rescue
sitting on the rooftop

hanging body

1.6K 41 0
By cloverleaf777

Jokers pov

"No please, stay back" the dark haired man backed up helplessly, his leg crushed from my little Harley's hammer. He was unable to run. All he could do was beg like a dog! "Please don't kill me-"

He stopped as I drew out my gun. I lingered for a moment on his fear stricken eyes as a grin spread across my face "smile" I pulled the trigger and his brains went flying like confetti!

"Ah the rush of the chase, of those final moments. I live for this feeling" I hugged myself.

Harley walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me "what do you say we go home now sweetie" she murmured sweetly in my ear.

"Oh must you ruin everything" I groaned. God why do I keep that woman around!

I was about to leave with the wrench when I heard a crying coming from inside a dirty looking apartment. Intrigued I decided to check it out.

"Where are you going sugar?" Harley called after me.

"To have more fun of course" I grinned before stepping inside.

The apartment was dirty with rats and cockroaches taking refuge but that wasn't what caught my eye. Instead my eyes wandered to the body hanging above a crying child.

I smirked as a plan came to mind "oh my child what happened here?"

She looked up at me, eyes red and puffy from crying "mommy killed herself and it's all my fault. She said I was a monster!"

I bent down to her level and opened my arms to her "well I happen to like monsters. So why don't you come live with me?"

She nodded and ran into my arms. I held her close with a grin. Looks like I have my own little robin now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 7.3K 66
This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check this out. I hope you like it and will vote...
106K 3.4K 16
Jason Todd was the fearless Red Hood, fighting criminals and villains with lethal force up until the day he went on a mission with his brother Tim Dr...
6.9K 135 21
Y/n L/n was orphaned at a young age and grew up on the Gotham streets. He got roped into some bad stuff and one day when he was 12 Batman caught him...
638K 19.4K 37
Penny Parker lives in an abusive foster home in Gotham city. One day after the Justice League have a huge fight in the city they discover that they d...