Working With The Winter Soldi...

By ScarlettStories2

From being a Widow to a Hydra soldier, Y/N never really had control in her life, even when she was free, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Fourteen

20 3 0
By ScarlettStories2

A Few Days Later

"So, we have three possible locations for distribution centres slash underground bunkers", Y/N began.

She clicked a button on the remote and the TV showed them.

"We have the underground bunker which was about less than 2 hours out of New York in Philadelphia. However were still trying to find access to that one. And then upon spending time with Victor"

Bucky rolled his eyes.

"We found that there was two, one in LA and one in New Jersey. Including the one here that's 4 out of 5. Just need the last one.", Y/N finished.

"So definitely needing another get together with Victor.", Wanda stated.

Y/N crossed her arms and sighed, "Unfortunately so."

"I see our group has expanded.", Fury announced as he walked in.

The meeting consisted of: Y/N, Wanda, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro and Sam.

"We need all the help we can get", Y/N stated.

"Oh I have no doubt Agent Grant, I'm just pleased to see your open to working with others. I would think about asking Rogers and Stark. They might start to be feeling left out.", Fury laughed and left the meeting room.

"Well, I mean Steve does have some ideas.", Sam added.

"At this rate we may as well ask Clint, Bruce and Thor and Loki.", Pietro joked.

"Well Loki does need to start training.", Natasha noted.

"I was joking Nat", Pietro replied.

"I wasn't.", Natasha stated.

"Oh I'm not sure if Loki would be the best fit for this team.", Sam joked.

"Why not?", Bucky replied.

Y/N laughed, "Oh god it would be like a house on fire between the two of you"

Bucky crossed his arms, "it would not"

"Oh it would, two stubborn hot headed men, the world might implode.", Y/N replied.

"That is a valid point", Natasha added.

Bucky stood up, "it wouldn't, I don't even know the guy"

"Oh trust me, once you do. You'll wanna kill him", Sam added.

Bucky groaned and left the room.

"What's been going on with him lately?" Sam asked "He's been more broody than usual."

"Might have something to do with Y/N sl-", Pietro began to say.

Y/N quickly ran and covered his mouth, "Woah, it's not. I think it's just his old age"

"Canitalknow?", Pietro muffled as his mouth was still covered.

"What?", Y/N asked.

He smacked her hand out the way, "I said, can I talk now?"

"Are you going to behave?", she asked.

"Never.", Pietro smirked.

Y/N groaned and sat down.

"So what's the next step?", Natasha asked.

"Find these bases I guess, raid them slightly. Who wants what? It would be better in teams.", Y/N replied.

"Well me and Wanda can go to LA" Natasha suggested.

"Oo yes, maybe hit some night clubs", Wanda joked.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Okay. Sam Pietro. Did you want to go with Me, Barnes, Steve or Tony?"

"Yeah I'm going with Steve", Sam quickly replied.

"No fair, I wanted Mr America." Pietro sulked.

"Okay Sam. Pietro pick someone.", Y/N replied.

"I'll go with Stark, I can guilt trip him into spending money on me", Pietro joked.

"Sure you can", Y/N sarcastically replied. "So that leaves me with the Mr Moody."

"Well you are Partners", Sam joked.

"We're not partners", Y/N sighed. "Anyway, Furys team should have a rough location on each location. Sam and Steve can go to New Jersey, Pietro and Tony can stay in New York. Me and Barnes can go to the Underground bunker because I'm determined to find out how to get under there."

Pietro snickered, "Underwear?"

"Very mature, my brother ladies and gents", Wanda said.

-

Y/N knocked on Buckys door. "Barnes open up."

"Go away", He replied.

"Need to talk about the mission.", She replied.

He opened the door, "What could possibly be so important?"

He stood there with no shirt on, holding a towel, presuming he was about to head into the shower. Thoughts just left Y/Ns brain and she just stared.

Bucky very much noticed this. He clicked his fingers in front of her face, "Earth to Grant."

She snapped back into reality, "sorry, uh. Mission right."

He laughed.

"Me and you will be heading to that underground bunker again tomorrow, need to find the way in.", She replied.

"Seriously? It's impossible", He groaned.

"I seriously doubt that, but be up early, it could take us all day.", She took one last look at him and went to her room.

Bucky smirked and shook his head, walking back into his room.

-

The Next Day

"Ready to go?", Bucky asked as he walked towards the car. Y/N was leant against it, on her phone looking agitated.

She put her phone away, "Yeah"

"Who was you messaging?", he asked out of curiosity.

She sighed, "Victor, he said 'won't be back for a week, some stuff has gone down'."

"Weren't you supposed to meet up with him in a few days?", Bucky asked.

"Yeah, that's the issue. We need to find the last location, this has hit a snag in the plan", Y/N replied.

"That all?", Bucky raised an eyebrow.

Y/N opened the car door, "yes, why?"

"Nothing", Bucky got in the car.

Y/N got in too, "no go on, what did you mean?"

"I don't know, I thought maybe you were missing him", he turned the car on with his eyebrows screwed together.

"Seriously? I thought we had already been through this?", Y/N replied.

"Who knows Grant, maybe you've been lying to us. Maybe you wanted to sleep with him", He started driving.

"Oh please, don't act innocent. I heard the things the Winter Solider got up to, to complete a mission. It wasn't always assassinating people", she defended.

He groaned, "Don't bring up my past Grant."

"Well guess what, sleeping with Victor was the past now, so stop bringing it up. Besides I got something out of it.", She replied.

"I'd say, did you get pregnant but I know the red room gives hysterectomys", Bucky scoffed.

"I never got one, but no I didn't get pregnant...", Y/N stated quietly. "But what I meant was I have a key."

"Wait what go back", Bucky said.

"What?", Y/N asked.

"You still have your?", He pointed at her stomach, "stuff."

"Uterus?", she questioned.

"Uh yeah, that.", He replied sheepishly. "I thought all the Widows lost there's"

"I mean technically yes.", she started. "We get them at 18, when Dreykov would use us for uncomfortable missions, he waited until it was technically a legal age, how noble of him", She rolled her eyes. "But someone stopped that from happening to me"

"Who?", Bucky asked.

She just looked at him.

"Oh me, shit.", he said. Looking back at the road. "Um I'm sorry? You're welcome?"

"Still unsure of that one", she laughed slightly.

"So what key did you take?", He asked diverting the conversation.

"Well, while we was on his desk." She began.

Bucky shook his head, "I don't wanna hear about you two canoodling"

"I'm setting the scene.", Y/N replied.

"Please don't", He replied.

"Anyway.", she began again. "I spotted a funny looking key, I grabbed while he was let's say... pre occupied"

"Gross", Bucky replied.

"It looked funny enough to work", she added.

"What? His Penis or the key.", Bucky joked.

She hit his arm, "the key, Jesus."

"I'm Bucky but close enough", Bucky joked again.

She laughed and shook her head. "My god this is going to be a long 2 hour drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.5K 40
Hydra, an organization founded on the belief that people could not be trusted with their own freedom, had no regard for human life. One day, when a s...
9.6K 251 13
Thank you for nearly 10K reads! Memories are important, especially for Bucky Barnes. The Avengers are owned by: MARVEL. But the storyline and some o...
56.4K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
510 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.