Bound In Secrets

By RoseSugarAuthor

Reverse Harem They left me running after them and standing in a thunderstorm. Now the boys who broke their pr... More

Sleepover of Doom
Protective Father
No More Piglets
The Club
Invisable
Night-terrors
B&E in the Morning
Grovel Boys
The Greatest Loves
Coffee Chat
Pirate Crew
Tears Mixed With Surprise Visit
Catching Up
Oh, Lawdy! She's A King!
Fairy Uncle
Anger & A Gator
Capone's
Shoot Me
Ruined Plan
Returned To Sender
Long Day
Unknown & Nate
Oh, Boo!
Perfect Trifecta
Prude
Thelma & Louise
Hangover with Memories
Traitor
Nephews
Wriggle
Pirate Crews & Pizza
Sword Fight
Mamba King
Spirit Freed
Jobs
Last Night
Advice
Romeo & Juliet
The Voodoo Killer
Supernatural Mumbo Jumbo
Shamanic Prophecies
Multiple Surprises
The Strange Night
The Strange Night Continued...
Coming Up Razor
Want More?

Ice

62 3 0
By RoseSugarAuthor

Carter

Here I am, allowing Dillian to paint my nails. He at least painted them a green so dark they almost look black. Green is my color according to him, not that I'm going to argue because it is my favorite color. It goes with the sea foam green color of my hair. Sawyer didn't want me in the middle of the brawl happening on the floor mats of the apartment building's gym. Come to find out Sawyer owns the entire building and is leased out to members of both the Seraphim Serpents and the Death Angels. The reason she doesn't want me fighting has to do with my broken ribs, courtesy of Ajax. I'm okay with that as I watch them from the sidelines.

Riggs didn't have the training we did, but so far, he has held his own against Storm. Storm is our leader not only because of his leadership skills, but he is the best fighter. This new guy's skills might not be as refined as us from training under the Death Kings for over fifteen years, but he is a talented brawler. The more I'm around him, the more I like him. He fits with Sawyer and with the Death Kings. No wonder they were looking for him. If the Death Kings honed his skills more, he would be even more deadly. The Black Mamba already has the reputation of being an executioner for the club. Members hold him with amounts of fear and respect. He is the local boogeyman, along with the Viper King.

I don't see how the rainbow beauty laughing with her gay best friend is so terrifying to the criminals and gangs of Grêle. Maybe therein lies the problem. We know has a kindhearted girl with a love for silver-haired anime boys. We haven't seen the warlord underneath the surface. The woman who eradicated and forced out gangs from all over the state would follow her rules or pay her operating fees. She is dangerous, more so than we are, but we also have seen the soft side so it's hard to adjust. Storm might want to figure out how we are going to work with her because there is no way we are going to be like C.H.A.O.S. Nope, this state belongs to our woman, so we better get with the program before she forces us beneath her. I like that mental image.

"What you over there grinning about?" Sawyer asks me.

"Being underneath you," I say with a wink and a grin. She moves from sitting beside me to straddle me. Watching Storm getting his ass kicked has now been forgotten as I look at this gorgeous creature in my lap.

She brushes my hair away from my eyes. "How are you, Orpheus?" Now there's a loaded question.

"The depression meds are working." She shakes her head at me. She shifts and I hiss in pain. Her brown eyes narrow on my blue ones.

"Pants off," she snaps at me.

"You gotta get me alone if you want me doing that, Eurydice," I joke, but she isn't laughing.

"You're cutting again," she accuses.

"So? What do you care?" I snarl, instantly regretting those words as her face hardens.

"You're not doing this. We are going to my apartment, and you are going to show me the cuts on the inside of your thighs. You aren't pushing me away. I will not allow you to." She barks at the teenagers, who grin wickedly at her commands.

The next thing I know, I'm tied up from neck to ankles by Kassius while JT holds me down. JT is carrying me slung over his shoulder. "When you asked me to join you in your bedroom, Dollface, this wasn't what I had in mind," JT says as he throws onto Sawyer's bed.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding, Capone, but after I check his thigh, I'll make it up to you," she purrs at him with her fingers dancing just above the waistband of his slacks.

"Why want his pants off so badly?" JT questions.

"He's cutting again," she states and JT glares at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I thought you were past that?" JT queries.

"He's an addict. He needs that endorphin release," she explains. I want to argue, but there is no point. She is correct. With no longer having Razor to cut me, I found another outlet.

JT's hand wraps around my throat. "You're a fucking idiot for hurting yourself. Next time, use ice instead of a blade."

"That won't work," I dispute.

JT's eyebrow hikes up. Sawyer and JT share a knowing look. "I'll untie him if you go get the ice, Doll." She nods, leaving.

Once I'm untied, he removes my joggers before I can think or say anything to warn him, that I wasn't wearing any underwear. He ignores my hard-on undoing the bandage I placed around my thigh. "You need stitches. You cut too deep in a few places."

"The kit is under my bed," Sawyer comments, carrying a metal cup. JT nods before getting on his hands and knees to dig out the medical kit.

"When you hissed, I knew you cut too deep. Other ways won't leave scars," she says before popping an ice cube in her mouth.

"I'm going to stitch these up and then Sawyer and I are going to show you a safe way to get your oxytocin high," he says, injecting lidocaine around the areas of my thigh that need stitches. Within five minutes of silence, JT stitches. "You almost nicked the femoral artery. Do you have a death wish?" JT snarls.

I'm shocked. "Of course not! I didn't know," I muttered dejectedly.

"You're an idiot," he growls, continuing his work.

"This right here is why we're going to show you there are better ways. If you had been centimeters off, you would have bled to death by cutting your femoral artery," Sawyer says placing her forehead with my face in her hands. "You can be such a couyon, but damn it if I don't love you."

"You love me?" I question perplexed.

She scoffs. "Of course I do. I never stopped loving you, JT, Jensen, or Storm. Yes, I was angry at you guys for leaving me when you guys just promised you wouldn't the night before. I get it. Tee explained everything to me the moment he decided to train. I just need to hear the story from you four as well."

"I'm sorry, Eurydice. I'm so sorry. We didn't want to leave you Sawyer, but we didn't have much of a choice. Us being in prison wouldn't have done anyone any good. At least this way we are somewhat free."

"I know," she breathes. We stay locked like this in silence until JT is done. When I was done, I felt the cold chill of ice on my hip. Sawyer sits up, taking the ice from JT. She begins to rub my dick laying erect between our bodies.

"Hold this," JT orders placing a large cub in my hand. "Whenever feel the need to cut, I want to remember this." He strips and then removes both my top and Sawyers along with her red lacy bra. He stands behind her trailing a piece of ice from lips down between her breasts before he circles her nipples with it. "Holding ice releases those feel-good chemicals. When you can't have sex, ice works.

"My nipple is so cold," Sawyer moans before her dark eyes meet my sapphire ones. "Warm one up," she commands, and I follow all she continues with the cold caress of my member. JT continues to play with her other nipple using the ice, then it drifts over to me. I snatch the ice with my mouth letting melt while sucking on her breast and twirling her nipple with my tongue.

I then feel him beside us, his hand reaches between our bodies, and he plays with her clit using more ice. He swirls it around her bud, rubbing it until she throws her head with a moan. "Good girl, Doll. How about a reward?"

"Please," she begs and then he inserts the ice into her dripping core.

He smirks as she writhes against me. He takes the hand that she was using on my cock. The mostly melted ice cube falls between us. He grabs my dick. I gasp at the new sensation of his large hands. "Come ride, this couyon who thought ice wouldn't work in place of bloodletting."

She raises her hips and uses my shoulders for balance. As she impales herself on my dick, his hand disappears. "Your dick is so cold, it feels good warming up inside me," she groans once I'm sheathed fully inside her.

My hands go to her hips we begin to move my hips, driving up and she is coming down my shaft. We get into but are stopped while she is raised, and the tip is barely inside her. JT's fingers slip inside, stretching her before he places a large ice cube inside her then she forces herself down. The mixture of the melting ice and her heat is amazing. I close my eyes and moan. I open them again when I feel water dripping down my taint and JT's finger pumping in and out, stroking my cock between the thin layer. He does this until he comfortably has three fingers inside her puckered hole.

"Just put it already, Capone," Sawyer snaps with frustration. I open my eyes. She is going to take us both? At the same time?

I lay back, bringing her with me. I move us so that we are firmly on the bed without removing my dick from his new favorite place.

JT positions himself so that his legs are under mine. "Sit up," he orders us both. We do. "Hands on his shoulders and lift until you feel both of us at your entrances. She does and we both scoot closer together so that Sawyer is over us both. We have one on our cocks and the other on her hips to guide her.

I've never felt anything like this before and she is lowered onto us. I can feel his dick against mine with only a thin layer of flesh separating us. I don't know how much longer I can last. Once Sawyer is fully seated, she kisses me, placing one hand on her breast. She grins as I twist her nipple.

JT grunts and she pulls his head to hers for a kiss, and places one of his hands on her other breast. Then rises as we play with her nipples. She uses my shoulders for balance. The three of us find the perfect rhythm which steadily increases. JT dumps the remaining on us all. Soon we all three cumming together as the ice melts all over us and the bed. Not that we care at this point. We sit there breathing harshly. When JT has caught his breath, he moves and returns with a towel. He wipes Sawyer's backside before handing it to me. I roll Sawyer over so her back on the bed. I sit up between her legs and clean her off before I clean myself up.

"You two go get in the shower. I'll change the bed sheets. Where do you keep extras?" I asked Sawyer. I can't get my fresh bandaging wet, so I might as well clean up. I'll rub myself down with a soapy rag later.

Sawyer tell me where to get sheets. I'm finishing up when she walks out of the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy black towel. She has a wet rag in her hands. "Come in here and let me get you cleaning up."

I walk to her and allow her to pull me into her on-suit. JT is towels of his hair before he wraps his hips in it. He sits on the edge of the bathtub and watches as Sawyer begins with my feet and bathes me. Sitting on her knees she cleans my middle. JT yawns. He walks to get another rag and walks to the sink. "This is taking too long. I'm tired." He washes the back of my neck first and then down my backside as Sawyer stands to clean my abs, chest, and neck. She hands me a clean rag for me to wash my face with. "There he is done," JT says with finality.

Sawyer takes both hands and drags us to her bed. We lay down with Sawyer between us. We are on our side with her facing JT and I'm curled around her backside. She yawns. "I haven't had two men at the same as that before. We need to do it again in different positions."

I chuckle, "Deal."

"I'm never going to look at ice the same," I murmur.

"Good," JT rumbles.

"That was the point of this," Sawyer says drowsily.

"Thank you both. I needed this," I commented.

"Just me know when you need a reminder. I don't care where we are, I'll get you ice and remind you of this moment. No more cutting, Car," JT says, and my heart skips a beat.

He called me by my childhood nickname he picked up from our time spent with C.H.A.O.S. I decide to screw it. Carson is a part of me and it's past time that embraced him once again. "I will. I promise, Stripper Bear."

JT laughs and Sawyer huffs at being shaken awake. "I can't wait to hear the nicknames you come up with for the others."

"I'll be thinking about it. I already started calling Katie Pop Bear and Darius is Dare Bear," I tell him. "Sawyer is Angel Bear. She has always been like a beautiful angel. Tee called her Cherub and now she is Seraphim the Viper King."

"It fits," JT says sleepily.

I yawn. "Yeah, it does," I mutter dreamily. Then I'm off to sleep with thoughts of us as colorful bears like in my favorite childhood TV show.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 4.8K 31
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...
125K 6.5K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
402 11 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...
6.8K 349 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...