Desire | Kim SeokJin

By captain_botha

How must the best life look like? : being victorious, having beauty with brain, great sense of fashion, loya... More

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 49

16 5 35
By captain_botha

JinHee stared at the papers and Jimin with a shocked face then shook her head. "There's none named Park Jimin plus my brother is dead. Do you think I'm crazy to believe you?"

He sighed and said, "what do you think I did with your blood?"

She didn't say anything as her eyes started becoming red and glossy.

The noises from the busy hospital road outside of the Cafe started fainting as her mind started getting jammed from all of the thoughts running together.

Jimin got up from his seat and went in to the other side of the table. He knelt down and looked up at her .

She started shaking her head and her hands started shivering.

Jimin suddenly held her both wrist and pressed them down on her lap then said in a soft voice, "Look at me..... J-JinHee-yaa.."

She looked into his eyes stopping shivering and he said, "It's really me... Don't you remember me?... I'm your brother."

"I-I never knew my brother was alive."

He released a heavy breath stood up saying, "I'll take you somewhere."

She looked up with eyes full of questions and he flashed a small smile then said, "You'll feel happy going there."

He pulled her up and walked out of the cafe and crossed the road reaching the hospital on the other side.

"where are we going?"

"my car is there."

"why would you park your car in the hospital parking?"

He stopped and looked back at her frowning. "Didn't Eunseo tell you?"

"Ok I died." Hobi said and dramatically fell on the sofa beside him and closed his eyes.

While the other three were looking at Ella and Yoongi trying to process what he just said.

And a long silence....

Ella rolled her eyes and hit Yoongi's arm then said, "Stop your drama already ok?"

Yoongi just looked at her with a straight face then back at the three statues and one dead guy in front of him.

Eunseo shook her head and smacked it with her own hand then took a deep breath.

"EXPLAIN!" she shouted making everyone jump and come back to their senses.

Out of blue she sat down on the ground and started crying out loud....

Dramatically.

"Ya! Ya! What happened?" Jin asked bending down to her level and shook her shoulder while Hobi also got up.

He stared at her for a second and,

They again heard another crying voice from the back...

Tae with widened eyes reached Hobi and shook him then asked in worried voice, "Hyung! Why are you crying?"

....

"aaahhaa! I thought Ella'd be marrying someone Young and rich, tall and handsome with chrisma boss vibes but where did this cat type of old and poor, short and ugly lookin' guy fly from?"

....

And suddenly the door burst opened revealing JinHee.

She gazed at all of them with widened eyes and saw Eunseo crying on the ground.

She ran to her and asked while shaking her, "Yah! What happened to you?.. Yah!"

Eunseo didn't say anything and just cried louder and hugged her pushing Jin away while he just stayed there dumbfounded.

Jimin reached the room and bent down holding his knees while huffing.

"Jimin?" Ella and Taehyung asked at the same time.

"yeah?" Jimin looked up with his tired face.

"not you her." Tae said pointed at JinHee.

"Yeah but why is she crying what happened to her what the hell why aren't you saying anything?"

"Ella is Dating that orange faced cute guy." she cried again. "but I thought she'd be dating someone hot."

JinHee just stared at her face in disbelief and smacked her head.

And then a nurse entered with a tray in her hand and just stood frozen in the door frame with a shocked face seeing all the chaos.

"YOU ALL JUST STOP!-ah-ow." Ella shouted sitting up but groaned in pain because of the sudden movement as her backbone was injured and was about to fall back on the bed but being the savior of her Yoongi was fast enough to catch her and layed her back down safely.

" I-I need to give this medicine to miss Yoon." the nurse said looking at them weirdly.

"Please proceed." Yoongi said getting away from the bed and motioned her to give the medicines to Ella.

"now... Please explain." Eunseo said joining her hands.

"but first tell me what's actually going on?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah right." Jimin said.

"aish! I feel sad for you. Only if you saw how Yoongi hyung said, 'you were about to break my girlfriend's nose.' to Taehyung aack!" Hobi said fake crying.

"uh.. Wait a minute who's the girlfriend?"

"Ella-"

"I'm not!"

"eh?" Eunseo, Jin and Tae along with Hobi reacted in surprised voices.

"so what did Yoongi just sa-" Jin got cut off by Ella while she said,

"I'm not his girlfriend yet. He just asked me out."

And the attention diverted to Yoongi who was just standing leaning against a wall in a chill mood.

"Can someone just push me out through the window?" Jungkook asked.

"I can." Yoongi said raising his hand.

"Please step on me bro." Jimin said bending down and pointed at his head.

"Nah, are you serious?.. Yoongi? Asked 'you' out?" Jin asked.

"Hyung you took some 5 freaking months to get along with me and here you're asking Ella out just by meeting her for some days?.. Oh Ella I'm telling you, this guy is dangerous. Open your eyes." Hobi said.

Ella sighed and said, "I never said I'll accept him, did I?"

"Aish! I'm not someone dangerous ok? Plus I know her for a while. Do you think I'll ask someone just by seeing them for some days?"

"wait, how do you know me for a while? We just started talking yesterday.."

He didn't answer and turned at Eunseo. "and you! What do you mean I'm old and poor, short and ugly huh?"

"yeah right! I know he isn't as much handsome as me but you can't say he's ugly. He's sorta good looking too." Jin said.

"uh.. I didn't mean that you know? I was just going with the trend." Eunseo said rolling her eyes.

"What.ever!" Yoongi yelled. "and I'm the hottest okay?" he said rolling his eyes.

"i miss Namjoon hyung." Jungkook whined out of nowhere.

"But what are you doing here?" Tae asked pointing at JinHee as everyone's attention diverted to her.

"no one invited me, so I had to came by myself." she said crossing her arms.

"But who are you miss?" Yoongi asked with a straight face.

"Jang Jimin-"

"Park JinHee." Jimin cut her off.

"oh... Wait WHAT!?"

She just stared at Jin, Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook who screamed and blinked twice with an innocent face.

"Wait weren't you Jang Jimin some days ago?" Ella asked joining her eyebrows.

"I myself am confused what's going on so yeah you better ask that man." JinHee said pointing her finger at Jimin.

"Ok so all I understand is nothing so kindly tell me or I'm really going to jump off through that window." Jungkook said.

"All of you!" Jimin shouted. "focus on me and sit down quietly."

"but how can I just sit down on the floor?" Jin asked.

Eunseo just slapped her own forehead and pushed him down on the couch and also sat down there.

"Yes sir captain, please tell us now." Tae said.

"so.. The thing is.. This girl is Eunseo's friends.. And everyone knew her as Jang Jimin while her real name is Park JinHee."

"so she's really your sister?" Hobi asked and Jimin nodded.

"I did the DNA test too you know right?... Oh also, guess what?"

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Richard brown sent her..."

And silence...

"does that mean she's with Richard Brown?" Yoongi asked.

"but what's with uncle?" Eunseo asked.

"oh please don't give that bald guy respect." Jin said.

"yah! I don't know who you are but don't you talk about him like this." JinHee said.

Jimin scoffed. "He coaxed you with so much fake love that you're trusting him blindly.. Once you get to know what he has done then you'll just fall from the sky."

"Do you know what's his Job?" Yoongi asked.

"of course. He's a business man."

"no, he's a huge dr-."

"Hyung!" Jimin signaled him not to say anything to her.

"what were you about to say? Tell me."

"leave it. You won't believe us anyway."

"Go away you all." Ella said in a low voice.

"Noona. What happened? Are you not feeling well?" Tae asked.

"I'm having a headache from your shitty talks. Go home and talk about these there. Let me just sleep." she mumbled and closed her eyes.

"right. She'll get sick if we keep on shouting in here. Let's just go home then discuss it calmly." Jin said.

Yoongi just stared at them while biting his lip.

"are you coming or staying here with your crush?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"what about me? I want to know what happened too." Tae whined.

"oh right.. What do we do with Taehyung?" Hobi asked.

"what are you doing?" Jin asked Eunseo.

"can you give me Namjoon's number?" She didn't answer him.

"Yeah. But why?"

"Just give me."

Jin forwarded Namjoon's number to her and in some seconds, everyone's phones started buzzing as they all took their phone out except Ella.

'Eunseo added you to a group chat -' Pitcher Lifeu' was written on the notification bar.

"Group chat?" Jin asked raising an eyebrow.

"wait why does it have this weird name?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin chuckled and said, "what the hell."

"haha pitcher? Seriously?" Hobi asked.

"Don't even ask.. She's been obsessed with pitchers from her childhood." Tae said.

"yeah, she once literally started crying on the middle of the road because she liked a pitcher but someone else already bought that in UK." JinHee said rolling her eyes.

She put her phone in her coat's pocket saying, "whatever, so for what I created this group is many ground- no actually earth breaking news are coming one by one so we can share things here as I guess all are connected with these incidents. And Tae can join the talk from here too."

"woah! Nice idea." Hobi complimented.

"Good, Good." Jungkook too.

"ok then you all go." Yoongi said making them chuckle. "what?.. Someone needs to stay here too. There are literally three patients." he said.

"yea, yea. Stay here."

"wait where are we going though?" Jimin asked.

"let's go to my place as it's the closest from here." Eunseo said. "You know my address right Jin?"

"of course! I went there twice. Do you think I'm that forgetful?"

Did you think it's that easy? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 11.2K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...
10.1K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
16.5K 725 15
where in Seoul 'Jeon Jungkook' is the world's most dengerous mafia known for his ruthless personality... and another side 'kim seokjin' World's no.1...
10.9K 444 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...