AZUR LANE: Reincarnated as JS...

By poom36yu1

After dying because of the useless goddess she offers me the opportunity to start my life again in another wo... More

REINCARNATE [1]
FIGHTING TEST [2]
GOT CAPTURED? [3]
INTERROGATION [4]
CHOOSE DORM [6]
PORT PROTECT [7]
BOMB DISARMED? [8]
OPPOSITE SIZE [9]
AMBUSH [10]
KABEDON [11]
MONOLOGUE [12]
RESCUE [13]
NORMAL DAY [14]
CLOSE CALL [15]
ESCAPE? [16]
HIDE [17]
BROKEN OUT [18]
JOKE [19]
MIRROR WORLD [20]
DEBATE [21]
DUEL ELIT [22]
HOLE [23]
PUNISHMENT? [24]
DEAL WITH LOLICON [25]
A WALK [26]
ALL GOING [27]
INSIDE [28]
ALL SIDE [29]
PREPARE! [30]
FIGHT OROCHI FLEET! [31]
NUKE! [32]
TAKE ON OROCHI [33]
LAST CHAPTER [34]

SAME AS ALL WAY [5]

1K 30 3
By poom36yu1

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Me: Finally free!

Essex: By the way, why is she tied upside down and hanging from the ceiling?

Me: I gave her a lesson when she tried to overstep with me.

Essex: Despite having a big one?

Me: She didn't notice my body was covered by a blanket that made it look flat.

Essex: As an apology, would you like me to show you around the base?

Me: It will be a pleasure.

So we continue with our tour.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Meanwhile, Cleveland and Wales walk along the port's pier to go and meet a friend.

Cleveland: The base is livelier than ever.

Wales: Union and Royal forces are gathering at this base. Things will get busier from now on.

Cleveland: Do you know who else is coming from my side? She's the best warrior in Eagle Union and has the most medals under her name!

Wales: The famous Enterprise, I've heard many of her boldest exploits. The main forces of the Royal Navy will also arrive soon; this base will surely become the center of all our ongoing activities.

Cleveland: (Excited) Then we better greet them properly! We can't keep them waiting! Let's go quickly!

Wales just laughs at Cleveland's performance. She is a very cheerful girl, while Wales is a more serious one.

At that moment, a girl covered by a black cloak with a hood that obscures her identity passes by. Suddenly, a strong wind blows, taking away the hood and revealing the notorious Ayanami, a destroyer of the Ayanami class.

Meanwhile, Wales and Cleveland go to greet the best MILF of the Royal Navy, HMS Illustrious.

Illustrious, upon disembarking from her ship, sees Wales and Cleveland and smiles upon seeing Wales.

Illustrious: The prince came to see me, it's a great honor to see you once again.

Wales: Please don't say that. I just came to greet an old friend whom I haven't seen in several years. Good morning, Illustrious.

Illustrious: Good morning, Prince of Wales. Who is your companion?

Cleveland: Pleasure to meet you, USS Cleveland. It's good to see our allies safely docked.

Cleveland notices Unicorn hiding behind Illustrious. Upon seeing Unicorn, Cleveland hides behind Illustrious, causing a slightly awkward situation for Cleveland.

Illustrious: This girl is Unicorn, I'm sorry, but she's very shy. I hope you don't feel uncomfortable.

Cleveland: Don't worry, it's a pleasure to meet you, Unicorn-chan.

Unicorn nods and then hides behind Illustrious again.

TIME SKIP

Now, Wales, Cleveland, and Illustrious are having a conversation in the office.

Illustrious: Hood and the others will join us shortly.

Wales: Shouldn't we keep an eye on Iron Blood? How's that situation going?

Illustrious: A temporary truce due to a lack of information and personnel. The most urgent thing is...

Wales: As I expected, the Sakura Empire...

Illustrious: Yes.

Wales: If the empire makes a move, this base will be one of the hottest spots. Reinforcing the base is the most obvious action to take.

Illustrious: Why engage in an unnecessary conflict?

Wales: I suppose war doesn't change regardless of the era...

Illustrious: By the way, that report you told me about is true.

Wales: Yes, recently we acquired a kansen that has similarities to an imperial kansen, but she is not actually from the empire. According to the interrogation, we gathered information that she comes from a country called Japan and she is from another world.

Cleveland: She could be helpful in this conflict that has humanity on the brink of extinction.

Illustrious: I understand, I hope that this war that is about to break out cools down.

Wales: I wish the same, I hope that is our Christmas gift, we are already close to those dates.

Meanwhile, at the base's academy, Unicorn is very worried about losing her friend Yuu-chan. She searches for her everywhere, but can't find her.

Javelin: Excuse me...

Javelin's voice startles Unicorn, and when she looks back, she sees Javelin with a very friendly expression.

Unicorn: (doubtful) You are...

Javelin: I am Javelin! You are also from the Royal, right? Did something happen?

Unicorn: Unicorn separated from Yuu-chan.

Javelin: Yuu-chan? Who is Yuu-chan?

Unicorn: (Worried) She is my friend... What can I do? I can't find her...

Javelin: In that case, why don't we look for her together?

And then Unicorn agrees to Javelin's idea and they start looking for them together. Along the way, they encounter Laffey, an Eagle Union destroyer who likes to sleep wherever it's comfortable.

Javelin: Excuse me.

Laffey: Hm?

Unicorn: Have you seen my friend Yuu-chan?

In that moment, Unicorn shows a very realistic drawing of Yuu-chan.

Javelin: She separated from her friend. Do you know anything?

Laffey: I admire your drawing skills...

Unicorn dies of embarrassment and hides behind Javelin. Laffey starts to think, but then she falls asleep.

Laffey: Too sleepy to think.

Javelin: I'm very sorry for bothering you during your rest.

At that moment, when they leave the place, they are stopped by Laffey.

Laffey: Are you in trouble?

Javelin: Huh?

Laffey: Laffey will also help you search.

And so Yuu-chan's search begins, they ask all the girls they see along the way, but no one knows the whereabouts of the cursed stuffed unicorn with a life of its own.

After searching for a while, fortunately Amazon managed to spot Yuu-chan and tells them where Yuu-chan could be.

So the girls are going to look for Yuu-chan at the place specified by Amazon, meanwhile on a cliff, Ayanami is watching the maritime traffic of this base and suddenly she feels a hit on her foot, she realizes that it's a stuffed unicorn.

Ayanami: (Picks up the stuffed animal) A stuffed animal?

At that moment, Yuu-chan starts to move and kick, surprising Ayanami a little.

Ayanami: What a strange creature.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan!

In that moment, the scream of a girl alarms Ayanami. She sees that there are three girls running towards her. She goes on guard, but quickly lets her guard down because the girls do not approach her with hostile intentions.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan, I finally found you, I was very worried about you.

Ayanami hands over the stuffed animal.

Unicorn: Thank you very much.

Ayanami: No, I didn't do anything to deserve your gratitude.

In that moment, Javelin sees the beautiful landscape and is very amazed.

Javelin: Wow! I didn't know there was such a beautiful place!

Ayanami also looks in the direction where Javelin is looking, and she is also surprised by how beautiful it is. As she was focused on her mission, she didn't notice the beauty of the landscape.

Javelin: How did you find this place so amazing? You really have a lot of skills.

Ayanami: Thank you very much.

Javelin: My name is Javelin.

Laffey: Laffey.

Unicorn: Unicorn.

Javelin: We truly appreciate you for finding our friend. May I ask for your name?

Javelin offers her hand to shake hands with Ayanami, but Ayanami has many doubts about introducing herself. She is a spy for the empire and in a few hours a war between them is going to start.

ZZZZOOOOMMMM!

In that moment, a blue parchment passes by them, causing a strong shockwave that makes the girls cover themselves reflexively. Ayanami takes advantage of this to escape. After the commotion has passed, they are surprised to find that Ayanami is no longer here.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 770 32
i actually saw this on Reddit that someone wants this original design of Laffey to DD-724 the succeosor to DD 459 so I will make that a reality Enjoy...
17.1K 212 9
Adrian, Marinette, Ayla &Nino were all celebrating graduating high school and let's just say Adrain and Marinette got drunk.
140K 3.3K 30
Natasha Romanoff has a secret son. He was taken by Hydra at the age of three. She meant to text Clint but accidentally text someone else. Could that...
42.2K 1.1K 27
They are the ones whose souls desire freedom. They are those who can both destroy the world and allow it to flourish. They are dragons. Dragons danci...