๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ฎ๐—บ๐š๐ง

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ toosouledout

'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐๐„๐– ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š
:)
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19

146 9 1
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ toosouledout

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝗻𝗱
(𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"But it's you I wanna take apart."

𝟱:𝟱𝟳 𝗽𝗺

"So how do I look?" I asked as I did a 360 spin in the mirror. I was on group FaceTime with my friends and wanted a second opinion.

*𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍*

"Like a bad bitch! My bestie always puts that shit on!" Taina voiced.

"You aight." we heard Chris say, and both looked at him oddly.

I smacked my lips before responding.

"Now what does that mean? You not helping, and why is that?" I said while folding my arms.

"Cause you wastin my time asking bout a damn outfit."

"Well shit... if I'm wasting your time, you can very much leave." I replied back with an eye roll.

"Ian wanna be on this dumbass shit anyway." I heard him mumble before hanging up.

"Moody ass." I said more to myself, but Taina heard.

"What happened between you two?" She questioned.

"He just said something that rubbed me the wrong way, and instead of apologizing, he's being moody." I replied. I didn't want to go into detail because, knowing Taina, she'd be over at his house in a snap of a finger. I'd rather just let him cool down, and knowing Chris, he'll get over it.

I instead changed the subject.

"Are you sure this ain't too much?" I asked Taina again while pulling my top down in the mirror.

"Nah girl you look fine, and if the date goes left, just know I'm only a call away."

"I'll call if needed. I know. I know. I gotta go though I'm running late."

"Exactly! Remember to text me how it goes. Love you!"

I said my goodbyes before going to the messages between Chris and I and asking him what his problem was. Just as I was swiping out of the conversation, Dame texted, saying he was outside. So I went back over to my vanity, added more gloss to my lips, and sprayed on some more of my Valentino 'Born in Roma' perfume. I went over to look in the mirror one more time before grabbing my all-black Essentials hoodie and heading downstairs.

Just as I was walking out, Dame was already waiting, leaning against his matte-black 'Urus'. He had his head in his phone while he played with black palm angels beanie on his head. When I finally got close enough to catch his attention, I watched his face turn into a mug.

"What I tell you bout being on time, hm?" He said and I just waved him off as I went in for a hug. I felt his hand wrapped around my waist while me being 5'3 to his 6'4, stood on the tips of my toes to lock my arms around his neck.

"Can I make it up to you later?" I said as I peeked at him through my lash extensions. I watched as his eyes looked back into mine, and he looked at me with 'lust eyes' before lowering his hands inside the back of my pants pockets and resting them there.

"Promise?"

"I don't know. Let's just see how the night goes." I shrugged with a smile and made my way over to the passenger side, waited for him to open my door, got in, and was on the road to this mystery date.

𝟲:𝟰𝟭 𝗽𝗺

I could feel the big smile creep onto my face as we parked. He brought me to the fair! The last time I can even remember coming here was when I was little. As time passed, I just never had the chance to come back.

"I figured you wanted to do somethin' fun. Instead of being at some boring ass restaurant." He said it with a laugh. I just stared with pure amazement at how fine he looked when he was happy. It made me happy.

"True. Thank you for being considerate." I said it with a grin and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"No problem, mama." He replied as he came to my side of the car and escorted me out. I took his hand in mine and leaned into him, feeling his body stiffen before adjusting. It was weird, and I kept that in mind to bring up later.

"What do you wanna do first?" He asked me. I looked around the field of games and decided on the basketball one. Only because I wanted the big teddy bear on display as a prize.

"So, Mr. Carter, are you gonna put them basketball skills to use, or do I gotta win all by myself?" I asked, and he just shrugged me off before paying to play the game.

I can't even say I was surprised that all of the shots went in. He won me the bear, and I thanked him by winning him a mini-basketball by playing ring toss. We ended up taking a break from the games and sitting across from each other at a nearby bench.

"You sure you don't want anything?" He asked. It was only because we were surrounded by a lot of concession stands.

"Fine, I'll take a water. That's it, and don't go overboard, sir." I lectured and watched as he disappeared from my view.

I pulled out my phone while I waited and saw that Chris texted me back.

𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 🫶🏽💙
𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟲:𝟬𝟭 𝗽𝗺

𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆?

𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟴:𝟭𝟭 𝗽𝗺

𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇. 𝗃𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽

𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 🫡𝗃𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾
ʀᴇᴀᴅ

I exited our messages just in time to see Dame come back with not only my water but a tray of wings for himself. My mouth watered at the sight of them. Why did I only ask for water?

I pouted while I watched him, unfazed by the fact that I was watching, until I cleared my throat. He just chuckled before sliding the tray my way, and I politely grabbed a few on a napkin. We ate the wings in a comfortable silence before throwing our trash away, still sitting down to rest for a while. Which was the perfect time to get to know each other more.

"Come to think of it, we never finished our game of questions the other night." I spoke up.

"I thought we was past that," he trailed off.

"I know, but I have even more to ask. This time, you can ask me a few." I offered while I scooted in closer, placing my arms under my chin, and stared forward.

"Fine."

"Ya know.. I still don't know your middle name." I smirked.

"Tariq."

"I like that. It would be a cute baby name."

"How many kids do you want?"

"None any time soon. One day, though, a little boy named Akari and a little girl named Solayne." I smiled as I thought of the possibility of becoming a mom. Not right now, though, because I have to secure the bag first!

"Anyways, how was life in the A?" I shifted the conversation to maybe get to know the him before me. He looked shocked that I asked and was almost on the verge of shutting down, so I reached for his hand.

"You can tell me. I promise you, I'm not one to judge." I truthfully told him. He sighed before speaking.

"It was hell, to be honest. The basketball team I was on there wasn't great, but I stayed cause my dad invested a lot of money on the team. My parents constantly fought all the time. I had girls coming in and out of my life, causing unwanted drama, and using me for my name. Worst of all, there wasn't one person I could talk to about the chaos in my life. Even though I had friends, I just always felt alone."

I felt a frown place itself on my face after hearing what he was finally holding back. I got up and went to his side of the table, gripping his hand once again, but this time, I used my other hand to grip his chin to make him look at me.

"Is that why you always stand offish with me? You think i'll just become another problem in your life?" He just nodded.

"Regardless of us just staying friends or being in a relationship, I would never turn my back on you. If you need to talk—anytime—i'm always here to be a listening ear. You don't ever have to hide who you really are with me."

"Sometimes I feel like you too good for me."

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause you put up with my shit even though I constantly push you away."

"Because i've been in your shoes before, and I know shutting people out never solves the problem." I said, and I thought back to my past relationship and how it took me months to open up and be vocal about it.

"Why do you say that?" He asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"No reason."

"Shutting me out?"

"No. Just now is not the time to ruin the mood. Come on, I want to ride the Ferris Wheel." I said, dodging going in depth about my own situation. I took his hand in mine again, and we got in line.

𝟵:𝟱𝟵 𝗽𝗺

We left the fair a little after riding the Ferris Wheel. I can say I had fun, and although the conversation was short, I could see that Dame had a lot he was holding on to. I just hope I can do more to bring that side out of him.

Snapped out of my thoughts, I noticed we were pulling into the driveway of my house. I waited patiently as he came to open my door and helped me out of the car. I started to walk, but was gently pulled back into him.

"You was gon leave before I could say goodbye?" He asked. I turned to face him to see that he had a big smirk on his face.

"Yep."

"Damn. That hurt."

"Too bad. A girl's gotta get her sleep." I shrugged with a small smile on my face.

"But forreal, I got something fa you."

"You didn't need to get me anything. Just being with you tonight was enough." I honestly told him.

"I wanted to. Just wait here."

I watched him walk to the back of the car, reach into the backseat, and came back holding a bouquet of red roses and a little teal blue bag that read 'Tiffany & Co.'

"Ok, I know that was wayyyy too expensive."

"Maybe it was. It didn't matter when it came to you."

I blushed before eventually taking the gifts. We stood still in that moment with nothing but our staring contest going, which I lost. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"So about that goodbye?"

I gripped his chin before attaching my lips to his. He took control, gently grabbing my neck and pulling me into him. I let out a small moan against his lips before I pulled back. I took my thumb and rubbed any gloss that I had left on his lips. Locking eyes with him, I noticed that I had left him in a daze, and I smirked and turned away, but not without speaking again.

"Goodnight, Mr. Carter." I said, and I kept walking towards my house.

𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾.. 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐.

- 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗈

𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 & 𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 💬 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗆 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗋𝗋 ->

𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌,
𝖠🥱

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

307K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•
SUMMER AGAIN ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ souls4hire

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

12.3K 242 25
ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...
Stumbling Steps ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ amorรฉfaati

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู…ุฑุงู‡ู‚ูŠู†

1.6K 17 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
975K 47.3K 41
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ." ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ซ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๏ฟฝ...