๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™†๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡ ๏ฟฝ...

By cooper_scooper

walker scobell imagines ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ lowercase intended!!! More

๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™€
๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™„๐™Š๐˜ฟ
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐™
๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™”
๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™„๐™€๐™๐™€
๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™„๐™„
๐™…๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™”
๐™๐™„๐™‡๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐™๐™Š๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐™„๐™‹
๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™„๐™‘
update!!
๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž
๐™๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™†๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž
๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™‹๐™„๐˜ฟ
๐™๐™Š๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ || ๐™‹๐™€๐™๐˜พ๐™” ๐™…๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰
๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™๐™‡๐™„๐™€๐™Ž
๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ
๐™Ž๐™‰๐™Š๐™’
๐™€๐™‰๐™€๐™ˆ๐™„๐™€๐™Ž
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™”
please read!!
๐™”๐™Š๐™'๐™๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š ๐™ˆ๐™€
๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™‹๐™” ๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™

๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™„๐™„๐™„

2.5K 59 57
By cooper_scooper

LONG (NOT REALLY) AWAITED PART THREE

i'm so surprised so many people have asked for a part 3.. it's literally just me yapping..

anyways

****

"what if it's different?" you ask. he sighs and looks away from you. your eyebrows furrow and you look at him questioningly. "do you think it'll be different?"

"i really hope not."

**

everything is different.

walker's not back. you two talked everyday for the first two months, then it turned into a few times a week. then once a week, then nothing.

you haven't talked to him in six weeks. he comes back tomorrow. you're terrified.

you met new people while he has been gone. you have new friends. you've changed. you met this boy at school and started to get to know him.  he's everything you could've imagined and more.

but he is not walker. he will never be walker.

you like him, but you love walker.

you will always love walker. even if it's different. maybe it won't be, maybe it will be the same.

**

september 5, 2021

i'm still pissed at [teachers name] for separating us. we weren't even yelling. if anything, she was the one who was yelling. i hope she gets fired.

i couldn't stop staring at you today. there was something about you. i usually can't stop staring at you, but today i REALLY couldn't stop. you're gorgeous. i've never known someone like you. you drive me nuts.

like actually, you drive me up the wall. you're so annoying. i hate when you pull my hair. but it's kind of cute when you annoy me. KIND OF.

- walker ♡︎

**

you've memorized every word he wrote in that notebook. you could recite it out loud if you had to. you read it every night before you fall asleep. it brings you comfort knowing there's still a chance of everything being normal again.

you lay down in your bed, opening up the notebook. you reread your favorite page before you fall asleep.

**

august 1, 2022

i leave tomorrow, today technically. i leave in a few hours. you're asleep in my bed right now and im sitting at my desk. it's three in the morning. i woke up thinking about you, and now i can't stop.

i made sure to memorize everything about you. your face, every single freckle, even the little dot of [a color different that your eye color] that's in your left eye. i don't want to forget anything about you. and i don't want you to forget anything about me.

this is the last page i get to write in this. i want it to be meaningful to you. i want you to know i love you. i love you more than anything.

- walker ♡︎

**

you stare at the very old teardrop stain that's next to the heart he drew. he was such a crier. he always has been. you still remember when he cried the first time you two watched tangled.

you hear a knock on your door.

"come in." you say, closing the notebook. your mom walks in and leans against the door frame.

"heather called me. she told me the first thing walker wanted to do was go back to the lake house." she said. it was early may, so the water was just starting to warm up. you wonder why he wanted to go since they couldn't get in the water. "we're leaving at noon tomorrow."

you nod and look back down at the notebook. you felt a flutter in your stomach that you couldn't get rid of. your mom smiled and sat down on the bed.

"i always pictured you two falling in love. i'm glad you met [crush/talking stages name] though, he's a good kid." she said.

"he is good, isn't he." you say, trying to dismiss what she said about walker. she's your mom though, so she knows what you're doing.

"yeah, he is. if you can't fall asleep for a while, start packing your bag. if not, then you can just do it tomorrow morning. goodnight honey, i love you." she says, kissing your cheek before leaving your room. you sigh and slump back into your bed.

you already know you're not sleeping tonight, so why not pack. it's easier to just get it done and over with sooner than later.

you throw yourself out of your bed and start packing. at some point it turned into cleaning, then it turned into completely moving your room around.

you sit down on your beanbag to move it to how you like it, and you're barely down for ten seconds before you fall asleep.

**

"y/n?" you hear a voice say. your eyes open and you make eye contact with your mom. "we're leaving in an hour, honey. get ready." she says and leaves your room. you groan and stretch, your back aching from sleeping on the beanbag.

you stand up and walk to your closet. you find a sweatshirt and shorts and change into it. you look at yourself in the mirror before going and sitting down at your vanity.

you start doing your makeup. you find yourself falling down a hole of trying to make yourself look gorgeous. you curl your hair and put on your most expensive perfume. you look at yourself in the mirror. you look perfect. maybe walker will think you look perfect.

an hour passed and now you're sat in the car. the lake house was only an hour away, so it wasn't a horrible drive. you got to get raising canes on the way so you weren't complaining. the whole ride you had a feeling in your stomach. you couldn't decide if it was butterflies or the foreshadowing of a bad situation.

another hour passed and the car stops. you look up at the giant lake house in front of you. you sigh of relief for some reason. heather's car wasn't here yet. that means you get a little longer to be with yourself. you get out of the car and get your bag out of the trunk.

it took you until now to realize what the feeling in your stomach was. a bad situation.

you walk inside and stand in front of the door. the house is eerily quiet. it's never been so quiet. you walk upstairs to your room and stop before you open it. you glance back at walker's door and sigh. this is not gonna end up well. you walk into your room and set your bag down. you begin to unpack your items and put them in their designated spots. it wasn't long before you heard the front door open again and the sound of life filling the house.

the pit in your stomach only gets worse.

****

cliffhanger 😝😝
i'm so sorry pls forgive me 🙏🏼
part 4 will be here soon

1125 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 275 17
โ ๐Ž๐‚๐„๐€๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„.. ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„! โž - taylo...
38.1K 365 14
๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ.
84.1K 1.8K 40
๐–๐„ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐’, maybe that's why I fell for Percy, because...
13.9K 201 17
โ”๐—›๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—œ๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ