Kingdom of Dreams - Kingdom H...

By PhoenixBunny456

Ten years ago, the Kingdom of Hearts sent the first mysterious bright light out of it. It was seen across all... More

Chapter One: Five Young Friends!
Chapter Two: Friends Scattered To The Winds!
Chapter Three: Stealing Hearts And Helping Young Maidens!
Chapter Four: Dreams and Wishes!
Chapter Five: Glass Slippers!
Chapter Six: Awakening Sleeping Princesses
Chapter Seven: A Villain and Future Allies!
Chapter Eight: Scarlet - Princess of Darkness?
Chapter Nine: Princess of Dreams - Reborn
Chapter Ten: Dream Festival
Chapter Eleven: What Makes A True Hero?
Chapter Twelve: Aqua's Potential Date and Deep Space!
Chapter Thirteen: From the Furthest Reach of Deep Space - Straight To Neverland
Chapter Fifteen: Death of Master Eraqus!
Chapter Sixteen: First Battle At the Keyblade Graveyard!
Chapter Seventeen: Cast Their Hearts To Another!
Chapter Eighteen: The Power Rests Within You
Chapter Nineteen: Donald And Goofy - Friends of Mickey's!
Chapter Twenty: The Path Ahead is Led By A Cat?
Chapter Twenty-One: Magic Training, Bracelet Making & Definition of a True Hero!
Chapter Twenty-Two: In The Jungle!

Chapter Fourteen: One Keyblade Is Enough For Any Friendship!

50 2 0
By PhoenixBunny456

A gentle song begins as Melanie, Willow, Scarlet and Aya are shown lying all besides one another sitting in a circle. "The One and only has come and there can only be one! And at Last I am Here!" Willow, Scarlet and Aya fade away as Melanie is shown sitting up as she suddenly was on the Destiny Islands beach. Melanie turns to look behind her at the sound of her name. Riku held his hand out with a smile. Sora and Kairi stood beside him with smiles on their faces. "Why can't I even breathe? Standing in the wreckage." Melanie reaches for Riku's hand before the ground caves out beneath them. "The rain, a lullaby and so I close my... eyes." Sora is shown with Donald and Goofy fighting off Heartless together before light flashes and Roxas, Axel and Xion are shown standing together as they faced away from Aya who turns to look back at them before they fade away and she laughs as she talks with Roxas, Pence, Olette and Hayner. "Within this world if you wish to live another day! You must disguise as a flower that will captivate!" Light flashes and Willow's flower pod is shown before Willow is shown floating inside before Ventus is shown sitting on his chair as Aqua, Scarlet and Terra floated like ghosts before they vanish into black smoke. Scarlet is shown reaching for Terra before she fades away. Riku is shown standing in his regular form before he's shown in the Organization outfit facing away from himself. "You, I want to believe! But I cannot believe!" Disney characters are shown as Melanie, Scarlet, Willow and Aya are shown flashing across the area like a ghost. "I'm powerless! I'm meaningless! Like every scar! But as I cry, tears fill inside right through my heart!" Kairi is shown standing on the beach alone as she stares out into the ocean waiting for her friends to return. "Through it all, I can hear someone whispering, 'come near'! All that I miss, it's infinite!" Xehanort is shown at the top of a rock with his organization members around him before Terranort is shown with a smile on his face and Scarlet is shown floating behind him with a sad look on her face. "And so I see! Tomorrow's come with a new sun waiting for me! The One and only has come! And there can only be one! And at Last... I am here!" Queen Minnie, Daisy, and King Mickey are shown standing together. "There is a part of me that wants to forgive you!" Riku and Sora are shown fighting off Xemnas. "But I will not forget – I can't understand...yet." Riku is shown reaching for Melanie with Sora whose shape changes into Ventus and Roxas slowly as Willow and Aya are shown over Melanie before Melanie's eyes open and she grabs Riku's hand. "Within this world if I were to live another day! I must learn this song and quickly learn to play along!" Light Flashes and Kairi is shown reaching for Sora as the two were being separated by a rift. "If I want to believe! I just need to believe!" King Mickey is fighting off enemies with Riku in order to get to Melanie. "Freedom's a lie – Even so I must cross that line!" Light Flashes and Aya is shown as a child laughing with Lea and Isa before light flashes and Axel is shown standing in front of Melanie before he looks over his shoulder to see Saïx and the rest of the first Organization staring at them. "I'll scream it loud – Barren, I shout 'I'll make it mine'!" Light Flashes as Willow, Ventus, Aqua, Scarlet and Terra are shown laughing together before Willow and Ventus fall back asleep just as Terra turns into Terranort, Scarlet gets bound in chains and Aqua is absorbed in darkness. "And so I turn away from the truth that's in my way!" Light Flashes and Willow, Scarlet, Melanie and Aya are shown standing together with their backs to one another as they stand in a circle. "Defy the gods, despite the odds! I'll find that light! Something so pure – I'll search the world into the night!" Ventus, Terra and Aqua appear in front of Willow and Scarlet before Roxas, Axel, and Xion are shown standing in front of Aya. "The one and only has come and there can only be one! And at last..." The two groups fade away as Willow, Scarlet and Aya are shown turning into three floating hearts that enter Melanie and she closes her eyes as she held her hand against her chest before she opens them to find Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy and Sora smiling at her while Riku had his hand outstretched to her. "I am here!" Melanie reaches towards Riku to take his hand before light flashes and the title is shown.

[Memory]

"You're too young to know now. You and Willow." Terra states, firmly. Willow whines and Ventus sighs.

"Quit treating me like a kid." Ventus whines out.

"Me too! I'm only a few months younger than Ven!" Willow says as she jumps up and stands beside Ventus facing Terra. Aqua starts laughing. Scarlet stares at her friends and laughs with Aqua.

"Hey, what are you two laughing at?" Terra asks.

"I can't help it. You two would make the weirdest brothers." Aqua says.

"Huh?" Both guys say.

"And what about me?" Willow says.

"You're our adorable little sister." Aqua says and Willow's cheeks turn bright red before she complains, flailing her arms in front of her.

"I'm not little!" Willow says and she whines. The four end up laughing at Willow who continues to whine.

[Present]

"Aqua? Aqua? Aqua?" Peter Pan asks as Aqua comes to, "Are you alright? What happened?"

"I'm fine." Aqua says.

"Oh no! Look at Ven's treasure!" Peter Pan says.

"It's okay, Peter. Whatever it is that binds us together isn't going to break so easily... and that's our real treasure. I think Ventus knew that. That's why he left this behind." Aqua explains.

"You must really be close." Peter Pan mentions, "And that's something pretty special. You and Ventus... and Terra was it?"

"We have two other friends. One is named Willow, an adorable little sister to me. One that I would do anything for. And the other... is Scarlet. She's currently trapped in darkness... I have to save her." Aqua explains.

"Then, one day you should all come back and bring Willow and Scarlet too!" Peter Pan states.

"I'm sure she'd like that. To meet you all in person rather than through my memories." Aqua explains before she says goodbye and leaves.

[The Mysterious Tower]

Two friends, one who looks like a duck and the other who looks like a strange dog person sits on the steps of a magic looking tower. The duck was named Donald Duck and wore a magician hat and little coat while the other one was named Goofy and wore knight armor as he was the Captain of the royal guard for Disney Town. Suddenly, a bright twinkling star shoots across the sky and crashes on the ground at the bottom of the stairs in front of them.

"What?" Donald and Goofy ask in unison.

"King Mickey?" Donald asks.

"Nope, doesn't look like him." Goofy says and whines before he looks at Ventus laying on the ground, "Look! That feller's got the Star Shard the king borrowed!"

"King?" Ventus asks, confused, "Oh, you must be talking about Mickey."

'He's a King?!' Willow's voice asks, shocked.

"I saw him – what?" Ventus says and gets dragged into the building, "Huh? Hey, take it easy!"

"We know someone who's got to see you!" Donald says and they drag Ventus inside the tower and up to Yen Sid's study.

"Yen Sid, sir! We just got a clue as to where the King might be!" Goofy says as he stands at attention in front of a bearded wizard looking man.

"Ah, Ventus." Yen Sid says.

"Huh?" Ventus asks.

"Eraqus has told me much about you and Willow." Yen Sid says, "If I am not mistaken, you were ordered to return home?"

"Well, sir, I..." Ventus begins.

"No matter. Mickey has difficulty following directions, too." Yen Sid says and Ventus laughs sheepishly.

'That we know.' Willow's voice says.

"You, young one, are weakened. You should return to your own body." Yen Sid orders.

"Huh?" Ventus asks.

'I will not.' Willow's voice says, 'How I am now, I'm happy and I know that I can help my friends.'

"Uh... Willow's voice... I thought I'd been imagining it. Like she was my conscience or something." Ventus says. Yen Sid waves his hand towards Ventus and Willow appears like a ghost beside Ventus.

"Wow." Donald and Goofy exclaim in unison.

"Huh? Willow?" Ventus asks.

"Willow has been by your side your entire journey. At first a dark curse was placed on her to get her out of the way... Then she was purified and her heart chose to take residence inside you and your friends." Yen Sid announces.

"Willow's... inside me?" Ventus asks, confused. His cheeks turn a slight pink as he couldn't believe that Willow had been there and known when he was thinking about her.

"Not just you. She tried to split her heart three ways, but I fear that she was only able to split her heart into you and your friend, Aqua." Yen Sid announces.

"Yes. Scarlet's heart is inside Terra, protecting him." Willow replies.

"Scarlet is a unique circumstance. Her heart was ripped from her body. She seeked safety in Terra's heart for she knew that his heart could protect her. But you, young one... If you continue to stay, it might not end well for you." Yen Sid explains.

"I... This is all I can do for my friends." Willow says and Ventus's eyes widen as his cheeks turn a darker pink.

"Hmm. It's amazing that your heart can be so strong and filled with light when you are just a normal child." Yen Sid says.

"Willow is anything but normal. She's my friend." Ventus defends.

"Yes, and that is a powerful thing." Yen Sid says. Yen Sid tries to figure out where Mickey is and he does but can't fully see due to something obstructing him. Willow vanishes inside Ventus once more. Ventus heads out in search of Mickey since he recognized the location.

[Meanwhile]

Terra is flying through the magical highways when a bright light emits in front of him. He gasps in shock.

"This light... it's so warm..." Terra whispers to himself. In the light, he gets an image of Scarlet turning towards him, looking at him before she flies towards the light.

[Destiny Islands]

Terra appears on the island and looks around. He didn't see Scarlet anywhere. He looks down and notices what looks like a piece of fruit washed up on the shore of the island he was on. He picks it up and looks at it before he pulls out his wayfinder.

"Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit..." Aqua's voice reminds him in his mind. Terra looks around and spots the tree. He walks away and heads around the island looking around for Scarlet.

'Aqua... Scarlet... Ven... Willow... I wonder if we'll ever be a team again. Looks like all the things that once held us together just push us further away. And now the light has led me here. What am I supposed to do?' Terra's thoughts say. He heads over to the tree.

"Hey! Slow down!" A voice calls out and he turns to look as two boys run past him, "Would you just wait for me?!"

"Giving up already? Come on, Sora!" The tallest boy yells.

"That's enough, I can't run anymore!" Sora cries out. The boys get to the tree and Terra senses light from the oldest boy.

"Light. Was I guided here in order to meet that boy?" Terra whispers to himself. He walks away. Terra walks back down to where he was. The oldest boy stops as the real Scarlet appears like a ghost on the bridge. The boy could see her, but Terra could not. She kneels in front of him.

"Wow... you're pretty." He breathes out.

"You have a great journey ahead of you, young man." She tells him.

"A journey?" He asks, curiously.

"I can see it now, a brilliant light will guide your way one day. You two will be happy together." She explains to him. Sora stopped to look at Terra.

"You should catch up with your friend. Speak to that man down there. He'll need you one day, you, your brilliant light and the light that you'll be with in the future." Scarlet explains. He nodded and headed down to the beach. He looks over at Terra.

"Hey. Did you come from the outside world?" He asks.

"Huh? Why would you say that?" Terra asks.

"Because nobody lives out here, and I know you're not from the main island." The boy says.

"Smart kid." Terra replies, "So how about you? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, my friend's dad took us out on the boat. This is where we like to play, but they won't let us row out here by ourselves, not till we get older." He explains.

"Must be hard, huh, stuck in one place." Terra explains.

"I heard once there was a kid who left for good." The boy states. Terra stares at him. He sees a vision of the past first then sees a vision of the future. The boy stands with a beautiful blonde girl who smiles at him. Her light was beautiful and brilliant, much like Willow's. He's brought back to reality and the boy stands alone.

"So how did you get here, anyway?" He asks.

"Is there some reason you're interested in the outside world?" Terra asks.

"Yeah. I wanna be strong one day. Like that kid who left. He went to the outside world - I bet he's really strong now. I have this dream about this girl I'll meet. A beautiful girl with blonde flowing hair. I know she's out there somewhere - with the strength I need." The boy states.

"Strength for what?" Terra asks.

"To protect the things that matter. You know, like my friend." The boy states.

"Outside this tiny world is a much bigger one." Terra explains and holds out his hand, summoning his keyblade. He kneels down to him.

"In your hand, take this key. So long as you have the makings then through this simple act of taking... its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend - no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the ones you love." Terra explains. The boy takes the keyblade.

"Riku! C'mon! Hurry it up!" Sora calls out.

"You gotta keep it a secret okay? Otherwise, all the magic will wear off." Terra tells Riku. Riku looks at him and nods.

"Mister, you have one too. A beautiful girl beside you." Riku tells him. Terra looks at him curiously and confusedly and Riku runs off.

"What was that about?" Sora asks.

"Aw, you know." Riku states.

"Know what? Why won't you tell me?" Sora asks, "Who was that guy - somebody you know?"

"Maybe." Riku replies.

"Aw, there you go again! Just tell me!" Sora exclaims.

"I really can't. I've gotta keep it a secret." Riku replies.

"Not with me you don't! I'm like the best secret-keeper in the world!" Sora boasts.

"Nice try." Riku fires back.

"Awe, Riku!" Sora whines.

"Protect the things that matter..." Terra whispers and stands up, "Right. My friends matter to me, too. So I still have things that I have to protect."

[A Few Days Later]

Aqua senses a powerful light and she arrives at the source. The source was an island where the trees grew the star shaped fruit. Aqua stood looking at her good luck charm when she heard the sound of kids playing.

"Hey, hold up!" Sora calls out.

"Too slow, Sora. See ya at the finish line!" Riku exclaims. Aqua watches the two boys and she looks at them with a smile.

"One more time! You just got lucky!" Sora yells out.

"Huh?" The other boy says and looks up at Aqua. Aqua jumps down to them and the two boys look at Aqua. Sora laughs sheepishly and Aqua smiles at him. Aqua looks at Riku.

'This boy looks so sincere – just like Terra.' Aqua's thoughts say before she looks at Sora, 'And this one – he's the spitting image of Ven. All they seem to be missing is someone like me, Scarlet and Willow...'

"One of you... might be special enough." Aqua whispers before she raises her voice to address the two boys, "Hey, you two mind telling me your names?"

"I'm Sora!" Sora exclaims.

"And you?" Aqua asks.

"Riku." Riku states.

'Aqua, I can sense... the keyblade power.' Willow's voice says.

'So, somebody has already passed this boy the power. Was it Terra?' Aqua's thoughts say.

"Sora, do you like Riku?" Aqua asks.

"Of course I like him, he's my best friend!" Sora exclaims.

"Good! So then, if something happens, and Riku is about to get lost – or say, he starts wandering down a dark path alone – you make sure to stay with him and keep him safe. That's your job, Sora, and I'm counting on you to do it, okay?" Aqua asks as the two boys look at each other. Aqua pats the two boys' heads. Willow stares at Riku and her eyes widen. Through her connection to the Princess of Dreams, she sees a girl smiling at Riku. The two stood together on the beach of the very same island that Aqua is standing on. Willow blinks as the vision fades from her mind.

Aqua heads over to the star shaped fruit tree. She sits on it and watches the boys.

"One keyblade is enough... for any friendship. I learned it the hard way. I wouldn't wish our lives on those children." Aqua whispers mainly to Willow, "Terra, please tell me - what's to become of us?" She looks at her wayfinder.

[Later - Keyblade Graveyard]

Ventus rushes over to Mickey. Mickey looked to be really hurt. Ventus gasps when he senses something.

"We meet again, boy." Master Xehanort says and Ventus looks over.

"Master Xehanort." Ventus says and Willow's eyes widen in shock as Ventus falls to his knees after flashes from his memory come to him.

'Ven!' Willow's voice says as she appears like a ghost beside Ventus.

"So your mind is starting to realize – what you lost – oh, but not for good. You had to lose in order to find." Xehanort explains.

'Ven, what's wrong?' Willow's voice asks.

"Now it can all be yours again, if you only reach out and take it. Reclaim the part that left you. Clash with him. Pure light against pure darkness, to forge the ultimate key. The all power χ-BLADE!" Master Xehanort says.

'I knew it. He's the cause of all the evil!' Willow's voice says.

"Hmm? Well, so this is where you've been hiding and why I couldn't extract your heart from your body." Xehanort says and Willow's eyes widen, "No matter sending you back there... will return you to your body." Ventus is sucked up into a dark portal and Willow gasps in shock as she flies after him.

'Ven!' Willow's voice yells as she closes her eyes and returns to Ventus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 94 17
10 years have passed since the events of Birth by Sleep. Four friends lived a normal life unti their home Destiny Island gets consumed by the darknes...
1K 8 14
(Sequel to Four friends. Different ends) it's been 10 years since the events of Birth by sleep. And Brody has been living in destiny islands since he...
14.7K 121 35
Hana (Japanese pronunciation not Hanna) has always been friends with Lea and Isa. Unlike them, she'd rather spend her time tending to the flowers in...
5.7K 47 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...