Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

By didigtsyduehjf

DevianArt More

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Fortune Teller
Unexpected Halloween
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
First Meeting
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
The Birthday Cake
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Malfunction
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Quinn's Halloween
Biggest Fan
Dave's Cookies
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Blushing Blueberry
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered

Twitch Chat Makes You Fat

1.6K 6 0
By didigtsyduehjf

"dr00zkid, thank you for the sub!" Ethan said,eyeing the notification that came on the screen.

"16 months! Thanks for the dedication, man," David chimed in next to Ethan.

After a long day of gaming on stream, both friendswere now relaxing, chatting casually with the chat.Occasional bursts of lightning, followed by rollingthunder, could be seen and heard from their studio'swindows. If anything, it helped set the mood forthis last part of the stream, and the two guys had nothing to complain about.

Glancing at the chat, David read out a comment."What are you guys' workout routine?" followed aptly placed emotes.

Ethan and David glanced at each other, looking at the empty snack bags and energy drinkslaying around their setup, mostly unseen but still somewhat visible to the stream. They laughed and jokingly flexed to the camera.

"Oh, you know, gym day every day, protein, all that good stuff," Ethan answered with a grin.

"Yeah, not to turn this stream into a workout lessonwith our great expertise in the matter, but it's allabout building mass and bulking up," David laughedas he lifted his shirt and patted his soft paunch.

Immediately, the chat filled with more emotes and comments in the likes of "David getting CHONKY," "THICCC boi,"and "Ethan should take a ride on the David bulk train. For indeed, it was a running jokebetween them, and in the chat, that the pair wasa "slim 'n chunk" duo, Ethan a stick of a man, bonybody barely hidden by somewhat tight clothes,David pretty chubby, almost fat, evidence of hislong-time habit of sitting around gaming withsnacks.

The nearly thousand-strong viewership was still flooding the chat with pokes and jabs at their respective bodies and weight, all in lighthearted good humor, which the pair took with grace. They were used to this banter, in fact, and encouraged it to keep the chat going.

"But real talk," David began, "some people just have lucky genes on their side. It's not like Ethan hereexercises or eats any more than I do."

"Yeah, you wish, chonker."

"I'm serious. Chat back me up here. It's all about your metabolism, right? You're like a, uh, a lemur or some shit, burning up everything you eat and always in a frenzy."

"Sure, sure, keep telling yourself that. Then what does that make you someone with the metabolism of uh. what, a hippo?"

"You betcha, just laying around keeping cool," Davidlaughed.

Lightning flashed, and the lights in the studioflickered a bit.

"Oh, looks like power might go out anytime soon now chat," Ethan began, "if you have any gift subsyou want to give out before it's too late, now's yourchance!" he joked.

"But chat, let's get real. Fat does not equal ugly,right?" David continued. "Everyone carries weightdifferently. Take lemur boy here, for example. He could afford to put on a few pounds. Hell, l think he'deven look better with a bit of chub."

Ethan rolled his eyes at the comment.

"I'm serious, dude! Here, chat, what do you think?Do you think Ethan, a scrawny little boy here, would look good if he were fat?"

Ethan opened his mouth to make some jokes in replybut a great thunderous roar erupted at the same time as a blinding flash before all lights turned off at once-in-a-lifetimesothat

"Fuck!" David muttered as he blinked the glare awayfrom his eyes and stared at the black screen of theirshared computer. "The stream, it-"

And just like that, power turned back on with abuzz of electricity, reawakening the lights and thefamiliar noises of the unit. Ethan quickly reopenedthe computer while David opened up the stream onhis phone.

"Okay guys! We're back, sorry about that," he said tohis phone. Somehow the stream stayed connectedand wasn't interrupted. He pointed the cameratowards his friend. "We're just booting back up thecomputer, you'll have to live in the palm of my handfor a minute or two."

Once everything was set up once more, David puthis phone away and the pair turned back to theexpensive camera they used to record themselves.

"Right, where were we?" Ethan asked, while thechat quickly replied with "fat Ethan" and variationsof the sorts. He laughed.

"Chat!" David started giggling, "press 1 if you wantEthan to get fat!"

Ethan laughed at this and shoved his friend in theshoulder, while the chat filled up with 1's.

"Hey look at that! See, everyone agrees with me!"

"Alright, big guy, you made your point, I should get fat. I-"

Ethan stopped midsentence with a grunt ofdiscomfort. The strangest of feelings overtook him,some odd sensation in his stomnach. He passed ahand over it to rub it and try to ease the discomfort,but he yelped and removed his hand as if he touchedsomething hot. His stomach felt. funny. Soft.Looking down at himself in confusion, his mouthfell agape, shock rendering him at a loss for words atwhat he was seeing.

He had a belly pushing out his t-shirt.

David turned to him, a worried frown on his face,having heard him yell out.

"Dude, why'd you scream?"

Ethan's mouth bobbed like a fish, speechless at thesight of this newfound gut, when his eyes widened,catching sight of something much worse.

His stomach was literally pushing out his t-shirt. Asif it were growing, right in front of his eyes.

Still unable to find any words, he patted ferventlyat David's arm next to him while keeping his eyesglued to his impossibly enlarging belly, trying tograb his attention. Finally David looked down andgasped.

"Dude, wh- what's happening to you?"

Ethan looked up for a second to meet his eyes with ahorrified expression on his own face before turningback to himself. He watched asa round mass

seemed to quickly take shape under his shirt, andfelt said shirt stretch outwards and slide up bit bybit. He brought a hand to his stomach and felt boththe indistinguishable give ofa blubbery belly, as wellas the terrifying sensation of it pushing against hishand as it swelled.

With a scream, he backed up his gaming chairand rose up, both hands flying to grab at his gut.This put him in center stage of the stream andoffered everyone a perfect view of this strangephenomenon, of his rapid growth.

"Oh my god, Ethan, your stomach!"

Hands still cradling unbelievably the sides of hisflabby and rounding belly, he felt them spread apart steadily, felt it blow up between his fingers like a sofiballoon filling with dough.

"l'm getting fat!" Ethan couldn't help but yell out.

He looked up and realized he was standing in frontof the camera the whole time, realized the streanmwas watching as fat piled onto his body. He couldsee in the video feed his fatter body, not only hisbulging stomach but also the soft moobs strainingthe top of his shirt, thicker arms brushing the sidesof his lovehandles and rounder face looking on inhapless horror. The chat had paused just then, theentire audience stunned in shock at the sight of aman fattening up live in front of them

Hist-shirt, which had been riding up his expandingbelly, revealing inch by inch a swelling roll of flabexposed to the cool air of the room, clung tightlyevermore to the rounding mass. Suddenly it slippedup with a comical swiiip noise as his spherical gutpooled out in freedom.

Just as quickly as his growth started, it stopped.Ethan stood there, hands groping at bulges ofnewfound fat, pants straining dangerously againsta flabbier ass and thicker thighs. David and the chatwere left in silence for a few seconds processingwhat just happened. He slowly rose from his chairand approached his friend, unsure what to do or saywhile Ethan began tugging down his shirt helplessly,trying to cover in vain the new expanse of his body.

"Fuck, man," David began, "what the hell happenedto you?"

"-lgot fat, I... I started, uh, growing, how, how isthis possible?" Ethan stammered, then looked up atthe computer. "The stream, of fuck, everyone sawthis, everyone saw me.."

Something clicked in David's head at the mention ofthe stream.

"The stream, chat, oh my god, it can't be..."

He looked at the screen with the rows upon rows of1's in the chat section, which stayed frozen at themoment.

David looked back to Ethan, who turned to him.

"Press 1 if... " David began. Ethan's eyes grew wide.

"No, no way, no no no it can't be-"

They both turned back to the stream, and realizedexactly what just happened.

And so did the chat.

A flood of 1's began spamming the chat once more,with greater intensity than before.

"NOOO!" Ethan screamed, but it was too late. Fatsurged across his body with renewed fervor andspeed, inflating him in all directions. David took astep back in fear at the sight, just as Ethan's pantsbutton popped and flew out with the strength of hisgrowth, freeing his surging belly fat which floodedthe free space with flab.

Ethan wobbled on his feet, unsteady at the rapidshift in his center of mass. His shirt continued ridingup, bunching up underneath his swelling chest,straining like an undersized bra, until it ripped at thecenter. His moobs flopped out and continued theiroutwards journey across the growing expanse thatwas the shelf of his beachball gut.

"David! The stream! Turn if off!" he yelled, wavinghis arms to his sides trying to keep his balance.Said arms were pillows of blubber novW, creases atthe elbows growing deeper as fat settled in layerson him. He tooka step back and lost his balance,falling back down onto his chair which creakedominously with his rapidly increasing weight. Hebecame wedged into the armrests as his burgeoningstomach rose up and out, spreading across hiswobbly thighs like a wave of blubber.

"David!!"

David, who had been helplessly staring at hisfriend's renewed fattening, snapped out of hisstupor and rushed to the computer. The chat wasstill cruelly rolling out the 1's like there was notomorrow, and David fumbled with the mouse,watching the live-feed in front of him of Ethanblowing up like a reversed weight-loss time-lapseyears in the making.

Just as the chair barely holding Ethan's plush masscreaked one last time and broke under him, sendinghim falling backwards with a wave of jiggles, Davidclicked off the stream. He turned swiftly to look athis immense friend, who was now sprawled on thefloor, like a fallen behemoth, pants ripped off at theseams in tatters about him.

"There, I stopped the stream!"

Except his weight gain hadn't stoppe.

David watched in incredulity as Ethan's dome offat of a stomach still swelled outwards, higher andhigher, wider and wider, hiding more and more ofhis thighs, which were being pushed out at an angle.He was still filling up with pounds and pounds of fatby the second.

Ethan blinked from the fall and looked down athimself, watching his man boobs push out over hisupper arms and his obscenely round belly take upmore and more of his view.

"David! I'm still getting fatter!"

Blinking, David looked around, wondering what hehad done wrong.

"-I turned off the stream, on the computer," hestammered. "I don't know-"

"Hurry! Do something!" Ethan blubbered, his armsresting on his sides, feeling them continuing to bepushed apart.

"Fuck! My phone! The stream!" David realized andfumbled quickly into his pocket. Pulling it out, hesaw the steaming app still running from earlierand the chat still pouring in the 1's in a sickeningcascade. With a swift motion he closed the app.

Panting, Ethan patted at his gargantuan massof a gut. He could no longer reach the end of hisstomach at its widest part. But his swelling hadhalted once more, he realized.

David walked slowly towards him. "Dude, are you...are you okay?"

Ethan simply closed his eyes, grabbed hold of hissides and gave it a shake, sending heavy wobblingacross his wide belly, slapping against his legs nearhis knees.

"What the fuck just happened..." David whispered.

"I feel so heavy man, I'm so... fucking fat, oh god. Ican't.. I can't get up."

Easily over a thousand pounds, Ethan struggled invain to raise himself up. David<s hands trembled ashe took out his phone to call an ambulance. It tookhim a few tries to explain to them what happenedand that this was, in fact, not a joke. While waitingfor the paramedics, David tried helping his muchfatter friend to get up, and failed. At the same time,it didn't take long for clips of the stream to scour theinternet. By the time an ambulance brought Ethanto the nearest hospital, videos of his spontaneousand rapid weight gain became a viral sensation.Forever saved in the cloud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 43 10
written in a first person format, James spends his first college winter break at school, but he finds out his attractive and curvy Professor Sadie is...
5.9K 14 10
Nico love big girl and fed skinny girlfriends
12.3K 30 16
Caroline, a closet bisexual and aspiring feeder, and Jenn, a loyal friend with some self-esteem issues, enter college and attempt to fulfill their di...