๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ! chris sturni...

By -RORYSANGELS

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€ arabella monroe and chris sturniolo have been at each other's throats since middle scho... More

๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ !
02 | detention

01 | sweater

139 9 27
By -RORYSANGELS

                      ╭┈─────── *:・゚✧*:・゚

                      ╰┈➤ ❝ [SWEATER (chapter 1)] ❞

                        ୧ *·˚  𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 ˚·* ୨┆ꜜ

the sound of the horn comes from the window and panic flashes in arabella's eyes. it's 7:30 already? she scrambles around the room trying to find everything for school before nick comes upstairs and strangles her for being late. after messily shoving her books and her laptop in her bag she runs downstairs to avoid the disappointing look on her mother's face.

"oh look who decided to join us today!"

arabella stares at matt, her breath uneven. she pulls at the car handle, trying to open it but to no avail. nick notices this and hits matt on the arm, scolding him. "matt, let me in this instant or i swear to fuck i'll tell everyone about-"

"okay, okay, shut up and get in the car." he huffs and holds up his hands in feign innocence and finally opens the car door.

she moves around the backseat, trying to get herself comfortable when nick hands her a diet coke and her face lights up. "you're an actual lifesaver," she mutters while trying to get the can open but failing.

"want some help?"

arabella blinks, utter shock etched on her face. chris asking her if she needs some help? did someone take over his body? "sure..," she says questionably while cocking an eyebrow.

chris turns around and grabs the can out of arabella's hand. he hids the can from her gaze and shakes it a couple times, to ensure that his plan is foolproof. chris then takes the can and sprays it on her new shirt.

nick stifles his daughter while matt tries his hardest to focus on the road. "ohh he's fucked", nick mutters, curious to see how the scene will go down.

arabella's face turns bright red with anger. "christopher owen sturniolo, you are so DEAD!" she reaches over and attempts to hit him over his head but he dodges it.

"calm down aria, it'll dry," chris chuckled, dodging her attempts to land a hit.

"first of all, stop calling me that, second of all, it'll stain my entire top you dense motherfucker," arabella yells out, attempting to hit him again.

"well oops, maybe next time you should know how to open your own fucking can," he sighs, trying to look for the aux cord.

"fuckface"

"know it all"

"hollow brained"

"guys! can you shut the fuck up for like two seconds? we're already at vienna's house," matt yells, tired of chris and arabella's relentless fighting at 7 in the morning.

vienna spots matt's car and waves to her friends, subsequently getting no reply. she frowns, sensing that something is wrong. vienna enters the car to complete tense silence and decides to question arabella about it, "so... what'd i miss?"

she huffs, not in the mood to explain, she just points accusingly at chris, who seems rather pleased by his "prank". matt speaks up, "chris sprayed diet coke on arabella's new white top and she threatened to kill him."

"basically, a regular monday," nick jokes, trying to ease the tension in the car. vienna searches around in her bag until she finally finds a tide pen. "it'll be okay, i'll help you out the second we get to school." arabella gives her a side hug, grateful for the help.

"way to ruin a joke," chris mutters under his breath after witnessing the scene.

"shut up chris!" everyone exclaims at the same time, leading to him crossing his arms and throwing a fit.

as they reach school, nick leans over and whispers in her ear, "ella, we've got a spare sweater at the back of the car if you'd like it." she nods and vows not the ruin the rest of her day because of christopher fucking sturniolo.

                              ୧ *·˚𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑷 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑻 ˚·* ୨┆ꜜ

                                                              the teletubbies

                                                              vienna - po

                                                              nick - tinky winky

                                                              luna - laa - laa

                                                              matt - dipsy

                                                               lars - sun baby

dipsy
guys nick just did something so unhinged

                                                                                                                       tinky -winky
                                                                                                        ur such a little snitch        

dipsy
WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE EATEN MY TWIX BAR THEN

                                                                                                                       tinky- winky
                                                                                      IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE

laa- laa
DISH RN.

po
oh no what did you do...

                                                                                                                      tinky- winky
                                                                                                                         ummmmm

laa- laa
SPIT IT OUTT

po
we're waiting

                                                                                                                    tinky- winky
                                                                                                                            soooooo

dipsy
he gave astoria chris's sweater to wear in school to cover up her stained shirt

po
WHAT???

laa- laa
JAW ON THE FLOOR WTF

                                                                                                                  tinky- winky
                                      THEY'RE IN LOVE THEY JUST NEED A LITTLE PUSH

dipsy
a little push DOWN THE STAIRS is what chris is gonna do
to you when he finds out

po
astoria is gonna raise hell pls pray for nick

laa - laa
we're in first period rn and they're already arguing                                                 

                                                                                                                tinky - winky
                               they're still my no1 ship tho!! enemies to lovers who?

୧ *·˚ 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 ˚·* ୨┆ꜜ

arabella is upset, to say that her day has been bad, is an understatement. she got a text from her mom wanting to talk about her "rude" behaviour this morning. her favourite shirt was ruined and now she has to walk into math wearing some sweater nick gave her when they got to school. it smells familiar but arabella just can't put her finger on it.

chris tries to ignore arabella... he really does but it's so fucking impossible for him when she shows up to first period wearing his sweater, his favourite sweater. rage fills his body at her wearing it. he zones out the math teacher, his thoughts all consumed with the girl behind him. how can she just do that? she's so annoying, he thinks. suddenly he hears her voice, like nails on a chalkboard, chris swears.

"christopher, can you move your giant goddamn head so i can see the board," arabella huffs in annoyance.

she'd already been sitting next to the most irritating guy in the entire school.. after chris of course. the guy, who's name was ben, couldn't stop talking the entire lesson. arabella kept politely nodding her head at the bullshit he said, but she simply couldn't take it anymore.

"it's not my fault your eyesight is shit, aria"

"it's not my fault that your head is abnormally large and probably fucking hollow"

chris says nothing and waits for arabella to fully realize what she just said, with a smug expression on his face, he enjoys riling her up.

"oh you little-," arabella starts as soon as her words come back to her, ready to go on a full rant.

"arabella and christopher, are you aware that you're disturbing the entire class right now?," the teacher yells, clearly done with their bickering. the entire class is sitting in silence, they witnessed the fight between the two. arabella's face goes pink with embarrassment, but chris seems like he couldn't care less.

"detention for a week, for both of you together, you need to stop bickering in my class or you're not welcome here," he says in a monotone voice, fed up. "but-," arabella tries to protest before she's cut off. "do you wanna make it two?"

she huffs in defeat, begrudgingly accepting her fate. the walk to detention was silence, both chris and arabella full of rage. their friends had offered to stay back an hour to wait for them, but chris dismissed the idea quickly. while walking towards the room where detention was held, arabella began to reflect on the truly weird day.

                                               ୧ *·˚ 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑴 ˚·* ୨┆ꜜ

arabella.monroe

liked by matt.sturniolo, viennadumont, nicksturniolo and 51,305 others...

arabella.monroe  outfit today was so cute before it got ruined :(

nicksturniolo giggles
user1 now what is he up to

matthew.sturniolo nice sweater tori!
arabella.monroe bad face matthew!
user2 matt knows smth we don't...

user3 wait... is that chris' sweater?
user2 NO WAY IS IT??
arabella.monroe um???

luna.lavere hand in marriage pls

christophersturniolo ........
user5 CHRISTOPHER???
user3 NOW WHAT IS GOING ON

user1 arabella & chris truthers rise
viennadumont ANYWAYS...

user7 i lowkey ship her with lars
user5 EW.
lunalavere keep up...

rory speaks!

silly little chapter, hope you liked it tho <3

each character has their own yk backstory and personality and they're all super special to me so i hope you like them.

see you in the next one! (detention chapter, GET READY!!)

all my love,

rory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
400K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...