LOVE BY CHANCE

By shiviwrts

NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other peop... More

CHARACTERS~
Prologue
An Alliance 💍
First Meet🫶🏻
First Argument
Warning
Engagement 💍
Wedding Rituals🫶🏻
Sangeet🌼
AUTHOR NOTE‼️
Wedding
Heart Break 💔
Reception
Karva Chauth
Pag phere
Life and Death
Book Covers
Mystery
Revenge
Unconscious
Realisation
Character Aesthetics
Forgiveness
Planning
Birthday
Business
Deal
Closeness

Distance

4.2K 527 24
By shiviwrts

Author's POV:

Next morning Avni wakes up early and she directly goes inside the bathroom, and gets ready to go to office. She was still gloomy because of last night and to divert her mind she decided to leave early for the office.

Avni gets ready and went downstairs, she saw Anjali settling everything on the table. She helps Anjali in setting up the table and do her breakfast without uttering a single word.

Aayansh was very tired after party that he woke up around 12 O'clock. He takes a shower and go downstairs and finds Anjali siting on the couch. He directly goes inside the kitchen and asks the cook to cut the fruits. He takes the fruit plate and sits beside Anjali.

"What happened maa??" asked Aayansh eating a bite of apple. "Nothing, I am just worried about Avni" Anjali replied with a sigh.

"Why?? What happened to her???" Aayansh asked eating another bite of the apple. "She was looking tired and exhausted, I think she didn't slept well last night" Anjali replied and looked at Aayansh who was lost in some other world.

Aayansh passes the plate to his mom and takes out his phone, he calls someone and gets up and walks a few steps away to talk.

Anjali thought it must be a work related call and waited for her son to finish it. Aayansh cuts the call and again comes back. "Maa, I have to leave" Aayansh was about to leave when Anjali said "Okay, but make sure I just want my Avni to be happy." Aayansh noded on his mom's words and left.

Aayansh left the house and drove to a cafe, he entered inside the cafe and ordered his usual, the waiter brought his favourite coffee Kopi Luwak with his favourite cheese cake.

He drank a sip of my coffee and started thinking about what to do. 'What if I plan a dinner for her' with this thought Aayansh took a bite of his cheese cake and that's when he plans everything.

He finish his coffee and cheese cake and comes out of the cafe, he sits in his car and calls his assistant. "Hello, I want you to arrange everything for dinner with Avni and make sure everything is perfect" Aayansh orders and cuts the call.

Aayansh then drives to his house and rush inside his room he quickly gets ready and leaves, he then sits inside his car and drives to go to Avni's office.

A few meter before her office he sees a small flower shop and thinks to buy a bouquet for her. He parks his car and enters inside the shop.

'I don't even know which flower she likes, what should I do??' ' Should I ask someone' with this thought he takes out his phone to call someone but then another thought enters his mind 'Well, leave it. I will buy every flower for her' and he keeps his phone back.

"Can you please make a single bouquet of all the flowers you have??" Aayansh asks the shopkeeper and the shopkeeper nods his head and takes out rose flowers but before he could do anything Aayansh stops him and says, "Can you please cut all those throns?? It may hurt my wife" the shopkeeper smiles at Aayansh's care for his wife and make a perfect bouquet for him. Aayansh pays him and leaves.

Aayansh stops his car outside Avni's office and looks at the time it was already 5'O clock, Avni leaves from her office around 5 only. He comes out from the car and stands outside her office and waits for her.
And after waiting for 20 minutes he finally sees Avni coming out from her office a smile automatically arrives on his face and he unknowingly walks in her direction.

Avni's POV:

I woke up a little early today or should I say I didn't slept for the whole night, because of the flower Aayansh threw I know there is nothing like a husband and a wife between us but I thought we were coming close at least as friends but no I was wrong.

I was so hurt from him that I didn't want to face him, I just wanted to vanish but I knew it was not possible. I didn't wanted to start my day with negative thoughts so I decided to get ready and come to office but after reaching her I realised the trouble I am in right now, I lost my most important deal last night and no one in the office bothered to inform me because it was Aayansh's birthday and their concern was right but still, all my efforts went it vain.

I took a sip of my coffee and flashbacks from last night came infront of my eyes but I have decided to create a barrier between my personal and professional life and to let go of the thoughts I decided to sketch new designs.

After almost 2 hours of hardwork I have a design in my mind but it won't work like this, it still needs some changes, but my mind is not working anymore I looked at the clock and it was already 5 in the evening but I didn't want to face Aayansh and feel hurt and the thought of spending some time with kids in the orphanage hit my mind.

I packed up my things and left but when I stepped out of my office building I saw Aayansh standing outside his car. 'Was he waiting for me???' I was completely lost after seeing him there but before I could do or say anything he approached me.
I didn't want to meet him or to talk to him but I guess destiny had other plans for me.

Author's POV:

Aayansh walked towards Avni and took her laptop bag and handbag from her. Avni was lost seeing Aayansh there, she had no idea that the man she didn't wanted to see would come outside her office and will wait for her but thinking about the atmosphere she just passed by him and walked towards the car.

Avni was about to open the car door but Aayansh held the handle of the door but Avni stopped him and said "I can do it by myself, thank you" and opened the car door and settled inside the car.

Aayansh also sat inside the car and drove to the opposite direction to their house, Avni decided not to say anything and she was just looking outside the window and that's when she feels something on her laps, she looks down and saw a beautiful bouquet which had many different flowers she didn't even knew the name of some flowers.

But she didn't said anything and again turned her face and looked outside the window. Aayansh stopped the car outside a restaurant and came outside the car. He opened Avni's door before she could. Avni took the bouquet and came out of the car.

Aayansh walked inside the restaurant and Avni followed him inside the cafe, Aayansh pull out a chair for Avni and she sits and then he sat on his chair.

Everything was arranged by Aayansh, he just have to signal and everything appears as if he was magician but nothing affected Avni, she sat their quietly and had her meal.

Aayansh looked at quiet Avni and realised something is really off with her. But to not disturb her eating he didn't spoke a word and started eating.

After having their meal, they drove back to home. Avni stepped out of the car and walked inside the house. But Aayansh had some other plans. He lift Avni in his arms and takes her to the garden.

"Aayansh what are you doing??? I can walk" Avni spoke looking directly into Aayansh's eyes. "Yes wifey, I know you can walk. But why to walk when you have a handsome husband with this body to carry you" Aayansh said and winked. His one statement was enough to turn Avni's cheek crimson red.

Aayansh settled her down on the couch and quickly ran inside the house gesturing her to wait for him. 'Why are you doing all this Aayansh?? We both know the reality of this marriage. You don't like me, you don't even like my presence then why??' Avni's thought of chain was broken when she heard someone clearing his throat.
She looked up and saw Aayansh standing with a plate which had a tub of her favourite icecream in his hand.

"I thought to have desert in our garden so I bought it" Aayansh said and forwarded her the tub and a spoon. Avni nodded and took the tub and spoon from him. Aayansh sat beside her and opened the tub. They ate the ice-cream but not in complete silence. The sound of air, tree shaking and insects accompanied them in the bright moonlight.

Avni looked at Aayansh but the look wasn't the same anymore. She always looked at him with love in eyes but this time it was the look of pain. The pain she was holding inside her eyes from last night.

Avni kept the spoon on the plate and stood up. "What happened??" asked Aayansh keeping his spoon on the plate. "Nothing, going to sleep" Avni replied looking down. But before Avni could walk inside the house. Aayansh held her hand and tried to stop her.

"Aayansh haath chodo mera" Avni said, not being able to control her tears. He tightened his grip and said, "Haath chod ne ke liye thodi na pakda hai" Anvi turned towards Aayansh and said, "Saath bhi chod diya na, haath bhi chod dijiye" Aayansh looked at her tearful eyes and pulled her closer to him and said, "I didn't, and I will never" his eyes held a promise, Avni could see and feel it but she didn't wanted to cry infront of him.

"Aayansh I am very tired, leave me" said Avni and a drop of tear fell from her eyes. Aayansh wanted to hug her but his mind was against his heart. Not thinking twice he pulled Avni in his arms and hugged her.

He hugged her like it was the only mode of his survival, that hug had the power to heal him. He dug his face in the crook of her neck.

Avni was surprised with this sudden hug, she didn't know what to do and what not to do but she just wanted to hold him, she hugged him tightly as if he will go somewhere they were just lost.

After a good few minutes, Avni slept in his arms only and Aayansh was able to feel it. He lifted Avni in his arms and took her to their room.

'I don't know what made you this sad and why were you so hurt but I will always be around you to protect you' thinking this he covered her with the quilt and laid beside her.

ʕ•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ

Well that's it for today guys, will try to update almost twice a week.
Sorry for making you guys wait this long and thank you for always understanding me and the situations

Well let me know what you guys think about this chapter and drop your reviews

Will meet you in the next chapter and going to do a QnA on insta so you guys can ask whatever you want to.

Byee lovelies❤️

Words: 1914

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 12K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...
1M 25.3K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...
37.8K 514 10
Opposites attract. A truth as old as old is the world. But what will happen when two people, equally ambitious and unscrupulous, cross their paths? ...
7.9K 447 16
Baby I'm so sorry I can't explain why I did this. Shut up. I gave you everything. There was no need for this and yet you treated me like this. You kn...