The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 8.

57K 3.3K 588
By _authormanpreet

Within some time, Vipul made all the arrangements to go to Jaipur and then Avayan and some of his special guards left for Jaipur.

Avayan reached Jaipur, he went straight to Nitya's house. He remained sitting in the car and his guards went a little ahead and started knocking the door. But no sound came from inside nor did anyone open the door. But the guards kept knocking on the door continuously.

Inside, Sudha Ji, Vikas and Asha all three were sleeping. Suddenly they woke up to the sound of knocking on the door and came into the hall.

Sudha Ji came, she said, "Who has come so late in the night and why is he banging the door like a mad?"

Looking towards the door Vikas said, "I don't know Maa, I will see". Having said this, Vikas started going towards the main door, when Sudha Ji saw the clock on the wall in front of her, it was 12 o'clock.

She said to Vikas, "Stop Vikas".

Vikas turned back and looked at her and said, "What happened Maa?"

Sudha Ji said, "Look at the time, it's 12 o'clock, I don't know who will be there at this time, leave it. They will go from here on their own, whatever happens don't open it."

Vikas started turning back after listening to Sudha Ji and in the meantime gaurds started knocking on the door again.

Vikas said inevitably, "Let me open it and see Maa, I don't know who it is. If we don't open it, they will keep banging the door like this."

Sudha Ji looked at Asha and said, "Asha! what are you doing here? Go to your room and don't come out." Then looking at Vikas she said further, "Okay, open the door."

Asha heard Sudha Ji's words, she went to her room while Vikas went to open the door. As soon as Vikas opened the door, he saw that four strong men were standing at the door and from their clothes, Vikas understood that they were someone's body guards.

All four body guards came inside the house. Vikas and Sudha Ji got scared seeing them coming inside like this. Vikas said in fear, "Hey who- who are you and how did you get inside like this?"

All four of them came silently and stood behind a sofa.

Sudha Ji came forward a little and said, "Kon ho tum log, aur itni raat ko aise sharifon ke ghar par kanha ghuse chale aa rahe ho".

“who are you, why have you entered inside the noble's house like this in the middle of the night.”

Meanwhile, a voice came from the door, "Sharifon ka ghar? wow achha majaak hai".

"Nobel people's house, wow, it's a good joke."

Hearing this, when Sudha Ji and Vikas looked in front, there was a man standing at the door who was wearing a black color three-piece custom suit.

Sudha Ji and Vikas started looking at him with shock. They could not understand anything. What is happening and who are these people and why have they come here?

Avayan came forward from the door and sat on the sofa like a king. Vipul also came behind Avayan and stood near the sofa.

Like Sudha Ji and Vikas, Vipul was also surprised by Avayan's sudden arrival here.

Sudha Ji looked at Avayan and said, "What is this? Who are you and why are you entering my house like this? Get up right now and go out from here."

Avayan started laughing evilly at Sudha Ji's words and said, "What is that Mata ji, 'Avayan Singh Rathore' comes as per his own will and goes as per his own will."

Sudha Ji said angrily, "This is my house here only my wish prevails, that is why get up and go out from here".

Avayan stared at her laughing evilly and then stood from his place and started moving towards Vikas.

Whereas Vikas got scared seeing him coming towards him and started retreating.

Avayan came near Vikas and staring at him, took out his gun and placed it on Vikas's forehead and said with emphasis on his words,
"To ab batayiye Mata Ji, kiski marji chalegi, thok dun?"

“Now tell me Mata Ji, whose wish will prevail, should I shoot him”??

Sudha Ji and Vikas got very scared after seeing the gun and Vikas's breath got stuck in his throat and he said in fear, "No... No... No please".

Sudha Ji came running and held Avayan's hand and stopped him. "No... don't shoot, what are you doing? Who are you? What have we done to you?"

Avayan moved his gun away from Vikas's forehead and turned back and said, "Shehhh, Just only because of this, you became like this. Tututu...".

Vikas and Sudha Ji were looking at Avayan with shock. Fear was clearly visible on their face. Both of their throats were feeling dry due to fear.

Avayan further said in his stern voice, "You are very fond of torturing people right? So now let me tell you what is the real torture".

"Don't worry, I will not kill you", He added.

Then coming very close to Sudha Ji and Vikas and staring at them with wide eyes and said, " I will just torment you. So much, so that you will regret on your birth. So much, so that you will hate life and love death".

Sudha Ji and Vikas are very scared, they do not understand what is happening to them. Before both of them could say anything,

Avayan putted a silencer on his gun and shot Vikas on his foreleg. Vikas and Sudha Ji screamed. Vikas sat there in pain and started screaming even louder.

Seeing this condition of Vikas, Sudha Ji had tears in her eyes and she sat near Vikas and said while crying, "Vikas...Vikas, Vikas".

Hearing such screams of Vikas and Sudha Ji, Asha got very scared and quickly got up from her room and came to the hall.

She saw that seven to eight people were standing in front and one man had a gun in his hand from which smoke was still coming out.

And Vikas was sitting in front of him holding his leg and screaming in pain, she understands that Vikas got shot. She quickly came to Vikas and said "Bhai.. Bhai you, are you fine".

Then looking at Avayan and crying, she said, "Who are you and why are you killing my brother?"

Avayan did not respond to Asha's words nor was he bothered by her tears.

He gestured to his men and said, "Take him from here and lock him in a dungeon just like these people did Ni-"., Avayan stopped midway and then paused a bit and added, "And yes, give him food and water only after every two days so that he remains alive but in pain."

Two of his body guards came and picked up Vikas and took him away from there. Vikas cried and shouted, "Leave me, where are you taking me... Maa, stop them, leave me."

Whereas Sudha Ji stood in front of Avayan with folded hands and said "Leave my son, what harm have we done to you? We- we don't even know you, leave my son." Saying this, Sudha Ji started crying.

Avayan said with an evil smirk, "If I wanted, I would have tortured you like this too." Then he looked towards Asha he said, "But-"

"Now you yearn for your son here and yearn to see him every day, for now this is enough for you", Avayan said further angrily and then went away from there.

Sudha Ji ran after him and stopped him and said, "Where are you going? I told you to leave my son, leave my son."

Meanwhile, a guard came and caught her hand and Avayan left from there.

Sudha Ji stared at the guard and said, "Leave me, I will see, you guys have not done this. I will not leave you guys. You don't know me."

Avayan, who was currently sitting in his car, started laughing devilishly as soon as he heard Sudha Ji's words.

He left from there with his men along with Vikas. After some time, Avayan reached in front of the ruins from a dark place and stopped there and started looking in front for some time and then went inside the ruins.

Behind Avayan, his men brought Vikas. He went inside and stood without saying anything.

Vipul said to Avayan, "Boss! should we keep him here or take him to Mumbai".

Avayan said with a strange smirk, "Keep him here and anyway, his mother will also have to see him from time to time so that she too can suffer with him while sitting there at her home."

Vikas became very scared after listening to Avayan, for some time no words came out of his mouth. Then he said in fear, "Wh- what did I do to you, please leave me."

Avayan holding his hair in his hand, pulling him up from his neck and staring at him angrily, said, "No one in the world has the status or reach to do any harm to 'Avayan Singh Rathore'.

Then after pausing for a while, Avayan stood up and said, "And as for you, you too will soon know for what crime you are being punished, till then enjoy. Have fun dude".

Vikas cannot understand why all this is happening to him. He started crying while sitting on the ground.

Avayan looked at Vipul and said, "Treat his wound and take good care of him. He is our guest, special guest."

Having said this, Avayan left from there and Vipul was very surprised to see Vikas there.

Even he was not able to understand anything as to what is the motive behind doing all this, why his boss is doing all this and for whom.

Thinking all this, Vipul also running after Avayan. Avayan had sat in the car and when Vipul arrived, Avayan said in his loud voice, "All the arrangements have been done?"

Vipul said, "Yes Boss, everything is done, don't worry."

Avayan said, "Hmm great".

Hearing this, Vipul  sat in the car and the driver started the car and left from there.

After some time, Avayan boarded his private plane which was already ready to take off and left for Mumbai.

He reached Mumbai in about two hours and left for home directly.

He was thinking only about Nitya the whole way. Only her face was coming before his eyes again and again.

There was a feeling of relief on his face that he had punished Nitya's culprits to some extent.

Avayan himself was unaware as to why he did all this. He still did not realize that Nitya had made her place in his heart. In the same heart, whose beat he had never heard in so many years. Or I can say that it was as if his heart had stopped beating.

Thinking all this, he reached home and as he went inside his eyes went towards Nitya's room.

He looked at the watch he was wearing on his hand and it was now five o'clock.

He went to her room to see if she was okay or not. He opened the door and went inside, he saw that Nitya was sleeping without a blanket on the bed in front.

Avayan covered her nicely with the blanket and sat on the bed near her and kept looking at her for some time.

He moved her hair aside, which was falling on her face again and again, and disturbing her sleep.

Nitya was sleeping very comfortably today without any fear. Maybe she also started liking here.

At first Avayan kept looking at her lovingly, then he bent down and kissed on her forehead.

Nitya felt a soft touch on her forehead, she woke up and opened her eyes, she got scared seeing him bent over her and started standing quickly and her head hit Avayan's head.

Avayan and Nitya held their heads together, "Ahhh".

Whereas Nitya gestured to Avayan with her hands, "What are you doing here?"

Avayan understood and said, "I came to see you whether you are alright or not".

Nitya again pointed forward, "I am fine". Then he extended his hand towards the door and signaled him to leave from here.

Avayan understood what she was saying but he pretended not to understand anything and said, "What happened? Do you want something?"

Nitya stood up from the bed, shaking her head in a big 'No'. And gestured to him, "Get up and go out of the room".

He did not get up from the bed, and pretending to be ignorant said, "Look, if you want something, then take it yourself. I am not able to understand what you are saying."

When Avayan did not understand despite het repeated explanations,

She got irritated and held his hand and started lifting him from the bed.

At the same time, Avayan also started getting up suddenly and Nitya's foot got twisted and she struggled and fell on the bed with Avayan.

She fell on him, due to which he also lost his balance and he too could not control himself and fell.

Her hair was falling on his face, and he tucked her hair behind her ear.

Nitya tried to get up quickly when Avayan held her tightly around her waist and pulled her even more closer to him.

He was getting lost in her eyes. He slowly moved forward and placed his lips on her lips and started kissing her softly.

Whereas Nitya widened her eyes and started looking at him who was kissing her with his eyes closed.

She started trying to get up from him, but he was making his grip even stronger and slowly laid her on the bed and hovered over her.

She was constantly trying to free herself from him but it seemed as if he was not ready to leave her.

He was not able to stop himself at that time even if he wanted to.

He was kissing her very softly and lovingly and was also sucking her lips. And she was also getting lost in it.

It was the first time in Nitya's life that someone had kissed her. The first moment of her life and it came out so beautifully. At first she cannot understand what is happening to her.

But he was kissing her softly and tenderly due to which she got lost in it even without wanting to.

This was the first such lovely feeling in her life which she was trying to understand.

Avayan was kissing her with great passion. And after some time, when he heard the sound of her heavy breathing, he left her lips and started looking at her face.

Which at this time had become very red even without any blusher.

And he again started moving towards her lips when the sound of something falling came from outside,

hearing which both of them came to their senses.

And quickly stood up and sat on the bed. When Avayan realized what he was doing just a few seconds ago.

He got a little nervous and said, "That- I mean this was- this- I am coming later."

Saying this, Avayan left from there and went straight to his room without stopping anywhere.

Whereas kaka had come there and was working in the kitchen and while working, a bowl fallen from his hands.

When kaka noticed Avayan, who was quickly going to the stairs.

Kaka got scared after seeing him and said, "Ohh god, Baba is at home and I commit the same mistake like yesterday, due to which he gets angry. It is good that he did not pay attention."

Then he paused for a while and said, "By the way, where did Avayan Baba come from?"

Thinking about all these questions, Kaka went back to his work.

✿✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Sorry for not updating, as you know it has some technical issues, so sorry...

Thank you 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 15.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
803K 43.2K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
1.8M 78.4K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...