☆Together☆ Creek (Craig x Twe...

By HappymealSappymeal

Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous... More

☆Prolouge☆
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 5

281 4 3
By HappymealSappymeal

Tweek did as he was told and went to the Craig's house. It was a short walk and all Tweek had to do was say he was sorry and leave.

Easy enough.

As he knocked on the door, a shock of fear ran through his body, he didn't know what to expect.

As the door opened, Tweek got a look at a girl that had bright red hair, pale skin, a bright blue sweater, and red leggings.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Uh, is Craig here?"

She inhaled deeply before screaming, "Fuckface! Someone is here for you!"

The girl moved out of the way to make room for Craig, who did not look happy to see Tweek.

"Hi." Tweek said.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I'm sorry for like, fighting you? I don't know, my parents are making me come and say sorry so, yeah."

"Uh huh. That's it?"

"Yeah pretty much."

"Okay, well I don't care."

"Cool, I don't care either."

With that, Tweek left not giving it another thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 197 32
Craig Tucker seems like a normal kid with normal feelings for his boyfriend Tweek Tweak right? NOT THE CASE! Craig will do absolutely ANYTHING to get...
19.4K 548 15
Tweek Tweak, the new kid who moved into the quiet mountain town of South Park. When he first moved here, he thinks that the place was nice and peace...
35.5K 715 57
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...
5.6K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.