Mist Collars- a freeuse hypno...

By WOAHmygodimdead

Read the tags for warnings about what kinks might be implemented, thanks! More

Chapter 1: foreword
Chapter 2: an average school day
Chapter 3: a nice picnic
Chapter 4: more than lust

Chapter 5: deflowered

994 3 0
By WOAHmygodimdead

For an hour they lay there in the flowerbed, kissing and making love.
"I like how that collar looks on you. That flower too."
"Thanks."
"Maybe you can be my little pet~"
Emily blushed deeper.
"I would like that."
On the drive home, Emily was sat on her lap, nestled against her chest.
Content.
They opened the door of Molly's house, Emily at her heels like an obedient dog.
"Who is that?" Molly's mom asked.
"New dog." Molly responded matter-of-factly.
"They don't look like a dog."
"Not every dog breed looks the same, mom."
"Alright, fair enough."

The very next day, as Emily awoke resting on top of Molly's chest, Molly smirked and asked them a strange favor: "Tell me your name."
"Emily."
"No. Emily is a person's name."
She revealed a box with a pink collar.
The collar had a custom tag engraved with: "TULIP".
"Are you ready to be my good little girl, Tulip?"
Tulip nodded, like the happy puppy she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 48.1K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.1M 201K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
111K 3.4K 55
"You want me to sketch you that bad?" I caressed her thin necklace, playfully tugging on it. "Yes." The whisper entered my ear, the woman's lips ling...
3M 202K 52
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...