Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

1.2K 46 30
By Mygreysweater

It was a warm June evening, and Yours and Alastors bond had blossomed even more. Everything was perfect, your relationship was perfect.

It was just this one problem that still needed to be dealt with.

June 14th, 1929

She put on a Beige/white dress, loose flowy sleeves, a tight peice at the waist and flowy and long at the bottom. (Ofc change if u dont like)

Then she grabbed her pocket knife, slipping it into her bra and she walked out of the house.

"Where are you going, love?" Alastor asked, sipping on something in his mug while he read the paper.

"Oh.. Im going out with the girls. Orevwa mon amour." She smiled, giving him a kiss before leaving. (Goodbye my love)

He raised a brow but shrugged it off, she seemed suspicous. But he was always doing suspicous stuff so he didnt bother much with it.

The town was quiet today since no events were happening, and it was a sunday, so most stores were closed.

She walked down the sidewalk, knowing that John, the detective, was out somewhere. Watching her. Preying on her.

But she was ready this time. If he had such a hard time trying to get Alastor, she would make sure he would never try to ever touch either of them again.

Of course John was a lot stronger than her, but he was no match for a knife.

After all, she was the partner of a murderer. She had learned a few things from being observant of Alastors behaviour, most likely why hers had changed over this year.

She became a little bit too much like him.

Y/n slowly moved her eyes, checking her lefts and rights as she walked down the street, the sun falling to rest.

If anyone was outside in the area she was in and close enough to see her face, they'd be able to see something was clealry wrong with her.

She wore a slight frown and brows furrowed.

Then footsteps came behind her finally, perfect. Everything was falling into place.

She didnt need to glance back as she knew it was him, glancing to the left, seeing his reflection in the shops window right behind her.

Unfortanutley for him, there was a couple passing by across the street.

She purposefully slowed down so that they would be walking next to eachother. He seemed suprised and startled by this, trying to slow down his pace so he could keep creeping behind her, "Dont, John." She said, a relaxed smile on her face as she kept walking.

Intruiged and annoyed, he walked beside her.

"As soon as these people pass, your dead. Your little radio host will be next."

He said in a low threatening voice.

"Not if I can help it." She smirked, turning into an alley.

Thats when he made a break for it and chased after her, "Your the one who murdered that man in the alley! The one who spilled his blood in a heart!" He yelled after her.

She stopped out of realization of what she was doing, he grabbed her, pinning her to a wall. Her gaurd coming back up, shaking off the sane thoughts.

She grunted in pain from being thrown against the brick wall. "Yeah, It was me. But unlike that, this won't be an accident." She threatened in a low voice.

The mans eyes widening as a blur of sharp silver speeding towards his throat hit him.

...

The man gasping for air, letting go, eventually falling to the floor.

A thud, and his blood began to form a puddle.

A heart, huh? Well she'll show him a real heart.

🎀(Gory, skip if u dont like)🎀

She got down on her knees, an angered look on her face, kneeling in the red liquid.

Raising her knife and stabbing him repeatedly in the chest out of frustration, dissapointment, and love. She was doing this all for love.

The silver blade finally making its last slash into his torso, leaving him and y/n a bloody mess.

She breathed out heavily, looking around for anyone, but the sun had set, and they were deep in the alley.

She turned her blood splattered face back to him, "They said a heart was found at the scene, huh, dead boy?" She smiled at the lifeless John that layed before her.

"Ill give them a heart." She lowered her knife and began to slice harshly into his chest, carefully carving out his heart.

She insterted her already bloody hand into his red gushing wound, pulling his heart out, yucky strings still attached.

Finally it ripped out, leaving a hole in him.

It was red and pink, slippery and slimy, but it wasnt beating. Not anymore.

Plopping it down beside his head, she drew a heart beside him with his blood. A love letter to Alastor, for when he reads about it in tommorows news paper.

She smiled and stood up, grabbing his hat as a souvenir/proof for Alastor.

"Second dead man in an alley."

🎀(Gore over!)🎀

Walking back home careful not to be spotted, dripping in blood.

She reached the house, finding it ironic how she had thought it was disgusting how Alastor had gutted the deer, and now she was gutting men.

Her red hand gripping the golden door knob, turning it...       Creak

"Alastor?" She called out, standing in the door way, tired.

He walked around the corner from the living room, "Mezanmi?-" (Dear)

His face falling in horror.

An unreadable expression at the same time.

Alastors POV

Seeing her standing in front of me covered in blood excited me, but for some reason my expression was dropped in horror.

If she was planning on killing too.. I couldnt have that. I needed to be the only one, everybody knew about the radio host Alastor, and The Louisiana Ripper. I need to keep my ego high and pride full.

I guess you could say I was suprised, very suprised. By all of this, I truly did love her though..

I think I officially found the love of my life. But.....

Y/n POV

You stood there, breathing heavily, adrenaline rushing everywhere through your body.

Lifting the detectives hat slightly up in her hand, "See? I killed him. Just for you. Now he wont be in our way anymore, and we can both be safe!" You smiled happily and worridly.

Secretly he wanted to tell you how happy he was and how proud he was. He wanted to run up and kiss her, hug her, everything to her. He admired her now on a different level.

But he just stood there, looking her up and down.

"You need to leave." He furrowed his brows down.

...

What?

In an instant, a pang in her heart shattering all she thought about him.

She did this for him. Why didnt he appreciate it? She killed someone for him! Someone who was in the way.

"But, mon amour, I did this for you!" She frowned, her brows furrowing upwards in an upset motion.

He looked down, his manipulation getting the best of him. His urge to be the best and only serial killer, getting the best of him. He was blinded by psycotic-ness to see her love, and she was too blinded by love to see his psycotic-manipulative behaviour.

"Your lucky im not going to the police about this." He sighed out heavily, regretting his desicions, yet he couldnt control what his mouth spurted out against his will.

Crimson liquid dripping down from the rim of the hat, she clutched it tight.

"Fine." She muttered hurt, an angry expression replacing her happy one.

She stared at him one last time before leaving, putting the red stained hat on and closing the door.

Y/n walked the dark streets, looking like a bloody bride. She had no where to go now. Why the hell did he do this?

Streams of tears falling down your red stained cheeks, hurt crumbling onto you.

She had been betrayed. Betrayed by the only one who could understand her. The only one she loved.

Screw him. He didnt deserve her! She instantly came up with an idea, she would run to the police scared.

She could go back to Maybel, but couldnt arrive covered in blood. She needed to go to the police and act like her and John were attacked, him dying, and his blood splattered all over her. Yeah, that's the story she'll tell.

Of course they would help a damsel in distress, so what if she was covered in blood? They wouldn't know the real reason, she was a good actor.

She rushed into the police station once she neared, in an urgent and scared manner.

"Oh! Please officers! My friend and I have been attacked! The Louisiana Ripper killed him! It must of been him!" She exclaimed in a bimbo/scared voice.

Then, the cherry ontop, she pretended to pass out, one of the police gaurds catching her before you fell to the ground.

You felt yourself getting placed down in a chair, the door closing.

She opened an eye, the coast clear.

She smiled, this is too easy. Alastor thought he could get rid of her so easily? No. He must be scared he has competition.

Well at least now, he does. So The Louisiana Ripper better watch out, because now that partner in crime he had oh so longed for, was now a reality. She just wasn't his anymore.

That night she had gone to Maybels house, a different pair of clothes on, but her bloody ones hidden away in a bag.

Y/n lied to May, partially... she cried to her. Telling she was right about Alastor, but lying, saying they just fell out of love or something like that.

May agreeing to let her stay with her since they were now good friends and her husband was away at a funeral in some other state.

You were forever greatful and in her debt for letting you stay, but Alastors betrayal had definetly left a mark on her.

She felt angry, sad, and hurt after it all.

She didnt even get to tell him the whole story!

But she was sure he read the news paper this morning, everyone did. The radio on as May was in the kitchen making the two breakfast.

Alastor speaking through it in his cheery radio tone, talkkng about the new murder.

Y/n groaned and put her head down, "Ugh, May? Can you turn that off?" You muttered in your arm.

"Sorry hon." She smiled at you and switched the knob to a different station.

The smell of scrambled eggs and bacon filling the room, "I know this all happened last night, but are you feeling any better?" May said, fixing you a plate.

"Yeah.. I guess I am.. thanks." You smiled and took a spoonfull of eggs into your mouth.

You reached over the table to grab the newspaper sitting by itself, ot was the daily paper. And on the front page was a black and white image of the heart you painted with his blood.

The headline read, "New killer on the loose?" And the rest talked about being careful since there were two now or whatever. She smirked and shook her head, suprised to get front page.

Now she was sure Alastor had read it and wasn't just reporting about it. He would just have to accept it now. But it bothered her that he could just be so disrespectful like that! That woman that had saved her from John the first time fit the description of Al's mother perfectly.

She must have been there like a gaurdian angel for her, and she was super kind! If only his mom was here to see the "man" he grew up into, she'd be dissapointed. At least dissapointed in how hes been treating a lady. His lady.

She wasn't even sure if he had truly ended things with her! He was so... ugh! She felt frustrated even thinking about him, but no matter how much she hated him now, of course that small bit of love buried deep down at the bottom of her heart, stayed for him.

She'd make sure that he'd regret his desicion.

(100 followers🥳🥳 Guys I have big plans coming for this story! Stay tuned~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 23
(Completed) Dragged down to hell by certain causalities, you run Into a demon unlike any other. Alastor loves to pop up around you, know what you are...
103K 2.9K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
99.4K 3.2K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...