INARI PLEASE

By BriFlare

The series follows the story of Inari Anoa'i, a housewife of sixteen years who is an It girl. Started October... More

INARI PLEASE
00. All About Inari Anoa'i
01. Are You Having A Midlife Crisis?
02. His Brand, Her Brand
03. Queencard
04. Inari In Miami
05. Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
06. Brativity
07. Royal Rumble (2024)
09. Girl
010. February 14
011. I'm really HER
012. Love On Top
013. Isla & Leo Go To Prom
014. Mother's Day
015. All About Leo Anoa'i
016. All About Joe Anoa'i

08. Joe The Assistant

1.1K 85 5
By BriFlare

Chapter Eight, Joe The Assistant

Inari Anoa'i
@InariAnoai

It's ten rooms in the house why are seven people in my bed? I mean cuddled up, watching videos, and snoring. This is crazy!

8:33 PM • 2/4/24 From Earth • 555K Views

"Is everyone sleeping here tonight?" Joe asked as he looked around the bed.

All the kids were asleep in the bed. Inari chuckled and rubbed the spot next to her for him. "Come sleep here," Inari told him.

Joe moved to the spot with a big smile on his face.

"Cuddle time," Joe said.

Inari opened her arms. Joe immediately buried his face in Inari's chest. "Joe," Inari said, shaking her head.

Joe glanced up at his wife with a smirk. "You know I love your breasts," Joe said.

"A little too much," Inari said.

Joe wrapped his arms around her waist and sighed.

"So, have you thought about it?" Joe asked Inari.

Inari pursed her lips. "Yeah, I have, and honestly, Joe, I don't know," Inari answered.

"What's the issue?" He asked her.

Inari paused as her gaze slowly floated downward to her hand in Joe's hair. "What is the problem with us having another baby?" He asked her.

Inari sighed. "It's not a problem but I...maybe we should save this for counseling, I don't want us to fight right now," She answered.

"We're not going to fight, I just want your honest feelings," He said.

"I'm one of eight, so I'm cool with it, but do you want another baby because you genuinely want one, or is it a way to humble me and keep me at home?" She asked him.

When Inari asked if he wanted another baby to humble her, Joe looked offended, as he certainly had no desire to have a child just to interfere with Inari's career. Joe has always wanted more children, but he wasn't vocal about it to her because Inari seemed done after their second set of twins.

"No, I want to have another baby," He answered.

Inari nodded. "Let me tell you this: I will go to my doctor to see how everything is looking, and then we can start trying for another baby," She said.

Joe smiled. "Thank you," He said.

"Oh, by the way, you have to come and step in to be my assistant for the day tomorrow," She told him.

Joe nodded. "Okay," He said.

therealinari 1h

Inari didn't think Joe would actually do it but he here was stepping in to be her assistant for the day.

Joe started off his duties by joining Inari in their home gym where she was working out on her treadmill.

After they finished their workout she helped get the kids ready for school, cleaned up around the house, and gave the nanny some instructions for the day for the kids before she and Joe left the house.

"Are you ready?" Inari asked Joe.

They arrive at Inari offices. "I'm ready to go, I'm here to help and make your life a breeze," Joe answered.

Inari's first order of business? Having Joe put together promo kits for IN BEAUTY. Joe dutifully listens to Inari's instructions and then gets to work, running back and forth as he completes tasks including scanning paperwork and testing out snacks.

Later on, Joe sat next to Inari as she held a meeting about her upcoming Valentine's Day release. Joe was impressed with how Inari commanded the room. He could tell that her team respected her.

During the meeting, Joe ordered lunch for him and Inari. By the time it arrived, the meeting had ended. They went to her office to have lunch.

"So, what do you think?" Inari asked Joe.

"I'm getting an insight into what life is like for you and I'm impressed," Joe answered.

"Thank you," Inari said.

"I've certainly worked up an appetite," Joe said after being put through the wringer for the day.

"Oh yeah, do you think you could do this if you start a company?" Inari asked him.

He then started to feed Inari and made airplane noises while doing so. Inari chuckled as she allowed Joe to feed her.

Next, it was on to a FaceTime call with the kids as soon as they got out of school.

Elsewhere, Joe took to plumping the couch cushions in Inari's office, helping her out on a business call and taking notes.

The day ended with Inari and Joe going grocery shopping and running errands before going home to cook dinner.

143,483 likes
inbeauty 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 💫✨
View all 816 comments

"So, you're going to give this man another baby with everything you got going on?" Teairra asked as she tilted her head and sipped her wine.

"This man is my husband and yes, I am," Inari answered.

Inari having lunch with one of her friends Teairra today. Inari was slaving over a hot stove as she informed Teairra about her and Joe's plans to have another baby.

"Well, do as you please but I don't think you guys should have be having another baby while y'all are in counseling, like what's the reason to bring a child into a situation where y'all not seeing eye to eye," Teairra said.

"First of all, you got a point but I already told him that we could start trying for a baby and he's excited about it, he's already talking about baby names," She said.

"But are you excited? Do you want to start all over again? What about your career?" Teairra asked.

Inari pouted. "Why are you being like this?" Inari replied.

"Because I don't want you to be miserable," Teairra told Inari.

Just then, the doorbell rings and Inari goes and answers, revealing Bianca, as she enters the home.

Inari hugs Bianca. "Oh my god! Teairra, Bianca is here!" Inari called out.

Inari has known Bianca since she signed to WWE. From the moment they met, the two have been a good time together. They had a lot in common.

Bianca walks in waving. "Hello, Tea," Bianca said.

Teairra stands up and hugs Bianca. "Hey, girly," Teairra said.

Bianca and Teairra sit on the stools at the island as Inari goes back to cooking. "So, what are we talking about?" Bianca asked as Teairra poured her some wine.

"Why Inari shouldn't have another baby," Teairra answered.

Bianca makes a goofy face. "What? You guys are trying to have another baby. Six ain't enough for y'all?" Bianca asked Inari.

Teairra sips her drink. "Ask her again," Teairra said.

"What if y'all end up with twins again?" Bianca asked.

Inari rolled her eyes. "Don't work my nerves now, we just agreed to start trying, it might not even happen...I mean we could change our minds," Inari told them.

Bianca laughs. "Well, let's hope things work out," Bianca said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.2K 33
NEW/2ND BOOK OUT i'm currently rewriting this book and working on the second :) all requests should go to the other book!
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
142K 774 13
perjalanan menuju kebahagiaan,tidak sesuai untuk bacaan dibawah umur.kalau ramai yang vote baru ada sambungannya.
53.6K 2.3K 24
All Rahema ever wanted was to be happy. Pregnant and looking for a fresh start from her ex-boyfriend. Rahema puts her focus on her music career. Her...