Trolls x human reader

Autorstwa welcomehome432

You were like another person trying to survive adult life but what happens when you discover some trolls. Więcej

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/future plans

Chapter 1

1.6K 23 5
Autorstwa welcomehome432

Reader POV

Laying on the couch you scroll endlessly through various channels desperately trying to look for something interesting to watch. It had been a hard day at work and all you wanted to do was lay on the couch and go into a sleep coma. After a few minutes of searching through some shows you gave up.

"You know what?" You said out loud to yourself. "I'm just gonna take a nap."

Setting the remote control back on the table you wrap yourself up burrito style with a blanket and get yourself nice and comfortable and soon you fall asleep peacefully on the couch. But as you dozed quietly on the couch a group of cold intruders let themselves in.

Trolls POV

Troll village was buzzing with excitement. It was only a week until the twentieth anniversary of the Trolls escaping the Bregans. A week before they throw the biggest, loudest and craziest party in Troll history.

But that was until a crack in the sky appeared out of nowhere. It was located in the middle of the village and hung in the air making odd crackling and noises.

Trolls gathered around in large circles, whispering amongst themselves in worry. Soon one troll in particular started to push through the crowd needing to get a better look at what was happening. It was king Pepp and Squinting at the crack in space king Peppy picked up a nearby branch and started to poke at it violently. After nothing happened after a few moments he stopped.

Peppy turned around to face the crowd and opened his mouth to say something when he was suddenly sucked into the vortex.

A moment of silence followed before a blood curdling scream sounded rippling through the silence.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" Screeched a red headed troll crawling at their face.

Soon everything turned into a mad race to get away as fast as possible from the crack. But as they did the rift started ripping itself apart and was now a huge gaping hole that pulled anything near it inside.

Troll after troll would slip or trip over each other and fall into its mouth.

"Don't worry Mr Dinkles I'll keep you safe." Said a big blue troll to his pet worm.

"Mew" replied Mr Dinkles.

Unfortunately he wasn't looking where he was running and stumbled to the ground. Almost immediately Mr Dinkles was taken away by the force of the rift. Just before he was lost forever he said in quite a deep voice "I knew this was how it would end." His owner soon followed him through the crack.

A minute later most of the trolls had been swept away and the few remaining survivors remained in hiding. The rift began to settle down but remained where it was.

The Trolls that had gone through the rift were in a kind of worm hole. They went up, down and even flipped over a few times with bright colors everywhere.

One by one they came to the end of the tunnel and landed on the ground. The very soft and cold ground. Shaking the dizziness off the Trolls stood up and took in their new surroundings. As far as the eye could see there was a thin layer of white powder, there were clumps of the stuff on the trees as well.

One of the Trolls went up to the white stuff and picked some up and unknowingly made the first Troll snowball.

"Hey look at this!" He said proudly holding the snowball in his hand. Another Troll turned around smiling only to get a snowball in the face sending the Troll at least a foot back.

King Peppy walked to the front of the group and looked at the snow. It was quite cold outside and their lack of snow appropriate clothing made that even worse. If they didn't find somewhere warm to wait for better weather they could freeze to death.

While this was happening the other Trolls started gathering around in a group and began to sing a song despite how bad this situation actually was.

"🎶we're all in this together.🎶" they started to do a rehearsed dance. "🎶once we know th-🎶"

"Wait wait wait!" Said an annoyed and serious voice "no no, no singing."

The Trolls parted away to reveal it was the one and only gray Troll Branch.

"Why do you guys always sing?!?!!" He whispered yelled. "What if a Bergen hears you!!?? Or we die from hypothermia?"

The group of trolls sighed tirelessly, it was like listening to a broken record at this point. Wanting to make things right Prince Poppy went over to talk to him when her father spoke up.

"Branch is right, we cannot stay here, we must leave and find somewhere safe to sleep for the night!" The old king said with determination.

The Trolls thought about this and saw that they both had a good point they couldn't stay there.

"But Where would we go?" Cried one of the kids.

The king pondered this before spotting a warm glow coming from the distance.

"There." He pointed. "We'll go towards the light." He marched forward without another word.

Looking at each other they started to follow their old king to the orange and yellow light not doubting his leadership.

-half an hour later

The Trolls were now all shivering and sniffling their noses, one even had their eyes frozen open in a shocked expression.

They had made it to the light and saw that it was coming from a huge (to them) house and nervous looks were shared around.

"Great, now you laid us right to a Bergen's house!" Yelled Branch. "Now we're going to get eaten!"

"Wait but wasn't it you who said we would die from hypothermia if we stayed where we were?" Questioned one of the trolls.

Branch looked like he wanted to say something but realized they were kinda right. "Oh forget it." he waved his hand.

"I don't think this is a Bergen's house." Said princess Poppy who must have used her hair to get up on the windowsill.

"Poppy what are you doing up there?" Said Branch, losing his mind. Using his hair as well he launched himself up after her.

Poppy looked at Branch, "look how could this be a Bergen's house? It's too nice!" She argued, gesturing to the furniture and decorations.

Signing Branch took a peek inside. Poppy wasn't wrong about it being nice. It was also a lot more colorful and cheerful then what he expected a Bergen's house to be and not to mention warm looking.

"Fine." He said. "But how are we going to get in?"

Poppy looked around and saw another window that was cracked open by three or four inches.

"There!" Poppy pointed excitedly. "Come on guys, I found a way in!" She yelled down at the other Trolls. The Trolls gave cries of joy before being shushed by Branch.

After cutting the screen open they helped each other get in quickly and quietly.

"Thank you princess Poppy." Said one of the totters as she put her down.

"You're welcome." Poppy said, booping her nose.

"Ok, is everyone here?" Asked Poppy. "Biggie?"

"Here." Said Biggie. "And Mr Dinkles." He raised his pet worm. "mew."

"Cooper?"

"Yep." Said Cooper.

As Poppy continued to call our names one of the younger trolls with light blue hair wandered off looking for something to eat. Their adventure lead them to the kitchen and soon they came upon the pantry full of food. Excitedly rubbing their hands together they squealed with excitement.

They had never seen so much food and so many different kinds all in one place before. First they looked at the instant noodles, tried to get into them but couldn't. So they tried another and another but unfortunately all the food was either in a cardboard box or a plastic container.

Signing, they walked off to where the crackers were located and saw that the package was slightly ripped open at the top. They jumped up and ran towards the bag and pulled out a single salted cracker. Sitting on the bag they nibbled at their meal unaware that the bag was slowly tipping over the edge of the surface.

While this was happening the trolls had noticed the absence of one of their fellow Trolls and began to search for them. But when they did they were horrified to find them sitting on a tall shelf.

"Look!" they said excitedly as they waved the half eaten cracker in the air. "I found foo-" before they could finish the bag of crackers fell on the ground.

"Smack!"

The bag of crackers smashed into the ground.

"Ouch." said the kid standing up.

One of the trolls went to help them up when the sound of huge footsteps was heard. They freezed for a moment before scrambling for places to hide. Some dove under the fridge and others opened cabinets and climbed inside. One had even made its way into the microwave and locked themselves inside.

The child was left hiding behind the bag of crackers with bated breath as the footsteps grew louder and the floor rumbled slightly.

Reader POV

You jolted up, still stuck in your warm blanket and almost falling to the ground. Pulling your arm out and almost hitting yourself in the face you carefully take the blanket off and lay it on the couch.

The sound seemed to come from the kitchen next to the pantry so you quietly tiptoed over.

As you snuck in you had the feeling of being watched but looking around you couldn't see anyone. You flick on the light and spot a plastic bag of crackers on the floor. Reaching out to pick it up you see a tiny little bit of light blue hair peeking out from the other side of the bag. Frowning, you reached out again and quickly plucked the hair up.

Now the last thing you expected from the piece of hair was to scream and cry. Turning it around in your hand you see that it was a living and breathing creature.

It was humanoid with clothes on but had hair that went straight up and their skin was a unique color.

Eyes widening you say. "W-what are you!?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.9K 176 13
After meting the Trolls you help safe from getting eaten by the Bergens. But it's not over just yet. This is the sequel to my first Trolls book.
1.9K 48 16
A world of Trolls where bergens doesn't exist. And all trolls continued living in harmony. An unknown adventure awaits for two trolls. They didn't kn...
4.7K 106 21
When Poppy finds a note from her mom, she questions if she might still be out there somewhere. With the help of Branch, she goes off in search of her...
29.6K 310 20
Six adults, who loves music. Friends together as one. Find themselves into another world. It's a fanfiction of Trolls world tour.