Enhypen Imagines

By kooxiki

- Enhypen ร— Reader! a collection of enhypen's imagines <3 ๐Ÿ…1 #kpopenhypen ๐Ÿ…3 #fanfictionenhypen ๐Ÿ…1 #cov... More

เชœโžด Author's Corner
โ˜… | I really wanna be yours
โ˜… | wearing their clothes
โ˜… | Attention is all I want!
โ˜… | secret couple of school
โ˜… | Falling in love with you
โ˜… | looking for a boyfriend
โ˜… | Our little safe place
โ˜… | ranting to them
โ˜… | Hate that I love you
โ˜… | Hate that I love you pt.2
โ˜… | type of boyfriend to
โ˜… | Wish you my love
โ˜… | flinching in an argument
โ˜… | A tale of time
โ˜… | A tale of time pt.2
โ˜… | A tale of time pt.3
โ˜… | going on a date
โ˜… | All I want is you
โ˜… | All I want is you pt.2
โ˜… | All I want is you pt.3
โ˜… | when they are mad at you
โ˜… | So I'm all yours
โ˜… | kissing to shut them up
โ˜… | Heartbeat speeding up
โ˜… | when they want a hug
โ˜… | Stand by me
โ˜… | staring at you secretly
โ˜… | Still with you
โ˜… | small things they'd do
โ˜… | Constellation of stars
โ˜… | enhypen pre debut era
โ˜… | Mr. Little Too Possessive
โ˜… | But I'll always love you!
โ˜… | asking for your help
โ˜… | Returning back to you
โ˜… | zombie apocalypse
โ˜… | All I see is you
โ˜… | enhypen reactions
โ˜… | My love my all mine
โ˜… | Say You Love Me
โ˜… | Say You Love Me pt.2

โ˜… | as your boyfriends

5.2K 69 23
By kooxiki

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
(hyung line)

Lee Heesung
"Literal Heartthrob"

• your flirty boyfriend who's always in the mood and to cool to admit that he's damn possessive over you.
• won't let you escape from his eyes even for once.
• will make you jealous by flirting with others so you could know his worth.
• heartthrob of the workplace, with girls surrounding him 24/7 but he will only have his eyes for you.
• won't let it show how down bad he is for you, so you won't think of him as your cheesy boyfriend.
• gives you his hoodie to let everyone know that you both belong to each other.
• stops his video games to listen to your random rantings.
• will always be needy for you and feel proud when you'll get flustered from his never ending flirting.

Park Jongseong

"A Gentleman"

• won't be able to express how much he is devoted to you through words so he'll do every possible things to let you know how much he loves you.
• only looks at you and will do everything in control to show everyone only you're important to him.
• will let you do anything with/on him without interrupting or refusing your wishes ; his patience level with you will be undefeated.
• will not let you do any work if possible just so you can relax and only pay attention to him.
• almost cook every meal of the day since he finds your compliments and appreciation to adorable.
• gifts you and takes you on vacation every now and then to have some quality time.
• will always crave for even slight physical intimacy from you, can't be able to keep off his hands from you 24/7.
• sings and play guitar for you even when he's too shy or will mumble sweet words to you in a soft manner when you'll sleep.

Shim Jaehyun
"Biggest Sweetheart"

• will love to hug and cuddle you all the time, whenever it'll be possible.
• randomly comes and pecks you out of nowhere because he likes doing it and you get flustered easily.
• will correct your grammar in an argument just to see you get more annoyed which according to him is funny and too cute.
• like 3 am convience store raids with driving you around late night with the full music blast.
• he's always pretty energetic, and with him wherever you'll go it'll always be smiles and giggles.
• will get jealous very easily, although will try his best to not let have a bad impact on relationship but will get pouty and sulky for sure.
• too confident while flirting like it comes naturally from him, lovebomb you with knee weakening compliments.
• will be hella soft and cozy to make you feel warm all the time and also so you won't get awkward even a bit.

Park Sunghoon
"Prince Charming"

• will only let you and only you to touch his face or even caress it.
• your hot and cold boyfriend who'll avoid PDA at any cost but will let you cling on him the second you guys will be all to yourself.
• will love to have deep conversations with you, doesn't matter if he'll talk, he'll only admire listening to your rantings.
• will definitely don't like when you'll try to make him jealous just to get a reaction out of him because he'll feel extremely hurt.
• often reminds you how lucky you are to have him as your boyfriend but won't hesitate to admit how much proud he is of you.
• always admire your presence in secret and will stare at your eyes adorable whenever you'll talk to him.
• would not have second thoughts to go / do extra even for your little efforts and will never fail to make you feel special.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.9K 16
Yang Jungwon took a deep breath. Today his new life would begin. He would move in his new house, meet his new roommate and soon he would start study...
45.1K 1.5K 28
"ส™-ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดŠแด€แด‹แด‡?" "ษชแด›'๊œฑ ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›. แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›?" ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•. ๏ฟฝ...
113K 2.1K 58
(โœ“) female reader x enhypen imagines fluff, angst, yandere oneshots and scenarios for lovely engenes โ™ก
276K 9.7K 45
Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing at the end of the day. Falling into eac...