Luffy x isakai Girl

Da Kilava1231

You are transported into the world of one piece. Right on HIS ship. Monkey D. Luffy. What awaits? What is you... Altro

Name Drop
Non-Expectations
Under the Night Sky
Skip - A Small Gesture
Sick
Whoops
Aftermath
Training
Night Duty
Fears
The Next Morning
Catalyst
Timing
Timing (part 2)
Rhythm
Connection
Just Like Normal
Strawberries
Hope
Want
Hurt
Heal
Under the Covers
Reminiscence
Stitches off!
Feelings
Here
Now
Simple
Battle
Sabo
Jingle Bells
Presents!
Shimmer
Four letter word
So much
Breakfast
The Crew
Home is Where...
No
Shrink
Shrink (part 2)
Peace
Just Two More Days
Day 1
Motel
Day 2
Arrival
Bonfire
Wasted
Day 3
Not a Second Thought
Alone at Last
Day 3: Evening
Arcade!
Day 4
Reconnect
Day 4: night
Day 5
The park
Day 5: Sunset
Day 5: Bar
Day 6: Split
Day 6: Shadow
Day 6: Jean
Instinct
Day 6: Escapades
Special
Day 7
Day 7: A little longer
Day 8
Day 8 (part 2)
Spill
Day...?
Endure
Survive
Day 11
Day 11: Let go
Day 11: Bon Voyage
Day 12: Home
Banquet!!!
Nightmare
Let Her Sleep
Jealous Bug
Boa
Chat
The Captain's Seat
Tell me
J burgers
Law
Mission: Crush Interference
The crushing guilt
Embrace It
Comfort
Cure
Wake Up!
Shower
Land Ho!
Rainforest Island
Gut Wrenching
Sorry
Sorry (Part 2)
Uncomfortable
Unfamiliar
Moving Forward
Familiar
He Likes You
Just Us
Misaki
Luffy
Playing catch up
Flirt
Fishing
The Helmsman
Drowning
Terror
Lost
Mirage Island
Captain Kid
Strangers
Friends
Overcome
Crisis
Dying
Better?
Reunion
Move out, Move on
Which one?!
Breathe
Because
Finally
Fix
Rush
Drunk again
Hot
Boundaries
Flustered
Feelings and Felting
She's back
Wait
Shattered
Trust
Marred Past, Bright Future
Drop
Surprise
Party it up like a Straw Hat
Just a little fun
Chameleon
Trial Jitters
Trial and Error
Bliss
Togetherness
Intentions
Consideration
What's with the...
Orange like a....

Designated Driver

248 13 27
Da Kilava1231

     "And why are you all wet?" My mom asked sternly. Luffy hung his head.

    "A guy who was flirting with M' was trying to pick a fight and threw a glass at me.." Luffy lamented.

   "And you let him?!"

   "He just spilled a drink on me. No reason to cause a scene."

     "And you!" Mom said, abandoning her chiding at Luffy and pointing at me.

    "I know." I flinched.

"I can't believe you! Going and getting drunk when Luffy doesn't know how to drive!" Mom chided as I hung my head low. Mom and I sat in the front seat while Luffy sat behind us.

    "I'm sorry Mo—"

    "And you did it without meeeee!" She whined, making both of us go "huh?"

    "Tomorrow, we get a designated driver for all of us!" She laughed.

    "Oh my God, mom!"

     "Then the night won't be cut short by people flirting with you!" She said.

     "Because they will be flirting with you!" I yelled. She laughed.

    "It's not like they'd get anywhere with me either! I'm taken!"

    "Doesn't stop them! Ever!"

   "Go Momma J!" Luffy said, clearly impressed.

  "Ohhhh, we could go out to karaoke!"

  "You gotta pick a song I know!" Luffy chimed in. "I learned a couple that kept playing on the drive back!"

   "Oh God." The image of my mom and Luffy singing some crazy song half cocked entered my head. Dear Lord.

    "You just don't like having fun, M'!" Mom teased.

    "Yes I do!" I snapped.

    "No, she does." Luffy lamented.

    "See?"

    "Just not when anybody is looking." Luffy teased.

   "Hey!"

   "And she has to be a little more drunk."

   "I have had plenty of non drunk fun, thank you!" I whined.

   "True, true. But only around people you like!" Luffy said, making my mom laugh.

   "Oh my God, he totally has you pegged!" She snorted.

   "Alright, well at least..." shoot, I'm too tipsy to have a good comeback.

   "At least? You can't even think of anything." Luffy laughed.

   "At least I can take risks!" I said, realizing I had an angle that might just embarrass Luffy.

   "Oh?" Mom questioned. Oh, I'm going for blood. That's what you get, Luffy.

   "Oh yeah. You know what Luffy and I did today at the park?" Little did Luffy know, but my mom totally would high five me for this.

   "WOAH Misaki! We don't have to talk about that!" Luffy said, jumping up so high his head hit the ceiling of the truck.

   "Ohhhhh, do tell!" My mom sang.

   "Well, you see, Luffy and I —" I started, but Luffy had put his hand over my mouth from behind the seat.

   "We really don't have to talk about that." He said, almost vibrating out of his skin.

   "Oh yes you do! It sounds juicy!" My mom laughed.

   I started trying to talk through his hand, but it was too muffled, so I licked him. Tastes like burger.

    "Ewwwwww." Luffy said, pulling his hand away from me. I grinned menacingly and went to take a breath to speak.

     "I'm sorry! Misaki can have fun without being drunk! And without people she knows! I take it back!" Luffy said quickly.

    "You got that right." I said triumphantly, turning to face Luffy. "I was especially good at it when we had sex in the park."

   Luffy's jaw dropped. That's right. Now it's out there. And it's your fault.

     There was a long, drawn out silence. Luffy's face was beet red, and he looked like he was going to explode. Suddenly, my mom let out a thunderous laugh, making Luffy jump out of his skin. I grinned.

   "That's great! Wowwww Misaki, I'm so proud!"

   "What?" Luffy said, dumbfounded.

   "Yep! It was great too!"

   "Good job, making sure you take care of my daughter in more ways than one, Luffy." My mom said, turning to wink at him.

    Luffy looked mortified. His face was beet red, and his jaw was dropped. Fear was laced in his eyes as they flit between me and my mother.

   "What kind of mother?" He choked out.

    "M's an adult, Luffy. She can do what she wants. Hell, I used to go skinny dipping when I was a spring chicken."

    "What's skinny dipping?" Luffy asked innocently, making both of us laugh.

   "Oh hunny, are you sure you aren't too innocent for this girl?" Mom teased.

   "Why, what is it?" Luffy asked.

   "Lu can't swim because he ate a devil fruit, momma."

   "Can he be in the shallows?" She asked.

   "What is it?" Luffy asked again.

   "Only if it's fresh water. But he will sink if it's too deep, fresh or not." I answered.

   "Oh, fascinating!"

   "What is it?"

   "So what about salt itself?"

    "Salt can —"

    "WHAT'S SKINNY DIPPING?!?!" Luffy yelled.

     We laughed for a second before finally answering him.

    "Oh. I'd rather do that in a hot spring."

    "Not the same thing, Lu."

    "Oh."

     We laughed again. Poor Luffy.

        ____________________

   By the time they got home, Luffy wished he had just carried Misaki home. Those two were relentless together. But, admittedly, they were funny. He really did enjoy hanging with the both of them. They were both spitfires for sure.

    He got out of the truck and dragged Misaki out. She was a little giggly but she certainly wasn't as bad as the night of the bonfire. She actually had a mission to get to her bedroom this time, which made things easier. He just needed to keep her from stumbling and make sure she didn't get distracted on the way to bed.

She stopped to swoon at the cat that he had no idea they even owned. No, seriously, where has that cat been the last few days?! That cat trilled and made biscuits when she called out to it but never actually approached. She said it was Luffy's fault because he was new. Whatever. He rolled his eyes at her and dragged her along.

She stopped in the kitchen to chug some water and grab a roll. Luffy grabbed two more for himself. Those rolls were too good to pass up. By the time they both got to the room, the rolls were gone. Down the hatch and in their stomachs.

When they got into the room, Misaki carefully removed her scarf and went to pull the dress off, but gave up, melting into the bed like it was the first time she had seen a bed in years.

"M' you gotta get in your pajamas."

"Did you like this dress, Lu?" She mumbled.

"Yes." He said, a smile pricking at the corners of his mouth.

"Then help me get it off" She said, looking at him a certain way that made his stomach do a flip.

"So long as you know that's all I will do tonight." He said, hiking up his eyebrows.

"I knowwww." Misaki whined. He pulled the dress off with ease and pushed her back into bed. "Will you at least cuddle me?"

"You're so straight forward when you are tipsy." Luffy laughed. He got under the covers with her and laid on his back. Misaki curled up against his chest and he put his arm around her, playing with her hair until they both fell asleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9K 34 9
One Piece Imagines, One-shots or head canons. For now, Fem!Reader x Male!Character, I would like to further expand my range but right now I'm most co...
236K 5.6K 9
As an artist it has been your dream to travel the world and sketch the many places, variety of animals, and people you meet. An opportunity of a life...
6.6K 290 13
꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌...
219K 4.7K 14
JUST RECENTLY EDITED!! You're a Neko. You were walking alongside the beach and eventually see a guy with sea green hair struggling to get up a hill...