Warrior || Teen Wolf

By risingdawn2022

"I get back up, that is the whole point. Always get back up and eventually, your opponent will just collapse... More

WARRIOR
01. Wolf Moon
02. Wolf Moon
04. Second Chance At First Line
05. Pack Mentality
06. Pack Mentality
07. Pack Mentality
08. Magic Bullet
09. Magic Bullet
10. The Tell
11. The Tell
12. The Tell
13. Heart Monitor
14. Vendetta
15. Lunatic
16. Wolf's Bane
17. Wolf's Bane
18. Co-Captain
19. Formality
20. Code Breaker
21. Omega
22. Shape Shifted
23. Ice Pick
24. Abomination
25. Abomination
26. Venomous
27. Frenemy
28. Restraint
29. Raving
30. Party Guessed
31. Fury
32. Fury
33. Battlefield
34. Battlefield
35. Master Plan
36. Apologies
37. Month One: Working a Grid
38. Month Two: The Search Continues
39. Month Three: What They Mean
40. Tattoo
41. Chaos Rising
42. Fireflies
43. Fireflies
44. Unleashed

03. Second Chance At First Line

31 1 0
By risingdawn2022

"Let's go! One-on-ones from up top. Jackson, you go and take a long stick today. Attaboy." Coach Finstock was shouting and Jackson was on the defensive as Kimber was the first one in line.

Kimber was racing directly at Jackson with the ball in her stick, before she waited until the absolute last second to spin around him and she charged at Danny in the goal.

Kimber fired the ball into their net's direction and Danny missed the catch and then, the goal went in.

"Hey, Hale!" She glanced over at Jackson in surprise as he was looking at her, before he nodded quickly at her. "Nice move." Jackson admitted and she returned the nod with no comment, not wanting to cause any embarrassment or rifts, between any members of the team and also, between their captain at the official starting practice of the whole season.

"That's how you do it, Jackson. That's how you do it!" Coach Finstock called out as he was grinning like a maniac on the field, while Jackson was swiftly taking down every player, one by one. "Greenberg, take a lap. Let's go." Coach said as then, he was blowing his whistle. "Faster, Greenberg!"

Kimber almost felt bad for Greenberg and he was forced to run around the field again and again, before she was suddenly aware of somebody else that she knew, watching them.

Derek and Jimmy, the two of them were both standing by the bleachers and she was turning to look at the ground. "What are you two doing here?" She murmured softly and she was watching the grass.

"We're keeping an eye on Scott. Are you absolutely sure, that you can handle him if he was, to shift on the field?" Jimmy asked after Derek had no doubt explained to him, what she had said.

"Derek, why don't you go and tell your little druid boy to butt out? I can handle this wolf myself, well, maybe as long as I'm not alone with him on a full moon." Kimber murmured back.

"All right, Kimber. We are staying for the rest of practice, but don't you dare let him shift." Derek muttered and then, Kimber was nodding slightly as she was looking up at the sight of it being Scott's turn to go.

"Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for?" Coach asked as he was walking up to his normal starting spot. "Let's go." Coach said and he was gesturing towards the goal as Kimber narrowed her eyes, watching and she was groaning and Scott was quickly thrown back by Jackson, and everybody else around them from the team to the people on the bleachers, they all heard the hit.

"Ouch." Kimber murmured in sympathy.

"McCall." Coach was laughing rather humorlessly as he made his way over to the fallen lacrosse player. "Hey, McCall!" He said.

"Are you sure that you still want to be in the first line, McCall?" Jackson taunted and she was wincing, feeling the surge of anger and resentment from Scott, that was all going to be directed towards Jackson.

"My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead! So do you think that you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Well that was not going to help at all, the way that Coach was egging Scott on.

"Yes, Coach." Scott said quietly.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, Coach!" Scott snapped louder.

"Then do it again." Coach ordered and Scott was roughly pushing back into the front of the line and then, Kimber was swiftly shaking her head.

Kimber gasped at the sound of Jackson's shoulder crunching and she was taking off running along with Stiles towards Scott and her eyes widened, as they were racing back to the locker rooms.

"Stiles, run!" Kimber shouted and Stiles went in the wrong direction and Kimber threw off her gear, before she was bringing out her claws with a savage roar.

Scott snapped his head around swiftly to look at her, before Kimber was kicking him into the wall. "Calm down!" She roared and Scott was clawing at her, but she caught his wrists before he could strike her.

Then quite out of nowhere, Stiles was spraying both of them quickly with the fire extinguisher and then now, Kimber was swiftly shaking her head. "Gah, Stiles!" She said and she was shaking her head, getting all of it out of her hair.

When she walked out of the school after practice, the familiar black Camaro pulled up and Derek rolled down the window and he was looking at her. "Need a ride?" Derek asked and she shrugged, before she got into the car quickly.

"Hey. Where is your druid?" Kimber asked as she was looking around, surprised Jimmy hadn't been in the front seat.

"He is not my..." Derek swiftly was now rolling his eyes at the words. "Kimber, he is not my anything, okay? Laura and I found him on the street one day. Jimmy, he came home with us one day and he never left." He explained.

"Sure thing." Kimber stated. "Then do me a favor and stop eyeballing him, when I am in view." She said and Derek groaned loudly at the words.

"You're annoying." Derek muttered and she smirked and she was easily spotting that the tips of his ears had gone red.

"And as usual, you are in denial." Kimber stated and Derek growled at her, as he was driving up to the McCall house. "Derek... It won't change the way that I act around you, or how I see you as my brother... If you did ever admit it, to yourself and to me." Kimber said and Derek was looking at her.

"Don't you have homework to do?" Derek asked and she was nodding slightly at the words, before she was swiftly just letting herself out of the car and she was walking up the steps.

Kimber walked into the house as she was going up to her room. Kimber was swiftly shutting the door behind her and she was looking over at her desk. Kimber walked over to it and she was opening the bottom drawer and she was pulling out a wooden box that had been buried under a bunch of other paperwork.

Kimber was opening it and then swiftly now, she saw a bunch of photos and her eyes were emotional. The first one was a picture of her and Scott both as kids, it was just after she had been officially adopted by Melissa.

Kimber gently put it down and then back into the box, as she was looking at the next one. It was the school class picture, two copies of the one from their fourth grade year and Kimber was chuckling.

The first one had every single person's face replaced by an emoji that she had drawn on top of it and for her own emoji, Kimber saw that she had drawn a wolf on fire. Kimber felt tears prickling at her eyes and she put it to the side.

Kimber saw the proper photo with everybody labelled and quickly now, she was shaking her head as she wiped at her eyes.

Kimber was shaking her head quickly as tears were falling and then she was sticking it on the wall, pinning it to her board with a tack.

Kimber picked up one of the only photos that had made it out of the burning blaze and it was her, Laura, Derek and Cora. The edges were singed and she was shaking her head, splattering tears everywhere and she was putting it back into the box again.

Kimber unlocked her door and she was walking over to Scott's room, only to find out that Derek was already there and she sighed at the sight of Derek, pinning Scott against the wall. "Are we done here?" She asked.

"If they find out what you are, they find out about me, they will find out about Kimber and all of us. And then it is not just the hunters after us, it's everyone." Derek growled into Scott's ear and Scott looked understandably terrified and now Kimber was watching as her older brother was trying to put the fear of God into Scott about this.

"They didn't see anything. I swear..." Scott protested.

"And they won't see anything." Derek said coldly. "Because, if you even try to play in that game on Saturday, I'm gonna kill you myself." Derek disappeared after the threat had been made clear and Kimber nodded at the words.

"He just threatened to kill me!" Scott said and Kimber nodded.

"Yup." Kimber replied evenly.

"Why aren't you surprised by that?" Scott asked and Kimber glanced over at him.

"Because that is exactly how I would have gone about it, if I wanted to scare you half to death." Kimber replied and she was walking out of his room, before she was going back into her own and she stopped at the sight of an envelope on her bed. Kimber used one of her claws to cut it open and she was smiling at the sight of a bracelet that ended in a wolf jaw clasp.

"It is meant to be the Fenris Wolf. I really hope that you still like that stuff."

The note wasn't signed, but Kimber recognized the handwriting and she was smiling and she was clipping the bracelet around her wrist.

Kimber had gotten permission from Melissa to bunk off school for the day, since she was a grade ahead, which meant that she was free to spend it, pretty much however she liked.

"Who is that?" Kimber asked and she came up to Derek, who was finishing up with the shovel and the dirt. "Why the hell, are you burying half of a body on our property?"

"Kimber..." Derek began.

"And don't lie!" Kimber demanded and Derek sighed at the words, before he was putting the shovel to the side and Kimber was looking over at the wolfsbane plant and her eyes widened.

"No." She whispered painfully and immediately, Derek's eyes softened at the sight of her trying to process. "You told me, Derek, that you didn't know where she was!" Kimber shouted at him and Derek's eyes were shining.

"Oh god. No, no." Kimber was holding her head in her hands. "No, no!" Kimber's tears splashed down onto the ground and she let out a screaming roar and the sound echoed.

Derek hugged her tightly as Kimber was sobbing with pain. Kimber was trying her best to bring up memories of Laura, but she hardly had any.

Laura was off playing "the next-generation alpha" with their mom, while Derek had just been the one who was always around.

Kimber was silently sitting on the porch when she heard a familiar bike rolling up and she sighed. "Derek! Derek!" Scott shouted at the top of his lungs, as anger was radiating from his entire body and it didn't appear that he had noticed her yet from how angry he was.

"Hey McCall." Kimber said loudly and Scott turned to look at her, his jaw dropped as he saw her standing there. "Hey Derek, we've got a visitor!" She hollered.

Derek appeared behind her and then after giving yet another short speech about how he was trying to protect him, Scott's lacrosse loop had been shredded as he was storming off quickly. "You aren't going to stop me from playing in the game, are you?" Kimber asked and Derek glanced over at her, before he shook his head.

"You have control of yourself and he doesn't." Derek replied simply. "I am going to give you Jimmy's address and his phone number, in case you need to get in contact with him or me..."

"You still don't have a phone, do you?" She asked knowingly and Derek shook his head as he held out a book and she took it, swiftly opening it and she was nodding. "All right."

"Go on and get home." Derek said and she was hugging him tightly, before she let him go and she was walking away quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 52 11
{Book 1 [running series]} When Derek Hale originally runs from Beacon Hills, he doesn't know if he'll ever go back. Then 6 and 1/2 years later, he's...
7.8K 265 49
Season 2-6 of teen wolf ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Besides all the creatures in Beacon Hills here comes a creature that hasn't been in this town for...
5.8K 227 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...
1.4K 31 18
>> The new kid. There's always someone new in Beacon Hills, always something paranormal. But this something, is a teenager with anger issues and no w...