My Vampire Mate: A Wild Love

By foreignbeat

Vinnie Monarch lives in a world where humans are aware that vampires and werewolves exist along with other su... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Dreams in the Dark
Chapter 2: When Trouble Starts Brewing
Chapter 3: Chance Encounters
Chapter 4: Cake and Apologies
Chapter 5: Falling Apart
Chapter 6: It's You?
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: Reassuring Promises
Chapter 9: The Perfect Gift
Chapter 10: Bittersweet
Chapter 11: Lust and Confusion
Chapter 12: Ball of Fire
Chapter 13: A New Life
Chapter 14: The Fire Within
Chapter 15: Forever and Always
Chapter 16: Promises
Chapter 17: Locked Inside
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 19: Want You More
Chapter 20: Caught
Chapter 21: Stressed Out
Chapter 22: Tension
Chapter 23: Blood Sucker
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Moving In
Chapter 26: More than Friends?
Chapter 28: Taken
Chapter 29: Come Back To Me
Chapter 30: Found
Epilogue

Chapter 27: Commitment Issues

2.4K 124 11
By foreignbeat

Jake's POV:

Ever since Vinnie left yesterday Alexandria and Alexandra have been smirking at me. I don't know why. I went into the bathroom and Alexandra was waiting outside the door. She saw me. What did she do? Smirk!

I've been felling like I was in danger today. I didn't know what it meant though. I decided to ask Alexandria about it. Maybe she could help.

I went into the kitchen where Alexandria was. She was sitting on one of the chairs eating cereal. I poured myself a glass of orange juice. She looked up at me and smirked. Like what the fuck!? I calmed my anger.

"Alexandria."

"Yes clothes ripper?" Oh so that was it.

"Oh. So just because I accidentally ripped her clothes, I'm a clothes ripper? What about you huh? I saw Adam leave only wearing his pants. What's up with that? Where'd his shirt go?" I raised my eyebrow. Alexandria blused furiously.

"What do you want?" I could tell she was annoyed.

"I been feeling... like something was going to happen. Something dangerous." She stopped eating.

"Me too. I don't know what it means though but I have a feeling that it's going to happen soon."

"Yeah." Just then my phone rang and I picked it up.
"Hello?"

"If you want to see Vinnie again let me borrow five bucks." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha. Very funny Alex. I'm not letting you borrow five bucks. I need it." I said.

"What!? I need it more than you! To buy something for Francine." He said that last part in a whisper.

"Like what? Chips?" I smirked and took a big sip of my orange juice.

"No. For a engagement ring." My eyes widened and spit out my orange juice. I wiped my mouth.

"What!? Are you out of your mind!?" I took another big sip of my orange juice. I heard a grunt and looked up to see Alexandria's face covered with the orange juice I had spit out.

I spit out my orange juice for the second time all over Alexandria's face and started laughing. I held my stomach as I stood up.

"Jake Isaiah Rein!" She yelled. I got up and ran to my room laughing all the way there. I locked the door quickly. Alexandria was trying to open it.

"Jake? Jake? You still there?" Alex was still on phone. I forgot all about him.

"Oh yeah sorry. Whoo! I just spit orange juice twice all over Alexandria's face! Accidentally of course. But man. You should've been here." I continued laughing.

"That sounds awesome! Anyway, about the money."

"Oh. How are you supposed to buy an engagement ring with five dollars?" I sighed.

"I have 1,996 dollars saved up and the ring costs two thousand so I think that's the right amount."

"Why do you need the extra dollar?" I frowned.

"Well... tax or... chips."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm hungry!" He growled. I sighed.

"Well, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Actually, I'm already here." My expression: -_- I should've known.

I unlocked my door quietly and looked outside. Alexandria wasn't there. I quietly went downstairs and opened the front door. Alex was there. He smiled.

"I owe you Jake."

"Yeah. Five bucks. Anyway I hope she says yes." I smiled.

"Thanks. I hope Vinnie says yes too." He smiled back. I frowned.

"What? I don't have an engagement ring for her."

"Yes you do. Reach into your back pocket." I was confused but did as he said. There was a ring box inside. I opened it and widened my eyes. A beautiful engagement ring. It had a blue diamond in the middle and small diamonds around it. I closed it up and looked up at Alex.

"No. Here take it back. It's too much." I handed him the ring box but he shook his head.

"It's not mine." If it wasn't his then who's was it?

"It's your great grandmother's." I turned around to face my dad. He smiled at me.

"Dad. I can't... I'm not ready for marriage."

"But I am." I turned around to see Vinnie standing there. I felt bad that she heard this and groaned. I handed my dad back the ring and ran upstairs. I closed the door.

Before I could sit down on my bed, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see a man with a red beard. I growled and pushed him away. I ran to the door but he threw a machete at my back. Who the hell just whips out a machete like that!? Where'd he come from?! Like you don't see me whipping out a machine gun!

I screamed out and fell onto the floor. I heard Vinnie yelling and banging on the door. I coughed up blood as the machete was removed from my back. I pushed myself up on my shaky arms only to get hit on the back of my head and black out. Could this day get any worse?
________________________________________________________________________
Short chapter sorry. :P The next chapter is longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
451K 13.3K 20
Lilith has lived her whole life with only her mom as she's never known her dad. Her mom always told her that her dad was just a one night stand that...
142K 6.6K 43
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...
11.2K 334 32
When 17 year old Marie goes on a camping trip with her dad and brother, she doesn't expect to be running away from a monster who murdered her dad and...