SWEET TOOTH|| ANDREW ALVAREZ

By SOUR_HEARTS

In which the sister of walker scobell falls for the boy playing Chris Rodriguez while dropping off food for h... More

MEET THE DUO
The feeling
Love eyes
Behind the happy girl
The light

THE TRUTH

320 9 11
By SOUR_HEARTS

*Kandys pov*

"NO,NO,NO" my brother walker yelled.

"Walk-" I tried.

"NO YOU CANT GIVE UP YOU NEED TO LIVE" he yelled.

The reason my brother was yelling was because at the age of ten I was diagnosed with leukemia and ever since then I had been fighting the cancer but I couldn't anymore I couldn't fight it anymore. so when he made me take him to my doctors appointment today and he found out that I was planning on stopping my treatment he flipped out.

"PLEASE KANDY WHAT ABOUT US" he yelled at me.

"Walker I can't my body just can't anymore" I told him with tears streaming down.

"PLEASE KANDY FOR US" he yelled at me.

"Okay walk I'll do it" I said.

"I can't lose you sis" he said to me as he crawled into my arms sobbing into my shoulder.

As I held him in my arms I whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

The next thing I know I hear light snoring.

"Goodnight walker" I whispered into his ear and gave him a kiss on the forehead as I tucked him in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
478K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
249K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...