✓│𝘛𝘰𝘭đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜Ļ 𝘐đ˜ĩ (Elli...

By n__ikkii

˗ˏˋ 🕰ī¸ 'ˎ˗ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ─── You and Ellie have been inseparable ever since she came to Jackson. When the... More

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚘 - đ™ŧ𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - đ™ļ𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
đ™ĩ𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚝
đ™ĩ𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛
𝚂𝚒𝚡 - đ™ļ𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝙾𝚠𝚎𝚗
đ™Ŋ𝚒𝚗𝚎 - đ™ģ𝚘𝚜𝚝
𝚃𝚎𝚗 - 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 - đ™ŗ𝚒𝚗𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙴𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝đšĸ
đ™ĩ𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠
đ™ĩ𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝

1.2K 16 5
By n__ikkii

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Before reading this novel/fanfiction, it is very important to take some things into consideration, to avoid any hard feelings towards the characters in this story/the author (me of course).

I think it is important to take in mind what the title of this fanfiction gives away about this story, as the title is obviously referring to the Taylor Swift song, meaning this story will deal with some of the issues described in the song. Please, please don't get mad at me for this, I just happen to adore writing angst more than anything.

English is not my first language, and during the course of this story I will most likely switch between UK and US English, as these two share a lot of boundaries, but often differ from the way of spelling certain words. This story is originally written with UK English, as it is what I feel most comfortable with. If you notice any grammar mistakes, please point them out kindly so I can try to fix my mistake. 

I may or may not make some specific characters look like villians in this story, but this does not mean these characters would behave like this in the game, as it is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

Remember that the reader/you is a character on its own! Lines will be switched up, and Ellie might say things Dina originally said, etc. These aren't mistakes, the lines simply fit the characters better in the used scenarious.

━ ©nikki2024 All Rights Reserved / ©n__ikkii All Rights Reserved
( in no form or way is any of this book allowed to reproduced or stolen ,, any characters i make up are mine!! and so is the plot. )

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 694 43
In which, they reunite in the most unexpected circumstance. joel x fem!oc
117K 2.8K 47
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚đŦ𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐔đŦ 𝐉𝐨𝐞đĨ 𝐌đĸđĨđĨ𝐞đĢ 𝐱 𝐅𝐞đĻ𝐚đĨ𝐞 𝐎𝐂 *discontinued* Please read A/N and check out the rewritten version of this stor...
114K 3.2K 23
-Set during the time frame of The Last of Us 2 but without any spoilers!- You always thought the day your mom was infected would be the hardest day o...
67.1K 2K 26
𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 Iris Parker had been travelling with Henry and Sam for a while, she thought of them as family, but during their journey, they cross...