PRINCESS. || Adam x Fem! Read...

By ghostezee

DISCONTINUED. I am not getting into religion, just because Adam is in this show and he's the first man, doesn... More

๐Ÿชฝ-Y/N's info
๐Ÿ’”-000 - The fall, and the help.
๐Ÿ’”-001 - Pilot
๐Ÿ’”-Chapter 003 - Overture (2/3)
chapter 4 sneaky peaky ๐Ÿ˜˜
'silly' little Adam drawing
Adam and Zee in c.ai (1)
valentines special sneak peak ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŽจ-New cover!
fUCKIGNENGKEKEKEKDKFKFKELQL
๐Ÿ’”-Chapter 004 - Overture (3/3) (+)
While I write the next chapter...
y'all have competitionโ‰๏ธ

๐Ÿ’”-002 - Overture (1/3)

2.9K 89 81
By ghostezee

Hii!

Y/N's big shoezz

"Chapter 002:
Seeing you again."

"Episode 1:
Overture."

"-...Don't worry, mom. I'll make you proud." Charlie closes the book, and Y/N stands beside her with a serious face.

In just one week, Y/N has learned to be more serious, and cold-hearted. She... Didn't want to be betrayed again.

But hey, positive things? Everyone got a new look in just one week! Even Y/N. Now her wings were slightly stronger because of training, and her light blue glowing halo was slightly larger.

Vaggie walks closer, "Charlie?" The mentioned looks at her with surprise, "ah! Oh, shit... Did you hear all that?" "Uhm... Yeah, I was right there, hun." She points to the doorway. She looks at Y/N, "hey, Charlie's bodyguard and assistant, how are you doing?"

Y/N doesn't answer.

"...Cold as always since last week." Vaggie adds, "Sorry, I get preEtty worked up after an extermination happens. This story helps..." She looks at the book, saddened. Vaggie chuckles, "Don't worry, I enjoy your theatrics. Are you alright?" She asks, sitting beside Charlotte.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff." She replies, Vaggie was not really convinced. "Did you hear from your mom?" She asks.

Charlie shakes her head. "how long has it been now?"

"Not that long, only... Seven....years, off doing something important, I'm sure! But, this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about." She adds, Vaggie sighs, "Well, at least you're not alone." "I just hope that everything I'm trying to do here will work."

"It will, darling. I have faith in you." Y/N sits beside Charlie, fixing her bow a bit... But no smile or anything. Just a serious face, like always. KeeKee jumps into Y/N's head, playing with the winged ears. Y/N rolls her eyes, and gets up when Vaggie and Charlie do too.

"Now, come on, girls. Alastor says he has something to show us." Vaggie walks to the doorway, Charlie following, before she stops at the doorway, not feeling Y/N following her.

She turns to the fallen angel and catches her staring out the window, specifically the Bell Tower from Heaven Embassy, a loud bell ringing through the city from it.

"...Another year for extermination to come." Y/N speaks, with no emotion in her voice. Charlie looks at her with a sad face, knowing what happened to her because Y/N chose to tell her. "...Are you coming, apples?" "...Coming." Y/N replies, following the princess.

_______

"So, what do you think?" He asks, turning the television off.

Vaggie sits beside Charlie, and Charlie beside Y/N. "...I'm sorry, Alastor, but I have to ask- What-"

"-The fuck was that?"

Charlie clears her throat, "Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing," she gestures to the television, "but uh, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here...! This just makes it look, uhm..." She tries to find the words, Vaggie rolls her eyes, and finishes her sentence.

"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad, hun." She says. Y/N nods, sighing.

"We do want people to come here, Radio Demon. This gives a bad impression and really doesn't... Do much apart from that." Y/N adds, standing up. "Funny... I was actually going for hilarious, sweetheart!-" Y/N cuts him off, having enough of this.

"It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point." Y/N spits out annoyed, "She's right, Alastor. The commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them..."

"Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time! And everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But, you insisted on this- noisy picture box advertisement." He tapped the television twice with his mic staff with the same smile, but this time it was more... Frowny? Kind of. "So, I had some fun with it!"

"Fun? You had some fun with it?" Vaggie stands up, "Well, this is not what we want to represent." She talks with the help of her hands making gestures, a habit of hers. "When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel. Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a- powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time." Vaggie points at him as his smile gets slightly wider.

A familiar spider demon raises his hand as he lays on the couch, Y/N sighs, "what do you want to add, Angel Dust?" She asks bluntly. Angel Dust chuckles, and says, "If you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?" He takes a bottle with one of his hands, and with the other three arms he points to himself. Vaggie sighs in frustration before speaking.

"Angel, you're a porn star." She facepalms. "A famous porn star, I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in, babe!" He laughs loudly, "We are not filming a porn as a commercial, Angel Dust." Y/N jumps in, playing with her spear.

She just wishes for one thing, to stab this spear through Adam's di-

"Why not? Sex sells don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Mr. Fancy talk creepy voice here, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel." He points to Alastor who with his shadow powers, he teleports beside the couch the spider demon was laying on. The radio demon laughs in amusement, "Ha! Never going to happen."

"Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your... 'Special skills' to, uhm... Attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you- in that way." Charlie says. Angel laughed again, pushing up his chest floof, "Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity- Ha! I got the legs! The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are ti-"

"Be right back, someone's calling me." Charlie chuckles nervously, picking up her phone when she gets to a more private place, of course, not without Y/N following every movement of hers.

Y/N looks back at Angel as he rambles about his body and how it's made for exploiting, which was sad for Y/N, really. One time Angel mentioned a certain moth overlord who appears to be his boss... She'll have a talk with that moth someday.

Y/N gets up and walks to Husk, who was wiping a dirty spot on a glass with a handkerchief. "...Need something? A drink?", "oh no, I don't drink, Lolly- I mean... Husk." Y/N corrects herself, sitting on the stool.

"...Smells like some deep ass trauma for me." "...Actually.. It was the cause of my death. I was trying to save my cat, Lolly, when a burglar entered my house, she was saved, but... I.. Was not." She admits, and the former overlord feels pity for her for a slight second, but quickly shakes it off.

"...Where did you go when you died?" He asks suddenly after a few seconds, "I went to hell-" He cuts her off, "hell my ass. That halo, those angel wings... You ain't fooling me, sweetheart."

"Then why did you ask if you already knew, whiskers?" She asks back more sternly. "...Just to see if you actually lie or not... Want to talk about... How did you end up here?" He asks again, putting the glass down.

"...I'm.. An angel." "Yeah no shit." Y/N sends him a deathly glare, sick of his interrupting, and the man mutters a 'sorry'. "...More like a fallen angel... I had the same dream as Charlie up there in heaven. To rehabilitate demons. And I still do, in fact. But... They took me as a crazy woman, one who went mad... Even him." Her face changes one into slight disgust and anger.

Husk takes notice of this, "...Let me guess. A close one." Y/N nods, "I can't believe he, my boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, laughed at me and insulted me as they sent me to hell..." She lowers her wings, looking at the oh-so-interesting small bar counter. "Hey. Don't just let one dickhead get to you, come on, sweetheart! You're stronger than that fuckhead."

Y/N takes a deep breath, and looks at the cat demon, nodding as a way to say 'thank you'. He nods back with a small smile.

"-Oh, trust me... I can." Alastor chuckles in the background, Husk sighs, and speaks up, "why do you think I'm here?" He grabs a bottle and starts cleaning it with the same handkerchief, Y/N gets up and helps him, cleaning the bar's counter. "You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing me?" He gestures to the radio demon with his head, and turns his head to Y/N, nodding his head with a genuine thanking smile.

Y/N nods back, happy to help, and flinches, her wings poofing a bit when Niffty pops out under the bar counter to the edge with a mischievous smile. "I like being forced..."

"My child, you keep that to youself..." She pats her head in a motherly way, and continues to clean the bar counter, Niffty now joining.

"Awh, whiskers, you don't enjoy being here with lil' old me?~" The spider demon points at himself, Husk hisses (yes, like a cat does), and says, "you call me whiskers again and I'll shove this bottle down your throat-"

"Sweetheart, please don't." Y/N offers him a smile. Husk sighs, nodding for the third time, and continues to clean the bottle. "OoOooH~ Kinky!~ Come on, keep talking-" The spider demon gulps, seeing Y/N's wing raise slightly, that was not a good sign. "...Dirty.. Sorry, sweet cheeks."

Vaggie sighs, "Angel. Let Husk do his job. And, no, we can't force sinners to stay here. They need to choose to." She finishes. Angel groans, "I'm choosing to be here and I think it's all stupid. We're in hell, babe. That's kind of the end of the road, ain't it?" "It isn't, you just have to be faithful-"

"I've been damn faithful for days now! Nothing's happenin'-" "Well, Maybe it doesn't have to be the end of the road, Angel. Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't mean it's not possible." Y/N cuts him off. Angel sighs, looking at the ceiling, "Hey, whatever means I can keep crashing here rent-free. Crack is expensive."

"VAGGIE, Y/N, HOLY SHIT!" Charlie yells all of a sudden, peeking behind a wall. Vaggie flinches, and Y/N's wings also flinch slightly. Both women walk over to the princess, curiosity in both of them.

"What's going on, darling?" The fallen angel asks, waving her spear with golden touches around.

Yes, those golden touches were by Adam, so angels and demons knew that she was only 'his'... But that property claim didn't last long, now, did it?

As she plays around with the spear, she stops doing it once she hears what Charlie said... "My dad just called, he said that the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet. He asked if I could go instead." She bounces up and down in excitement.

"...Excuse me?" Y/N lowers her wings, turning to Charlie. But she didn't listen, instead, she was hyperventilating, holding Vaggie so she could get up close. However, both women, were filled with confusion.

Vaggie because the angels just got done with the extermination.

And Y/N because Adam doesn't show up here, only for extermination.

But both with the same question: What did he want with Charlie?

"But-but, the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon after-" "After an extermination?" They both finished each other's sentences in a way. Charlie takes a deep breath.

Not putting the song bc I'm lazy so uhm, skipping to when Charlie is mid-way to the Heaven Embassy tower thingy, except no song, just conversationss, okay, bye my hazbin readers <33

Y/N walks beside Charlie, looking with disgust at those demons who already started to either have sex, kill each other, or eat each other... Not in the sexual way, I mean it literally.

And she also sends a glare at a few demons who passed by looking at them like they were a creature from another planet because they both were so... Out of place.

However, Y/N wanted to convince Charlie to not go to this meeting. The woman now walks a little closer and starts speaking, "darling, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Why not?" "...You already know why, Charlotte. I don't want to see him... I'm not ready." Charlie looks at the taller one with a saddened face, "apples, didn't you say you were going to stab him or something?" She asks, chuckling.

Y/N looks at her spear with golden touches, and smiles, "...Yeah, I did." She replies.

They arrive at the entrance, and enter. "...You really know how to cheer a girl up, Charlie." The woman smiles at her, and the princess smiles back. The princess and the fallen angel's smiles fade away when seeing the barely lit place, and Charlie speaks, cupping her hands around her mouth so the voice could go further. "Hello?" Her voice echoes as Y/N looks around.

"Okay... CreEpy..." She mutters, walking to a front white desk with golden details, Y/N following behind, still alert. On the desk was nothing, just a single golden bell, Charlie rings on it twice, and suddenly a golden scroll and a feather ink pen floats from above to in front of them both.

"OooKay... Also creepy..." She grabs the feather ink pen and signs the scroll, and when she does, both objects go back up, and twin doors slide wide open, showing the meeting room. The princess and the fallen angel look at each other, before entering, looking around at the unknown and dark meeting room.

"...Indeed it is creepy, darling..." Y/N whispers, Charlie hums, nodding in agreement. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Y/N gets behind Charlie, hiding the best she could, feeling a presence in this room... No- two presences.

The lights suddenly switch on, revealing two familiar angels for Y/N, especially the one that was eating a rib at the other end of the large table, and beside him was the familiar angel to Y/N... Lute.

So that meant... That beside Lute...

" 'Sup?" A familiar voice greets casually.

...Adam.

"Holy shit!" Charlie jumps, and before she could fall, she jumps on Y/N's arms who by instinct catches her, now Charlie being carried in bridal style.

Y/N sends a glare to Adam, who was more than surprised to see her here, hell (pun intended), even Lute was surprised to see her former mentor here. "...Princess.", "It's Y/N to you now, shithead." Y/N spat out annoyed.

"Haha, uhm... You don't seem to be happy to uh... See me." He says nervously, but quickly clears his throat, putting his back straight. "What did you do this weekend-"

"I am not here to have a conversation with a traitor like you. Charlie is the one who has to talk to you, now listen to her and don't mind me." She replies sternly, the archangel gulps, lowering his golden wings. "You know I don't like it when you talk to me like that, it makes me feel small-" "That's exactly my intention."

...

The silence was so fucking loud.

Charlie clears her throat, "Hi, I'm Charlie. My dad asked me if I could meet you..." "Yeah, I know." He continues eating his ribs. (EDIBLE. RIBS.) "...Okay, so, well.."

"Take a seat, darling." Y/N offers the demoness a seat, and she nods, thanking her as she sits. Y/N, being Charlie's assistant, and Lute, being something similar, being Adam's second in command, were the ones beside their (kind of) boss.

"...Miss. Y/N, with all... Due respect, I think you should treat Sir Adam better-" "I have every right to treat him like shit, Lute."

"You don't." "I do. And now that I think about it, it says on the contract that I'm still your superior... Forever and always. So you better not talk back to me if you don't want me to send you to hell too." "...A-apologies."

...

The silence was louder.

"...AaAaAnd~ That's my bitch! Y/N L/N! My fucking girlfriend, so serious and-"

"Ex-girlfriend, I have decided to break up when I fell into hell, but just so you know." She sends a deeper glare to Adam, who gets even more nervous feeling his now ex-girlfriend's glare on him as he looks to the ground, also processing the new but unfortunate information. "Wait, wha-" "Now, darling, make it quick, please." The fallen angel pleaded to the demoness. Charlie gulps at the same time as Adam

"It is... Nice to meet you." Charlie adds awkwardly and nervously. Adam goes back to his bratty mood and grins like an idiot, "Totally! Nice to meet you too!" He offers his hand...

...Charlie smiles innocently, getting up and trying to shake his hand, but he pulls it away, "HAHAHA- HAHAHA! Too slow, I fucking got you! Did you fucking see that?" He turns to Lute as she nods once, and he turns back to both women. "Ha! Good shit."

"I expect you to show more respect to Charlotte, asshole, or I'll rip your wings apart." Y/N adds, lifting her spear slightly, and so did her wings, to show dominance. Adam sighs, less nervous. "Okay, I get it, I laughed and insulted you before when you wanted to rehabilitate demons, and when you were being sent to hell! So what? Forgive and forget!"

"Let's see if you forget when I shove this spear up your-" "Miss. Y/N. I fucking said it, and I'll fucking say it again, show more respect-"

"You don't get involved, Lute. I am still your superior, and even if I wasn't, I'm more powerful than you." She sends another glare to the younger woman, and Lute gulps. "Sorry."

"...Right. So, I'm happy we've got this opportunity to meet. There's a project that I've been working on that I really want to talk to you about-" Adam interrupts Charlie by putting his finger on her lips to quiet her down a bit.

"Hey, hey, hey! slow down... We've got time. How about we get to know each other a little, hmMm? How about lunch? Ya hungry? I gotcha..." He grins mischievously, taking a plate of the ribs he's been eating towards the princess. "Here's my personal favorite, you'll love it." His grin gets wider.

"Uhm... Thanks, I guess." She tries to reach out for one, but Adam snatches it away from her- And plus, slapping her hand away as he laughs hysterically. "HAHAHA! I got you again, bitch! Fucking hilarious!" He continues to laugh, and Charlie lets out an unamused chuckle alongside his laughter.

"...That little-" Y/N cuts herself off, taking a deep breath.

'Blue skies, blue skies... Calm down, Y/N... It's not like we're going to be here for an hour, right?' She thinks, calming herself down.

She was so, so fucking wrong.

_______💔_______

Hiii, long chapter, but the longer, the better! Kind of.

Anyway, since I didn't want to make it thAT long, this is part one of episode 1: Overture. Part 2 is probably where it ends, I doubt that it'll take more than that.

Hope ya enjoyed this chapter! <33

Why I'm not just doing a full Overture episode in this chapter? Because so-so, my word limit in each chapter can't be more than 4000 at least. Right now, counting EVERY. SINGLE. WORD. In this chapter, yes, even this I'm writing and the beginning, it's uhhh

3380 words-

So uhm yeah, hope ya enjoyed this chapter <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.2K 22
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
296K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...
5.3K 158 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
60.2K 1.4K 21
๐ŸŽRadioapple story๐Ÿ“ป๐ŸŽถ After the fight with Adam, and successfully winning! Lucifer decided to stay at the hotel to spend more time with his daughter...