✨Only In My Fears✨ (Alastor x...

By ValerieWinks777

[SEQUEL TO ✨Only In My Imagination✨ Read book 1 first for better understanding🧡] Ever since Y/N was six ye... More

✨Prologue✨
Ch. 1 ✨A Day In The Afterlife✨
Ch. 2 ✨A Hazbin Cook-Off✨
Ch. 3 ✨The Exterminators✨
Ch. 4 ✨Donovan✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 5 ✨The Little Dog Demon✨
Ch. 6 ✨Advice From A Friend✨
Ch. 7 ✨An Attempt To Make You Smile✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 8 ✨Vox✨
Ch. 9 ✨Tea Time With Donovan✨
Ch. 10 ✨The Final Word✨
Ch. 11 ✨Collapse✨
Ch. 12 ✨Forgiveness✨
Ch. 13 ✨Searching For The Lost✨
Ch. 14 ✨Valentino✨
Ch. 15 ✨One's Promise✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 16 ✨True Colors✨
Ch. 17 ✨The Truth Is Served✨
Ch. 18 ✨Underground✨
Ch. 19✨Face To Face✨
Ch. 20 ✨Saving Him✨
Ch. 21 ✨Awaken✨
Ch. 22 ✨Our Moment✨
Ch. 23 ✨The Wedding Day✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨The End✨

Ch. 24 ✨Honeymoon✨

1.3K 33 29
By ValerieWinks777

*Few Days Later*
*Y/N's POV*

"OHHHHHH MY GOSH! OUR HONEYMOON IS IN PARIS?!" I squeal, jumping up and down excitedly as we stand right in the beautiful center of The City Of Light.

I was expecting our honeymoon to be somewhere in Hell, like a nice spot. There are a few nice spots in Hell, not too many.

But I was NOT expecting something like THIS!
Ever since I was a child I dreamed of seeing this place, but I never had the money to do so.

And never once did I dream that the man who was in my dreams for twenty years--and who is now my HUSBAND!--would take me here!

Alastor stands behind me, hands clasped behind his back and his usual grin on his face.

"Not just Paris, mon cheri," he approaches me, slipping a finger under my chin to raise my gaze to meet his. "But anywhere you desire."

A blush forms on my cheeks. "You're spoiling me."

"As you deserve to be spoiled, my dearest," he leans down and kisses my forehead lovingly, clasping our hands together. "Now, let us go and see what Paris has to offer. After this, we will go anywhere you like."

With his hand in mine, I follow him up and down the golden lit streets, my jaw dropping at everything little thing I see. I can't help but stare through windows, at every trinket and piece of clothing I can find. 

Alastor kept saying that I need to only say yes, and he would get whatever he wanted for me, but I declined. Because deep down, there isn't much I need.

Just his hand in mine.

We continue to walk the empty streets, our bodies basked in the beautiful street lamp light.

At some point during our stroll, Alastor snuck into a closed bakery and managed to swipe a couple of pastry treats for me. I at first was hesitant, cause he kind of...stole them, but he laughed, and told me that the owner wouldn't notice that they were gone.

So, as we continued to walk side by side, I began to stuff my face with these to DIE FOR bakery snacks that literally melted in my mouth the moment it touched my tongue.

For about two hours, we walked, sneaking into museums to see the gorgeous art, and Alastor giving me a HUGE amount of art lessons, who the pictures were painted by, what year, and the details behind each stroke on the painting.

He's so smart...makes me jealous sometimes. 

When me and Alastor felt like we had enough of Paris, he stops you stroll and turns towards me.
"Well, dearest, where shall we go next? Anywhere you want, just name it."

I raise a finger to my chin, deep in thought about where I would want to go. 
"Hmm, how about a beach?"

At that, Alastor laughs.

"Darling, you have the ability to go anywhere in this world. You could go to Ireland, China, anywhere! And yet you choose a beach?"

I giggle, wrapping my arms around him. "Well, I guess I'm modest."

He chuckles under his breath, raising a hand to the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair. "I guess so. But, your wish is my command."

Alastor snaps his fingers, and when I open my eyes, I gasp at where we stand now.

I look back at Alastor, jaw dropped. "Oh my god..."
He smiles. "I will only ever give you the best there is. No less. Because you deserve it."

My heart pounds out of my chest, and I lean up, grasping his face in my hands, kissing him.
He responds to my kiss, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me off the ground, spinning me slowly in a circle, as the waves crash against the land beside us. 

I pull away softly, still lingering close to breathe in his breath, to feel his warmth, his light.
With a soft smile, he sets me down, taking my hand in his.

"What is it that you want to do?" he asks.
I smile, "I want to go walk in the water."

"Then we shall," Alastor responds, approaching the waves until we are ankle deep, and no more.
With our hands clasped, we walk together in the water. I occasionally splash the water with my feet by kicking, and he laughs at my cuteness, complimenting it.

At some point, I bend down and roll my pant legs up that way I can go knee, the cold yet warm water brushing against my skin.
Alastor doesn't follow.

"Come on!" I wave him in, but he shakes his head.

"I'd much rather enjoy the view. Though you can play as much as you want, don't let me spoil your fun."

I smirk. "What's the matter?" I scoop up a handful and throw water at his chest. "Scared to get wet?"

His eyes widen in shock, but his smile turns into a smirk.

"Y/N-"

I do it again.

"Y/N-"

And I do it again, adding more water.
By now, Alastor is completely shocked. "If you don't stop I'm going to do something that'll shock you," he warns, but I laugh, smirking at him, daring him to do it.

"Oh yeah, like what?"
Suddenly, he teleports to me, sweeping me off my feet and walking deeper into the ocean.

I scream happily. "Ah! Alastor don't you dare!"

"I'm afraid I must."

"No!" I laugh uncontrollably, clutching onto him, not wanting to get dropped in the ocean and soaked from head to toe. Though I know that's exactly what's going to happen.

He walks until he's waist deep, and then he stops.

"No!" I giggle, barely able to take a full breath, "come on I'm sorry!" Though deep down, I'm not. This is the most fun I've had in years...and nothing could ruin this joy I'm feeling.

Alastor chuckles, leaning in to whisper in my ear. "It is a bit late for sorry's, darling."

And then he drops me.

I fall completely into the water, before emerging to catch a breath, and hear his hysterical laughter. 

"You're so done for!" I shout happily, chasing after him, "come back here you!"

He runs away from me, looking over his shoulder to watch if I catch up or fall behind, though I manage to stay on his tail.
We run back and forth on the beach, him only fueling me more when he throws remarks and teases, making me want to drag him into the water. 

I chase him for quite some time, until he suddenly stops, scooping me off the sand spinning me, the both of us breathless from laughter, our ribs hurting from everything.

We spin for a moment, to the point where we get dizzy, and then he stops, brushing aside a strand of my wet hair, his eyes lingering on my face lovingly, as if I'm the only thing he sees in this world. The most beautiful sight in his eyes...his soulmate he's been waiting for.

Before I know it, he kisses me, deeply, passionately, making my insides twist in a happy way.

When his lips pull away from mine and my eyes open, I see we aren't on the beach anymore, but instead...here.

I gasp a little when he sets me down, before I look up to see his smirking face.
I notice the roses on the bed, and I walk over to it, picking the flowers up, caressing there petals and breathing in there scent.

A warm tingle floods my chest, and I feel Alastor's presence approach me from behind.
I turn to face him, smiling from ear to ear, feeling my chest overflow with the purest form of joy and happiness in this world...

And it's all because of him.

He smiles down at me. "Shall we make this a night we'll never forget?" he asks through a whisper.
The way he said it, a heated tingle runs through my spine, and I nod with no hesitation.

He smirks. "Well, let's shut the blinds and we can get to business."
Snapping his fingers, the curtains close, and multiple candles light up, adding more romance to this moment we're about to share. 

He leans down and kisses me, his hands at the back of my head to deepen the kiss.

My knees begin to wobble from the heat of this moment, the passion he's giving me. It's leaving me damn near breathless.
Soon, he sits me on the bed, before he hovers on top of me, continuing the kiss.

I raise my hands to caress his neck, his face, his hair, losing myself entirely to this...to him.

At the right moment, he pulls away, slowly, as if he's teasing me. 
But right when I'm about to pull him back into another kiss, he whispers.

"I love you, darling."

Another blush forms on my cheeks, which he giggles at, caressing the blush on my cheek with his finger. 
"I love you too," I whisper back, "I'll always love you..."

He smiles, leaning down to kiss me again, hands reaching up to slip my shirt off.

★★★

It's a little crazy to think, that when I was just a six year old child with barely any knowledge about Hell and Heaven, demons and angels, dreams and reality...I would always see him.
  Every time I would fall asleep, he would be there, smiling at me.
I never dreamed once, spending all that time with him growing up, that this would happen to me.
  That when I would turn twenty-six, I would discover the truth as to why he was always in my dreams. That I would find out that our two souls were intertwined...
   And I never once thought that along the journey of discovery, I would find myself falling in love with him. Willing to do anything and everything for him. Willing to love him for who he was...who he is...
   It wasn't something I thought possible. Just a little picture I would paint, only in my imagination.
   But it came true. He became mine, my lover, my partner, my husband...and I became his.
   And tonight, we finally sealed our love, officially, using not only our words, but our bodies.
A moment I will never forget, for it is the best moment of my life.
  I am his now.
  And he is mine. 

***

STAY TUNED FOR THE EPILOGUE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.8K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...
18K 823 12
"May I rise?" His question posed. "You may." He took your hand and placed a soft kiss upon your knuckles as a sign of respect, before standing befor...
142K 2.5K 79
Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing random photos I've found of Alastor, or watch...