My Tribute to MSD

Od dreamerlass

This book is like a tribute to a legend and my idol. It'll be like my personal feelings regarding some things... Více

Introduction
How he became a part of my life?
Happy Birthday MSD 🥳
Some Well-Known Records
Dhoni's Maiden Centuries
The Century Celebrations
Life Update (With a small surprise)
The Mahi Look
Papa, I'm proud of you
It's not Goodbye
He believes in me
He's still our kid
Meeting the Unique Family
Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon (Angry Mahi - Part 1)
When You Awaken The Sleeping Dragon (Angry Mahi - Part 2)
A Soldier at Heart
The Kid Inside
Rumours
Bonds of Brotherhood
When History Repeats Itself
Drunken Confessions
Jealous Big Brothers
He's still our Mahiya
Tera Yaar Hoon Main
The Favourite Chachu

A Friend Found Again

505 32 212
Od dreamerlass

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

So the above video is of the kinda controversial statement given by Yuvraj quite recently.

Personally I didn't like how he said that he's answering the question like MSD would because that man never says anything negative about any of his teammates despite the annoying stuff they keep saying on loop.

Another thing that didn't quite make sense to me was that Yuvraj constant called him 'Mahi' throughout the interview which kinda led me to believe that there's more to this answer than what he's trying to let on.

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So this one is sort of inspired from the above video and I sort of got a request to write something like related to this.

This story is based on two similar requests I received from the readers, so I really hope that I'm able to do justice to both the ideas.

~~~~~~~

Sonu was extremely happy because his next match was in one of his favourite cities.

He had been looking forward to meeting his beloved friend and former captain after a very long time, according to him.

Sonu knew that he had just met the man a few months back during the IPL final but that day they hadn't been able to hang out like they used to.

Luckily for him, his Mahi Bhai had invited him for dinner at his house after hearing that their match was in Ranchi.

Mahi Bhai had invited a few others as well, but Sonu didn't care because now he could spend some time with him without worrying about what the people around them would think.

The only kid that would be around them was his little princess, but Ziva knew her Papa and Chachu pretty well by now, so it didn't matter.

~~~~~~~

Sonu knew that the Dhoni family had just returned from visiting the mountains, which included a trip to Mahi's paternal village.

He had seen the photos and videos online so he thought that his best friend would be in a pretty good mood.

Which was why Sonu got confused when Sakshi told him that her husband was a little troubled because of some recent event.

Unfortunately, Mahi had joined them before he could ask his Bhabhi to explain her words.

Everyone sat together reminiscing about their memories together, while also teasing Mahi with some embarrassing stories by telling his wife all the details about them.

Soon it was time for dinner and everyone got up to enter the dining area with Mahi leading the way.

Sonu pulls his Bhabhi aside and asks. "What were you saying before about Mahi?"

Sakshi replies, "Mahi has seen Yuvi's recent interview. That's all I can say. Please talk to him once because he refuses to talk to me about it."

Sonu nods his head finally understanding what was going on because he too had seen the video a few days back and was not too happy about it himself.

~~~~~~~

After dinner, Sonu says, "Mahi Bhai, mujhe na aapki nayi gaadi dekhni hai. Garage me chale kya?"

Mahi looks confused and asks, "Kaunsi nayi gaadi?"

Sonu replies, "Arre wohi jo aapne recently li hai. Mujhe hi nahi dikhaayi hai aapne. Abhi dikhao na mujhe please."

Mahi shrugs and says, "Achha theek hai chal garage me. Main bhi toh dekhu tune kaunsi gaadi nahi dekhi hai."

With that the two best friends leave to go towards the garage while Sakshi shakes her head with a smile on her face.

Sonu knew how to get Mahi out of a room, while also being pretty discrete about it, unlike the other members of their team.

~~~~~~~

Upon reaching the garage Mahi turns to his best friend and asks, "Kaunsi gaadi ki baat kar raha tha tu?"

Sonu smiles innocently and replies, "Actually mujhe toh bas thoda alone time chahiye tha. Gaadi toh bahaana tha."

Mahi shakes his head at his best friend's antics before going to check up on his latest project.

Sonu notices this and asks, "Kya baat hai? Aap thoda down lag rahe hai? Mujhe aise natak karne ke liye kuch bol bhi nahi rahe hai?"

Mahi replies, "Main tujhe kuch bolunga toh tu muh phula ke baith jaayega aur fir mujhe hi kharaab lagega. Better toh yehi hai ki main kuch naa bolu."

Sonu says, "Mere pehle sawal ka bhi toh jawaab de. Abhi toh pahado me ghoom ke aa rahe hai."

Mahi replies, "Kuch nahi hai. Tu tension mat le."

Sonu says in a deadpanned voice, "Sakshi told me about you watching Yuvi Pa's interview. Jab jhooth bolna nahi aata toh try bhi kyu karta hai?"

Mahi sighs and replies, "Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe bas yeh soch raha tha ki main bekaar hi yeh soch ke pareshaan hota tha yeh soch ke ki main apne sab dosto ko time nahi de paa raha hu. Jo actually mere dost hai woh toh khud hi mujhse milne aa jaate hai."

Sonu asks, "Aapko unki baat sun ke kharaab laga hai na?"

Mahi smiles sadly and replies, "Kharaab toh apno ki baat lagti hai. Now I'm relieved to know about my real place in their life."

Sonu says, "I hate that he said this. He had no right to say hurtful things like this."

Mahi replies, "Aise mat soch Sonu. Yuvi ne toh sirf apna opinion diya hai. Though I don't understand why one would take their not so close friend to your doctor's appointment, but at the end of the day it's his choice. Mujhe koi haq nahi hai uski baat ka bura maane ka. We were just teammates afterall."

Sonu shakes his head and says, "Stop downplaying your hurt right now. I know you well enough to know what hurts you. Aapke liye Yuvi Pa abhi bhi aapke dost hai. You are extremely hurt by his words and you know it. Mujhse toh jhooth mat boliye."

Mahi smiles sadly and replies, "Meri chinta mat kar Sonu. Ab toh aadat si ho gayi hai aise shabd sunne ki. Gauti aur Bhajji bhi toh bolte rehte hai. Now even Yuvi has joined them. Koi baat nahi because I know that I still have you with me."

Sonu immediately hugs his former captain and says, "And I will always be there for you. Agli baar agar koi bhi baat ho man me toh mujhe turant bata dena. Aise andar daba ke mat rakhna. I know you haven't told me everything, but I'm happy that at least you said something."

Mahi hugs his best friend back and replies, "I'll try my best."

As soon as they pull away Mahi starts telling his best friend about the new bike he had found to try and restore as his new project.

Sonu understands that the man needed a distraction, so he obliges and asks questions like he usually did.

Soon enough the others come to call the best friends since it was getting late.

Before leaving Sonu hugs his best friend and says, "Kabhi bhi man halka karne ki zaroorat lage toh phone kar dena. Aur please aise baate chhupana mat mujhse."

Mahi smiles at his best friend's concern and replies, "Koshish zaroor karunga. Ab jaa aur poore jee jaan se khelna match me."

Sonu does a mock salute, earning himself a smack from his best friend and a round of laughter from everyone.

~~~~~~~

A few days later Sonu gets excited when he receives a message from Sachin Paaji to meet in his room for a small get together.

He quickly gets ready, not wanting to make the others wait and makes his way to Paaji's room.

Jammy Bhai and Dada were already present in the room when Sonu entered so he first went to great them.

Just then Yuvi comes on front of him and Sonu feels a sudden rage build inside him, so he tries to avoid talking to him.

He knew that his rage was due to the recent events which had hurt his beloved best friend cum brother.

Yuvi notices this and jokingly asks, "Yaar Sonu, tu mujhe ignore kar raha hai kya? Maine kya kiya bhai?"

Sonu shoots him a glare and retorts, "Aapko sach me yeh poochhna pad raha hai mujhse?"

Jammy Bhai shoots his kid a disapproving look and sternly says, "Sonu, woh bada hai tumse."

Sonu replies, "Pata hai mujhe lekin jo kaam inhone kiya hai na uske baad mujhe inse koi baat nahi karni hai."

Yuvi looks confused and asks, "But maine kiya kya hai?"

Sachin Paaji adds, "Sonu, bata toh sahi ki baat kya hai?"

Sonu replies, "Aap logo ko sach me nahi pata hai? Theek hai toh main yeh clear karta hu ki main aise insaan se baat nahi karna chaahta jo mere bhai ki izzat nahi kar sakta hai."

With that he turns around and leaves, ignoring all those who were calling out to him.

Dada looks extremely confused and asks, "Does anyone know what Sonu was talking about?"

Everyone shrugs while Jammy Bhai tries to call his kid in a desperate attempt to understand what was going on in his head.

When Sonu doesn't pick up their calls, they start brainstorming on way to get the kid to talk to them so that they could understand why he was so mad at Yuvi.

Just then Jammy Bhai says, "Ab shayad sirf Mahi hi Sonu ko convince kar sakta hai humse baat karne ke liye."

Dada replies, "Lekin Mahi toh kabhi apna phone uthaata nahi hai. Woh kaise help karega?"

Sachin Paaji says, "Sakshi ko bolke kaam ho sakta hai."

The seniors all nod in agreement before Jammy Bhai calls on Sakshi's phone.

She picks up quickly and after exchanging pleasantries they explain their dilemma so Sakshi herself offers to tell Mahi to talk to Sonu.

Just before Sakshi cuts the call, Dada says, "Sakshi if you don't mind, can you let us stay on the call? Humko pata nahi hai ki Sonu itna gussa kyu tha aur Mahi ko usually yeh sab baate pata hoti hai."

Sakshi, being aware of the reason agreed to the request because honestly, she wanted them to know about her husband's feelings.

~~~~~~~

Mahi is working on fixing a bike with help from his daughter when his wife finds him.

Sakshi asks, "Ziva ko yeh paagalpan pass on karna zaroori hai kya?"

Mahi replies, "Main zabardasti nahi laya tha. She offered to help and I couldn't exactly say no."

Sakshi taunts, "Ek dum bigaad dena isko. Kabhi mana mat karna aur apne sar pe aur chadha ke rakho."

Mahi sighs and asks, "First tell me why you came looking for me here?"

Sakshi slaps her forehead and replies, "Oh yeah. Sonu is sort of angry at Dada, Jammy Bhai and Sachin Paaji. Baat karne ko bhi taiyaar nahi hai. Keh rahe the ki Yuvi se achanak se jhagda karne laga aur fir room se chala gaya."

Mahi sighs and says, "I'll talk to that idiot don't worry."

He then turns to his daughter and continues, "Zivu, call your Sonu Chachu from my phone."

Ziva cutely replies, "Okay Papa but don't scold him too much."

Mahi says, "Don't worry I won't scold him any more than the necessary amount."

Soon the call is answered and before Sonu can say hello Mahi sarcastically asks, "Kya chal raha hai aapke saath Sonu Ji? Kya aapne koi naye kand kiya hai?"

Ziva can't help but giggle at her father's tone, while Sakshi simply shakes her head at her husband's antics.

Sonu replies in a confused voice, "Nahi toh. Aapne kisse kya suna hai?"

Mahi asks, "Pakka kuch nahi kiya hai tune?"

Sonu sighs and replies, "Bhai ne aapse baat ki hai na?"

Mahi says, "Ki toh hai lekin tera side sunna chaahta hu kuch bhi kehne se pehle."

Sonu replies, "Woh mujhe zabardasti Yuvi Pa se baat karane ki koshish kar rahe the. Mujhe nahi baat karni unse woh meri marzi hai na? Mujhe bhi gussa aa gaya lekin main kuch zyaada ulta seedha nahi bolna chaahta tha toh main room se nikal gaya."

Mahi sighs and says, "Sonu maine isliye tujhe woh sab nahi bataya tha ki tu Yuvi se baat karna band karde. Bada hai woh tujhse, toh tujhe usse theek se baat karni chahiye thi. Galti teri hai iss maamle me."

Sonu angrily rants, "Woh mere Bhai ko hurt kare aur main kuch bhi nahi kar sakta uske baare me? Kaun hote hai woh mere Bhai ke baare me aise cheeze bolne wale jisse unki feelings hurt ho? Aap kuch bolte nahi iska matlab yeh thodi hota hai ki aapko kissi baat ka bura nahi lagta? Kisne unko yeh haq diya ki woh aapka dil dukha sake?"

Mahi sternly says, "Sonu, usne jo bhi kuch kiya ho uska yeh matlab nahi ki tu uske saath batameezi kare. Abhi shaant hoja aur jaake sabse maafi mang."

Sonu stubbornly replies, "Main nahi maanguga maafi. Galti unki hai toh jab tab woh aapse maafi nahi maangte main bhi nahi maangne wala."

Mahi angrily says, "Ek thappad lagega na teri kanpatti pe toh abhi theek ho jaayega tu. Chup chaap abhi jaa aur jaake baat kar unn sab se."

Sonu whines, "Mujhe hi kyu daant rahe ho? Saari galti meri thodi hai."

Mahi replies, "Mujhe yeh sab bahaane nahi sunne. Tujhe sab isliye nahi bataya tha maine ki tu jaake Yuvi se batameezi se peshaay. Galti ki hai tune toh jaake maafi maang."

Sonu asks, "Aur unhone jo sab bola uska kya?"

Mahi sighs and replies, "Usko sawal poochha gaya aur usne apni feelings express kar di uske baare me. That's it. Firse tune koi aisi ulti seedhi harkat ki toh sabse pehle udhar aake tujhe do thappad lagaunga. Samjha?"

Sonu says, "Theek hai Bhai. Maafi maang lunga aur firse aisa koi kaam nahi karunga. Bas aap aise gussa mat karna. Achha nahi lagta hai mujhe."

Mahi retorts, "Toh aisi harkate karta hi kyu hai tu?"

Sonu replies, "Ha theek hai yeh bhi meri hi galti hai. Firse nahi karunga, promise. Ab main jaau Paaji ke room me?"

Mahi smiles and says, "Jaa aur yeh promise yaad rakhna. Firse aisa kuch mere sunne me nahi aana chahiye."

Sonu replies, "Ji Bhai. Aap apna khayaal rakhiye."

Mahi bids him farewell while Ziva cuts the call and asks, "Papa, aapne Sonu Chachu ko thoda zyaada nahi daant diya?"

Shaking his head, Mahi replies, "Bilkul nahi. Tumhare Chachu ko har baar itni hi daant ka dose dena padta hai jisse woh koi galti dobara na dohraaye."

He then turns to his wife and continues, "Bhai ko bata dena ki Sonu abhi aayega thodi der me."

Sakshi simply nods in response and leaves the garage before bringing the phone up to her ear and says, "Abhi main phone rakhti hu. I hope aapko poora matter samajh me aa gaya hai abhi."

Dada replies, "Ha aur hum yeh matter ko sort karne ki poori koshish karenge. Tum Mahi ki chinta mat karo."

With that they cut the call and Sakshi goes back to her chores for the day.

~~~~~~~

On the other side, the seniors gave their kid a look while Yuvi just looked down, ashamed.

Jammy Bhai sternly asks, "What were they talking about Yuvi?"

Yuvi squirms in his seat as Sachin Paaji says, "They were talking about your interview, weren't they?"

Dada slaps his forehead when Yuvi nods, unable to get any words out of his mouth.

Jammy Bhai looks confused and asks, "Wait, what interview?"

Dada replies, "Yuvi did an interview recently where he was asked about him and Mahi. This idiot said that he'll answer like Mahi would and replied that they are not close friends."

Jammy Bhai turns to Yuvi and angrily asks, "Why would you say something like that? And how dare you claim that Mahi would also answer the same way?"

Sachin Paaji interjects, "Jammy, shaant hoja please. Yuvi just made a mistake."

Dada says, "Sachin, yeh koi chhota matter nahi hai aur yeh baat tujhe bhi pata hai. Sakshi agreed to let us listen to their conversation because she wanted us to know about this. Iska matlab yeh hua ki Mahi kaafi zyaada affected hai iss baat se."

Sachin Paaji replies, "Yuvi pe gussa karke kuch nahi hoga abhi. We need to handle this situation calmly."

Jammy Bhai sighs and says, "No wonder Sonu was so angry. Humne bekaar me hi usko daant diya aur upar se Mahi ko alag aur bata diya."

Dada replies, "Sonu se hum baat kar lenge jab woh aayega. Jammy ne kuch sawal poochhe hai aur mujhe abhi uske jawaab chahiye Yuvi."

Yuvi could feel his eyes tearing up listening to the tone his big brothers were using to talk to him.

Jammy Bhai sternly says, "Yuvi answer us right now."

Sachin Paaji was about to interject when Yuvi replies, "Main kuch galat nahi bolna chaahta tha. Already itni controversy hai aur main kuch add nahi karna chaahta tha. I was just trying to be politically correct like Mahi usually is."

Jammy Bhai asks, "Do you really think that Mahi doesn't consider you to be his close friend?"

Yuvi doesn't reply so Dada adds, "Tujhe kya lagta hai ki Mahi kuch bolta nahi toh usko aise statements se farak nahi padta?"

Sachin Paaji says, "Bas bhi karo tum dono. Rulana chaahte ho kya isko?"

Just then they hear someone knock on the door and Sonu pokes his head inside.

Jammy Bhai beckons him inside and asks, "Will you please explain your previous actions first?"

Sonu looks to the ground and replies, "Woh main Yuvi Pa se thoda gussa tha isliye maine waise behave kiya. I'm sorry for that."

Dada says, "Poori baat bata humko apne perspective se Sonu. We already heard a bit of your conversation with Mahi."

Sonu looks surprised but then realises that Sakshi must have let them overhear because she was still worried about her stupid husband.

Jammy Bhai pleads, "Sonu, please humko saari baat bata."

Sonu sighs and replies, "Main jab Ranchi me tha tab Mahi Bhai ke ghar dinner ke liye gaya tha. Sakshi Bhabhi ne bola ki Bhai koi baat ko lekar pareshaan the toh khaane ke baad maine unse akele me baat ki."

Dada asks, "Mahi ne kya bataya tujhe?"

Sonu takes a deep breath and replies, "Unhone video dekha tha aur uski wajah se hi thode down the. As usual zyaada kuch batana nahi chaahte the lekin main bhi laga raha toh finally unhone thoda bataya."

Yuvi nervously asks, "Kya bola usne?"

Sonu replies, "Yehi ki ab unko aadat si ho gayi hai aisi sab cheeze sunne ki. Itne saalo se sun hi rahe the doosro se."

Jammy Bhai asks, "Aur kuch bola kya usne?"

Sonu shakes his head and replies, "Yehi badi mushkil se bataya tha. Honestly I didn't think he would say anything."

Sachin Paaji says, "We should really talk to him once."

Dada replies, "Yeh matches khatam hone do fir jaate hai milne. Though knowing him he'll deny everything."

He then turns to his best friend and continues, "Yaar Jammy, yeh sab teri galti hai."

Jammy Bhai looks confused and asks, "Woh kaise?"

Dada replies, "Tere se hi seekha hai yeh sab Mahi ne. I think we all agreed that he's like your mini me."

Jammy Bhai simply shakes his head in response while Sonu asks, "How do you plan to get him to tell you stuff?"

Dada jokingly replies, "Same way we get Jammy to talk about his feelings. Keep pestering him till he says something."

Jammy Bhai ignores his best friend and says, "Jab Bhajji aur Gauti ne uske baare me thoda negative bolna start kiya tha tab hum already usse baat kar chuke hai. Humko pata hai ki woh ladka kis extent tak hurt hua tha tab lekin kyuki tum dono the uski side pe toh usne aapne aap ko sambhaal liya tha."

Dada turns to Yuvi and adds, "That's why we are so mad at you. Mahi kuch directly bolega nahi lekin tere shabdo ne usse sabse zyaada hurt kiya hoga. Woh ladka bol raha hoga ki usko aadat ho gayi hai lekin Yuvi ke yeh shabd usko bahut chub rahe honge."

Yuvi nervously looks up and asks, "Kya main aapke saath aake usse maafi maang sakta hu?"

When his big brothers don't respond he continues, "I'll explain everything to him and also apologise for what I said."

Sachin Paaji gives his best friends a look and replies, "Of course you can come. Mahi tumhara dost hai and I'm sure tum usse baat karke sab theek kar doge."

Yuvi looks towards his other big brothers and smiles after seeing them nod in agreement with his Sachin Paaji.

They all sit and plan their next trip to Ranchi together.

~~~~~~~

Mahi was once again working in his garage with Ziva watching him very closely and helping out whenever she could.

The little girl would also ask some questions if she was curious about something and her father answered them very patiently.

Mahi was focused on fixing a part in his bike when he heard the garage door open and close.

Assuming that his wife had come to call him for lunch, Mahi says, "Sakshi, please thodi der aur. I'll just fix this thing and come for lunch."

Just then a familiar voice replies, "Sakshi is still busy cooking so you have time. Aaram se kaam karlo apna."

Mahi immediately snaps his neck back to find his big brothers standing in the garage with amused smiles on their face.

Ziva runs up to hug them one by one and excitedly says, "I missed you all."

Jammy Bhai replies, "Well tell that to your super busy father. He only doesn't have time to come meet us."

Mahi shakes his head, turning to his daughter and says, "Ziva, go and help your Mumma. Main aata hu thodi der me."

Ziva quickly runs out of the garage and towards the kitchen.

Mahi then turns to his big brothers with a wide smile and asks, "Waise aap sab ek saath yahaan? Koi special occasion hai kya?"

Dada gives his kid a look and replies, "Zyaada bano mat. Sonu se baat ho chuki hai hamari."

Mahi silently curses his best friend while Jammy Bhai adds, "Kitni baar kaha hai tujhe ki baat kar liya kar? Kabhi bhi baat nahi sunni hoti hai tujhe."

Seeing that the kid was still silent, Sachin Paaji asks, "Mahi, why didn't you talk to any of us?"

Mahi sighs and replies, "Aap sab ko kaise kuch bolta? Waise bhi zyaada kuch nahi hua thi ki aapko pareshaan karu."

Jammy Bhai slaps his forehead as Dada complains, "Dekh tune kya kiya hai Jammy. Sab teri galti hai. Iss bewakoof ko bhi tere pe hi jaana tha."

Mahi says, "Dada aap Bhai ko kyu blame kar rahe ho? Mujhe nahi samajh aa raha tha ki main kaise baat karu aap sab se iss baare me."

Jammy Bhai asks, "Ab bataayega humko?"

Mahi sighs and replies, "Kya bolu main Bhai? Aap sab ko pata hai ki kya hua hai. Baaki cheeze Sonu already bata chuka hoga aapko."

Dada says, "Sahi bol rahe ho tum lekin humko yeh bhi pata hai ki tumne Sonu ko sab kuch nahi bataya hoga."

Mahi looks down while Sachin Paaji adds, "Mahi hum tera point of view samajhna chaahte hai. Kuch toh bata humko."

Seeing no way out, Mahi replies, "Sunke achha nahi laga. Main yeh soch kar khush tha ki kam se kam Yuvi ke saath mere relations theek hai. Baaki sab toh pehle hi saath chhod chuke the. Mujhe kharaab lagta tha yeh soch ke ki main apne dost ko time nahi de raha. Sonu se toh milna ho jaata tha koi na koi event me lekin Yuvi se milna thoda mushkil tha. Main maanta hu ki shayad main selection committee se utna nahi lada jitna mujhe ladna chahiye tha uske liye par uss sab ke baad bhi mujhe laga kabhi yeh nahi laga ki Yuvi mujhse naa khush hai."

Dada says, "Mahiya aise mat bol. Main jaanta hu ki tune kitni try ki thi Yuvi ke liye. Unfortunately, recovery ke baad, Yuvi was not the same cricketer. Yeh baat tujhe bhi pata hai lekin tu fir bhi uske liye lada. Baakiyon ko drop karne ke liye bhi tere paas valid reasons the. Woh log bhale hi naa samajh paaye ho lekin Yuvi yeh cheeze samajhta tha."

Mahi replies, "Dada, inn dino me sochne ke baad mujhe samajh me aa raha hai ki Yuvi itna bhi nahi samjha tha. Usne toh kabhi kabaar yeh bhi kaha tha ki main Sonu ko favour karta hu. Maine usko tab seriously nahi liya lekin shayad lena chahiye tha. Ab toh kuch bhi nahi ho sakta hai toh ab yeh sab baate karke koi fayda nahi."

Jammy Bhai says, "Mahi, tujhe yeh bhi yaad hai na ki Yuvi ne retirement lene se pehle poochha tha."

Mahi smiles sadly and replies, "Main bhi toh yehi soch kar yeh nahi samajh paa raha hu ki agar main kabhi uska dost nahi tha toh woh mujhse aise important matters ke baare me kyu discuss karta tha. Uske saath main doctor ke appointments me gaya tha aur fir uske retirement ke time pe bhi usne mujhse baat ki thi. Agar main dost hi nahi hu toh Bhajji ke saath yeh sab kyu nahi discuss kiya usne?"

Dada and Jammy Bhai immediately hug their kid, understanding his inner turmoil.

Meanwhile Sachin Paaji discreetly opens the door to reveal Yuvi standing there with teary eyes.

Mahi is stunned to see the man, who was the cause of his emotional distress for the past few weeks, standing right in front of him.

Yuvi comes forward and says, "I'm really sorry Mahi. Mujhe soch samajh ke jawaab dena chahiye tha. Main bas aag me ghee daalne ka kaam nahi karna chaahta tha. Already itni controversies hai ki mujhe unko badhana nahi tha. I should have thought more clearly before saying anything."

Mahi turns his face the other way in a desperate attempt to hide his tears and gain control over his emotions.

Yuvi runs up to his best friend to hug him from behind and continues, "Tujhe toh pata hi hai ki main ek number ka pagal hu. Jab tak Sonu se baat nahi hui tab tak mujhe apne words ka impact nahi samajh me aaya tha. Aage se kabhi aisi harkat nahi karunga. Please iss baar maaf karde."

Mahi whispers, "Firse kabhi aisa kuch nahi bolega na? Nahi jhel paaunga main agar firse tune aisa kuch bola toh."

Yuvi replies in an equally low voice, "I promise. Ab ek Mahi special hug toh dede."

Mahi immediately turns around to hug his best friend while Yuvi holds him tightly, as though the man would otherwise disappear.

The seniors watch the interaction of their kids with proud eyes until Sonu suddenly says, "Yeh cheating hai. Mere bina hug kar rahe ho aap dono."

Standing next to her Sonu Chachu, Ziva starts giggling as her father gestures for everyone to join in on the hug.

A few minutes later Sakshi enters the garage and says, "Agar yeh Bharat Milap ho gaya ho toh khaane ke liye aa jaaiye sab log."

With that they all helped Mahi clean up his garage a little before making their way inside the house.

Sakshi was delighted to see her husband acting like his usual self and thanked their big brothers in private.

After lunch they all sat together to catch up and Mahi looked around the room with a peaceful smile on his face.

Yes, he had been hurt by Yuvi's words, but he was also thankful for having met all these wonderful people.

Mahi silently thanked God for helping him fix his relationship with Yuvi and prayed for them to never end up in a situation like this again.

~~~~~~~

How was this reunion?

Let me know what you guys think 🏻

Please vote

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.2K 289 8
I'm just inspired by some idea I'm gonna pitch it here You guys can request it if you want any preference but no super senior and junior i kinda love...
7.8K 469 7
Just another bunch of fanfics about our favourites.. ❤
7.2K 287 5
Summary - It was just after the South Africa wherein Virat had announced his decision to step down from the Test Captaincy. MS had lent his support a...
27.8K 1.2K 18
Just short friendship stories about my favourite duo in Indian Cricket Team :)