CONSEQUENCES

BแปŸi theyenvyc

๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ... Xem Thรชm

' CONSEQUENCES '
1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24 (2.0)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
face claims / character debate
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45 | SEQUEL
new book!

40

2.8K 99 32
BแปŸi theyenvyc

JISELE ADAMS
'JILLY'
RALEIGH • 919

"Are you okay? Are you shot? How did he even know we were there?" I kept asking questions back to back, I was scared and in shock. I really thought that was going to be the end for me..

"I don't know. Maybe he just was in the area or something. I really don't even give a fuck, that nigga finally got what he deserved."

Right when Jd was about to shoot me, Milo shot him in the head. We had to hurry up from over there when we heard the police sirens.

"You think Neliah told him?"

"What?" He looked at me and scrunched his face up before looking back at the road. "Why the fuck would I think that?"

"Don't curse at me." I mugged him, "It's just ironic that she asked you to go somewhere and he found you there. That's real ironic Milo."

"You quick to blame her, like i said he coulda been in the area and just seen me. She ain't got shit to do with this. She don't even know that nigga."

"You right. You so right." I ended the conversation there because I can't force his stupid ass to see what I see.

Not even on no hating shit, I just really thought it was weird how he caught him over there, I've never known Jd to hang around that area...

A few minutes when by and we arrived at my place.

I quickly got out the car and opened the back door to get the car seat with Masami in it.

"I got it." He told me when he came around to get her but I stood in his way.

"We're good, shit ain't that heavy." I picked the car seat up and almost fell, cause that shit was indeed that heavy.

"What you mad? I just saved yo fucking life and you mad?" He started raising his voice while standing in my face. "Saved yo life for the second time and you fucking mad?" He kept repeating hisself.

"I appreciate it." I nonchalantly replied as I started to walk in the building.

"Don't walk away from me! What the fuck is you mad for?!" He followed me to the elevator, still being loud and causing a scene.

"Lower your voice Milo."

"Then answer me."

"I'm not mad. Annoyed? A little. To you it might sound like i'm picking on her but i'm not, i have a gut feeling and i'm just telling you about it."

"You dont have to believe me but you don't gotta get loud and curse at me when you don't. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to trust his ex over me either but I'm not thinking as your ex, i'm thinking as somebody who genuinely cares about you."

"I don't want to see you hurt, I want you to be safe, so If I gotta keep fucking tell you something is up with that bitch until you finally see it, then I will! Do as you please but ima see things how I wanna see it." I finished what I was saying and then stepped into the elevator.

He stood there and we just looked into each others eyes as the doors closed..

MILO MILLER
RALEIGH • 919

I walked in the house and seen Neliah sitting on the couch... She looked up at me and didn't say a word, she had a look on her face like she seen a ghost or some shit.

"What?"

She kept staring and not saying anything.

I started snapping my fingers, "You deaf? Wassup with you Neliah?"

"Nothing." She finally spoke, "My mind just everywhere, i'm zoning out, that's all." She turned her head towards the tv.

I shrugged and went into the room, preparing to get in the shower.

This was one eventful ass day...

¥

"Where you going?" I sat up and leaned against the headboard rubbing my eyes. I slept like a damn baby for the first time in forever.

"To get some breakfast, you hungry?" I watched Neliah put on her shoes and grab her purse.

"A lil bit."

"I'll bring you something." She told me before walking out the room.

I checked my phone and the first message was from Teejay, I opened it up and it was a screenshot of a news article about Jd.

I read the article and it said something about the suspect drove off in a white Toyota, whole time I got a black charger...but shit, that's fine with me too.

I hopped out the bed and went to the living to play the game till Neliah got back...

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

I unlocked my phone and went to the find my iphone app because it don't take that damn long to get no food.

When I clicked her name, it said no location found so I facetimed her.

She declined the first one so I called again.

She declined that too so then I started to wonder.. What the fuck was she doing?

NELIAH PORTER
RALEIGH • 919

"Ms Porter can you prove any of these accusations?"

"I overheard him discussing everything he did with his friends and.." I paused before I said the next thing. "I can prove one of the murders." I told the detective, I knew that was the only way to get him to move forward.

"How so?"

"I asked him to go a location to meet a friend of mine and he just so happened to meet his enemy that i'm sure you guys already know about, Jaylen Davis, that's the same location he was killed. If you check the time stamps from when i called him then it will add up. Also can't y'all ping phones to see where the were at a certain time?"

He remained quiet before a weird smile appeared on his face, "Are you willing to testify in court?"

I looked down at my hands and thought about it... That would fuck up my life in so many ways...

"As long as you guys can protect me, I am."

"You got a deal." He reached his hand out for me to shake it.

¥

"Where was you at? You turned your location off, you denied my calls, the fuck is you on?"

"My location wasn't off and I didn't deny anything! My phone was dead!" I pushed him back as he came closer to me.

"Take it!" I threw the bag of mcdonald's at him.

"This cold ass food. This shit hours old! What you was out with another nigga? Huh?!"

"Nigga what? Why would I— You know what..."

I waved him off and walked into the bedroom..I ain't trying to hear that.

"I'll slam yo ass into this wall right now if you don't stop fucking playing with me."

"Move! Get out my way Milo!" I kept pushing him cause he kept trying to stand in my way.

"So tell—"

Before he could get out another word, the front door busted open, and all you could hear is loud foot steps and "Police! Police!"

They stormed into the room and told Milo to put his hands up and get down. Milo did as told while shaking his head.

The detective I talked to at the police station came over to him and began to handcuff him.

"Milo Miller you are under arrest for the murder of Jaylen Davis...Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..." He did the whole speech thing before roughly standing Milo up..

"I told you I'll make sure you're under the jail." I heard the detective tell him before taking him away.

——
i was gone have yall wait two weeks for this so this cliff hanger can sink in 😂 thoughts ? comment and lmk ?!!?

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

747 29 13
"๐˜ช ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ "
1.1M 36.7K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...
46.5K 2K 19
๐‹,๐‹๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ,๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž,๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ž,๐จ๐ก, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐•,๐ˆ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
18.8K 432 24
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šยฉ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ๐š‹๐šข ๐šŒ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š’:, ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š.